Spend half a billion

>Spend half a billion
>Can now win comftably in domestic games
Why doesn't every team just do this? He's creating history while you all stagnate.

Mourinho did it and had to play 10 defenders against Liverpool who can't beat anyone

A lot of managers could spend a whole billion and still couldn't play like him.

de bruyne babby. the players he signed are shit.

>Jesus
>Sane
>Walker
>Stones
>Mendy
>Danilo
>Gundogan
Which one of these players is shit?

>>Jesus
needs 10 chances to score a goal
>>Sane
speedymong with poor finishing and questionable decisions
>>Walker
good
>>Stones
shit defender
>>Mendy
very good
>>Danilo
average at best, horrible defender
>>Gundogan
permacrock

Gündo will stay fit from now on and become the GOAT that was promised, just you wait

permacrock!=shit
Danilo has been good for City so far
Pique is a shit defender too but fitted well into Pep's system
You're an idiot if you don't rate Sane and Jesus

>wins everything with messi
>calls spurs "harry kane team"

>fails to match heynckes at bayern
>converts lahm to dm - genius!

>spend gazillion pounds $sterling
>finish 3rd, trophyless
>spend gazillion ^2 pounds sterling
>starts winning games - genius!

i wonder as i wander

its working for Mou as well

i guess money = success

If he delivers the same type of domestic dominance he had at Bayern and Barca, whilst playing dominant football, then he deserves full credit regardless how much Man City have spent. People always bang on about the PL being impossible to dominate like his Barca and Bayern teams did because PL teams 'put up a fight' or some other retarded argument and he's making a mockery of that. But it's only games in, I'll give it another 10 before making judgement.

8 games in*

>permacrock!=shit
doesn't matter if he can't play either way
>Danilo has been good for City so far
danilo has played very few minutes and already shown how shit he is in defense
>Pique is a shit defender too but fitted well into Pep's system
pique has been shit for some time, looking very slow, literally exposed in every game and is to blame for many of the goals barcelona received so far this season
>You're an idiot if you don't rate Sane and Jesus
not my fault my football standards are higher than yours

Not every team has money, Arsenal for example are a poor club.

the sky is weird and red lads

im scared

Right, Sane and Jesus are shit. Okay, mate.
Pique has always been shit, he just read the game well. Much like Stones.
When did Danilo show that?
Gundogan is not a shit player. That does matter when we're discussing whether he's a shit player.

Stones has been excellent this season. Pep has done a great job with him

someone hasn't watched the last few games

City do look good but they started last season with 10 wins don't forget

>making history
>will never win the CL

>never
explain

they won six in a row last season. the difference (besides the players and the tactics) is that their schedule is now getting easier, not harder. they should open a big gap by December, when their schedule gets tougher again. then we'll see if either Spurs or United can catch them.

I'm a >spuds fan and i know by fact we cant because of the meme wembley curse.

>spurs
Slipperpool and Arselel will lift the PL trophy before Spurs do.

>People always bang on about the PL being impossible to dominate like his Barca and Bayern teams did because PL teams 'put up a fight' or some other retarded argument and he's making a mockery of that
>But it's only games in, I'll give it another 10 before making judgement.
He's not making a mockery of it then is he by your own logic

Lol, the Bayern that just bought their only rivals best players each season? If City got to take the best player from Chelsea, United, Arsenal and Spurs each season would you be impressed if he went on to dominate the league?

Every single 606 has some Spuds faggot calling in to whine about how nobody mentions Spuds for the title

if they spend half a billion and don't get to the UCL semis at the very least, Pep is a failure

>Jesus
Le I'll score soon I swear man

>Sane
>le in fast the rest is irrelevant mongrel

>Walker
>decent at best

>Stones
>what is defense?

>Mendy
>good

>Danilo
>defense is overrated guy

>Gundogan
>bag of shit

No they're not they're just cheap and Wenger is cuck for young black ((((((((talents))))))))

Manyoo has spent more but they ended up parking the bus against liverpoop

That's why they won't slip up this reason.

>Couldn't beat Everton

He hasn't bought a single world class player. Everyone he has bought is vastly overpriced due to the fees agents and clubs can demand when dealing with Man City.

Post yfw poop fails to win the league and gets exposed again

As an outsider I don't understand how spending billions every year and beating teams with a weekly wage equal to one of his players makes him a genius

Jesus has scored 13 in 17 PL games.
Sane has got good positioning and his potential is high. Scored 6 and has 3 assists this season.
Walker is one of the top 5 RBs in the world.
Stones is good now, mongs just over-reacted.
Danilo - whatever
Gundogan - close to Kroos at his best

They had a man sent off and still dominated.

Lol. So this is the new meme excuse. Happy to be here posting with you boys.

>Lol. So this is the new meme excuse. Happy to be here posting with you boys.
Then argue otherwise.

United beat Everton 4-0

>Sup Forums logic
>United are 4 time better than City zomg!

PSG are doing exactly the same thing in France

Its sad we thought it would be any different here

>Its sad we thought it would be any different here
Different how?

At they still couldn't win the league last season

We thought Chelsea, Spurs and United could compete when even last year City looked ominously good at times

Yes, and Man City dominated Everton despite going down to 10 men.

To think his signings aren't good is pathetic. Jesus, Sane and Silva have world class potential. Stones could be called one of the best CBs in the world in a few years. Mendy has top class potential too and Gundogan is an exceptionally good midfielder.

Pep will easily take City to the level of his Bayern side and when you think of how highly rated those players were it's not difficult to say the things I have said.

>Anglos think 1000 million is the same as 1 billion

Great post.

All that tells me is City have players who make rash challenges

>To think his signings aren't good is pathetic.
See, it's clear to me you didn't understand what I posted.

I never said his signings weren't good, I said that they weren't world class when he bought them. I said they were vastly overpriced due to Man City's wealth.

Learn to read before you sperg out, lad.

They make rash tackles because Pep doesn't coach them in tackles. Outrageous, isn't it?

Man City are going to win the league, mate. You can't stop us from having this glory. We will be resplendent and you WILL adore us.

Only americans, we know better

OP is British

Could be NI.

>>walker
>good

Laughable opinion

I'm pretty confident Man City will. I've been impressed with them in the league this season and their attacking play.

I notice you made no further comment on what I actually posted though as you now realise you misinterpret what I said.

Best fullback in the league la

Okay, now tell me the definition of truck.

You're right, I jumped the gun.

Do you think people actually still think Man City are poor or are they just memeing?

This but unironically.

Severely underrated post

Anyone who thinks Man City are poor or that Guardiola isn't a good football manager is clearly a window-licker who knows fuck all about the sport.

I agree. Qatar City are a rich club.

Bayern bought two players from Dortmund.
City can have every player they want from Spurs and Arsenal, don't kid yourself.

OP dismantled by this post.

Are you claiming Spurs and Arsenal are genuine rivals to Man City?

Spurs are. Arsenal should be.

Neither are

If Spurs were in the position of Arsenal and had built a stadium and paid off their debt they'd have the nuts to tell City to go fuck themselves. Arsenal is just a hugely faggot club.

Chelsea and Man Utd won't lose players to City.

>City can have every player they want from Spurs and Arsenal, don't kid yourself.
Not Sanchez though

fpbp

Instead they are getting him on a free next season like Lewandowski.
Arsenal did City a favour.

can't wait the meltdown

They're getting him if they still want him. Not for the 70m that was originally bid, but for 10-20m. Maybe even on a free contract next summer.
Arsenal fucked themselves over big time by keeping him prisoner at the club.

Arsenal are rolling in cash though. They make a shit ton of money through commercial, matchday and broadcasting revenue, the £70m they're missing out on Sanchez is nothing. They only claim that they're out of money to answer the fans who ask why they didn't sign anyone.

So not American. Thanks for once again showing us why the entire world laughs at your educational system.

>£70m they're missing out on Sanchez
It's £70m that they can't invest elsewhere, ya dingus.

>70m is nothing
>Revenue is around 350m

Don't be silly now, 70m is a lot of money for a player that is 100 percent to leave in the middle of the season.
Sure the broadcasting money and commercials brings in a huge amount of money, but that is also the case for every other team in the league.
70 million british pesos can really strenghten a squad like arsenals

I'm waiting for Saudi Arabia FC to forget to play football halfway through the season again