1 day before fifa fuck over 4 NT

who will fifa just want to see lose ?

>no chance of Northern Ireland vs Ireland
Fuck.

Hoping for:

-Croatia vs Sweden. Two evenly matches teams.
-Switzerland vs Ireland. Good chance for Ireland to qualify.
-Italy vs a fodder. Hopefully Greece.
-Denmark vs N.Ireland.

What city will the games be played in for Italy, Swiss, Denmark and Croatia? I plan on going to the away leg and want to book as soon as the draw is made for cheap flights.

I know Italy play all over the country. Are the other ones all in the capital?

I think Switzerland are the strongest team there. The only one I want to avoid.
Italy struggled against Macedonia
Croatia only scored 15 goals and 7 of these were against Kosovo
Denmark are pretty solid. Would be happy to avoid them

I want Italy or Croatia

Try scouting websites for that. Stockholm's biggest stadium has the match scheduled already on their calender.

Italy got Immobile.

Croatia got Modric

What great player do Switzerland have?

I take Switzerland any day over Italy or Croatia.

Oh no not Ciro Immobile!

It's a team game anyway. Unless you have Messi one player doesn't matter so much. Switzerland are the better team.

Roger Federer

I hope we get Cuckmark.

I want Ireland to go against Italy, Denmark to play Sweden. and Switzerland to play Norn Ireland just so I can get confused as to whose flag is whose.

Exactly this. I really want to see my Potatobros in the WC. And a WC without Italian maymays isn't fun either. Croatia cucking Sweden from a WC would generate some top banter.

>Switzerland to play Norn Ireland just so I can get confused as to whose flag is whose.
The absolute state of leaf education.

The flags doen't even look alike.

Croatia vs Sweden
Italy vs N. Ireland
Switzerland vs Greece
Ireland vs Denmark

all I can see is plus sign and nothing else. fucking lost as all shit bros.

You really should get your eyes checked, Cho.

>this look the same for the leaf

>Swiss
Probably St Jakobpark. It's one of the biggest, and they're going to want to avoid Letzigrund.

Are the playoffs BO1?

its two matches , one away , one home , biggest number of points when the two scores are combined win

>Croatia got Modric
I watched a bit of Ukraine v Croatia and he basically touched the ball every other touch, croatia didn't look anywhere close to likely to scoring until he produced some magic

croatia with no modric might be the worst TEAM up there

Croatia will play in Zagreb.

Italy should probably be San Siro

>who will fifa just want to see lose ?
Switzerland's opponents, surely

>Coming from fucking Sweden

"lol"

do you fuckers play in Dublin?

Denmark play in Parken, Copenhagen
Croatia play in Maksimir, Zagreb, the worst stadium in europe
Italy and Switzerland jump between cities, Italy adjust to demand, highest will probably result in SanSiro or Rome's olympic stadium
Switzerland seem more random as there's less variation.. again St. Jakob in Basel or that one in Bern

I hope Sweden loses, the Swedes on this board are getting too big for their boots these days.

switzerland will play in basel

>Switzerland seem more random as there's less variation.. again St. Jakob in Basel or that one in Bern
Stade de Suisse.

I can't see it being Letzigrund, due to history. And Kybunpark and Tourbillon just don't make sense.

Whoever Denmark plays they better fucking win.

When Croatia beat Split at the Last Euro Modric didnt play

>NI
>General sale will open at 12 noon online on Friday 27th October, subject to availability.

>ROI
>Public sale of tickets for the home leg will begin just three days later (October 20), starting at 11:00am, with prices starting at €30 for adults and €20 for kids - excluding booking fees.

fucking norn irish cunts

Spain*

kutmongool

get your ass ready Greece/N. Ireland/Ireland/Sweden, we are going to rape hard you

>tfw no Balotelli

what is the point

the fuck dude I'm supporting you here.

*proceeds to draw twice and squeaks by on away goals*

None of the 4 unseeded teams are particularly easy.
Personally I'd prefer that all the unseeded teams qualify.

italy - ireland
croatia - greece
denmark - northern ireland
switzerland - sweden

cap it

Everyone calls us fodder even though in the last WC we made it as far as the Swiss and further than Italy,Croatia. The other 3 teams did not even qualify. I dun get u senpaitachi. We really had just one bad campaign and we re off the map? Im sure Netherlands won't be off the map in their next campaign even tho they failed to qualify for 2 in a row.

>Oh no not Ciro Immobile
>I only watch EPL, the post.

the only team we legitimately have a chance is against denmark, and even that is a long stretch

the rest will destroy us, unless we manage to play proper euro 2004 style defense

brah everyone is underestimating this NT by miles.
Croatia has a couple of big names in Rakitic Modric Mandzukic but they re not performing . Comming 2nd out of that Group in that way is a disgrace. Meaningless draws against teams that don't even bother. Not to mention the fact that they choke literally whenever it matters (R16 Euro , WC 2014 vs Mexico). What do we have to fear? A team that scored 1 goal less than us in the whole qualifiers?
I agree that Turkey ain't Cyprus but the rest of the teams are not on par with Belgium and Bosnia.
Switzerland are literally the team that alwyas qualifies and never reaches full potential. I see them devastated after their loss to Portugal so they might be unprepared.
Italy is out of our league.
Denmark is not the team you make them look like. Easily the easiest Group with Poland being the best team and Romania from pot 1. They had trully no other team trying to claim spot 2 and they barely ended up 2nd.

Everyone in Greece downgrades the NT. But when they qualify (if the draw wills it) everyone is gonna post how proud they are bout them etc etc.

Ciro's mother pls

Your son is mediocre

I agree, the italian press is even saying Greece is the only easy match up, while imo it's easily the most difficult
I'm hoping for one of the irelands personally, they don't have a single player worth of note

9 games 13 goals son

>Italy vs Sweden (for some reason Fifa likes to fuck Sweden)
>Switzerland vs Greece (money vs debt)
>Croatia vs Ireland
>Denmark vs Northern Ireland (Fifa likes denmark)

Lets see him do it for Italy. Only scores 1 in 4 same as Long or Walters.

>Implying God didn't fuck over two of them

Croatia,Italy,Switzerland makes it desu

whose the other team?

We deserve to get fucked over. Hopefully we get to meet Italy who will rape us hard.

wouldnt be surprised if switzerland choked desu schmesu. they are usually shit in big games

When was the last time Shane Long scored in a competitive game for club or country ?

I don't think he's done anything since he scored the winner against Germany like 2 years ago. He plays ok just can't finish. He was good for Southampton yesterday but he never scores.

Zlatan-cucken

Does anyone know what time is the draw?

Just let it be Den - Swe. I just can't stand seeing a chance of two skandishits playing their anti-football in wc.

Following another round of thrilling matches as we enter the final straight in qualification for the 2018 FIFA World Cup, FIFA is pleased to announce that the European play-off draw will take place in Zurich on Tuesday 17 October at 14:00 CET. The draw will be streamed live on FIFA.com and YouTube.