BLM

Black lives matter movement is the only way that racism will be ended and it's all the white man's fault for our oppression. Fuck yo white privilege.

blacklivesmatter.com

haha niggers

That's racist! Cracker!

The real problem is my opinion is that we were appropriating black culture with slavery.

If two same ending numbers black lives DON'T matter.

White people should have killed you. Really, you're dead more useful than alive, don't you think?

Only black lives matter

Who else is going to please all da white women

Asalaam Alaykim my brother, these westerners treat you horrible. Join the Muslim faith!

No black lives.
No racism against blacks.

...if you really want to end racism, I mean.

Blck lives matter is a failed meme on par with Kony2012 and Occupy wallstreet.

Niggers are lying to themselves if they believe blacks care about the welfare of other blacks at all

Hans, it's "you're more useful dead than alive." Otherwise spot on.

Black lives don't matter, even to other blacks.

If it wasn't for us blacks you wouldn't have what America is today you took us from our lands used us took our culture and now are killing us for no reason. At least our black president is doing a better job than any other and he be Muslim which makes the religion more appealing.

This isn't America, right?
No fucking way

Africa or brazil but not here (yet)

That one isn't I don't think, but this one is.

Hah! I love semi-recent nostalgia. Kony 2012 amirite?

Y'all really are racist crackers.

Gr8 b8 m8

Its literally ended any chance of a peaceful future...If you can't stop calling my people racist, we are going to end your people

Someone's going to end up jackin it in San Diego.

but black lives dont really matter. :^)

weak b8
fuck niggers
sage

he a gewd boi, he dindu nuffin racis polices

>Black lives matter
Hell yeah!

You came to the wrong place to b8

gr8 b8 m8

You crackers don't have da power to beat us. And y'all are racist ass rednecks. #blacklivesmatter

>if it wasn't for black America wouldn't be what it is today

You're god damn right it, but I don't think we are on the same page

It would be 10x better if we'd left your nigger asses to eat each other alive or forced you to go back to fucking Liberia where you beling

You should join the police and make a difference, until then you're just whining like a bitch.

Yep, no body can destroy cockroach from the planet I guess you're right.

>claims a group of domestic terrorists can end racism
>proceeds to make racist statements

fuck off you fake shit head

Jesus christ, you can't throw a little infant around like that. What the hell was the context of that.

Also, why does this image look so gay. Black lives matter? More like Black gays matter. Looks like the nig on the right is pregnant.