Would you rather witness the greatest NBA team of all time or have parity instead?

Would you rather witness the greatest NBA team of all time or have parity instead?

I'd rather watch them crash and burn

>regular season

I'd rather watch your league.

I'd rather have parity because it makes the sport for fun to watch, and I'm already over the excitement of GSW absolutely stomping everyone. I follow the NBA rather than a specific team and even then I think it's lame. Ultimately though, the NBA is going to do whatever it wants.

>it's my team's dynasty
Dynasty
>it's another team's dynasty
Parity

This is the answer for everyone.

>jiggaboojam

I want to see all other 29 teams in the league give them hard fouls causing injuries heading to the playoffs.

When I was 11 years old I liked Basketball and asked people why someone didn't get good at chucking 30 foot threes since no one guarded that far out. Everyone laughed at me.

Now Steph Curry exists and shits on everyone. People can cry about his playstyle, but he solidifies the fact that 11 year old white boy me knew more about basketball than an entire generation of crusty old farts.

Curry and the Warriors are doing god's work and I hope they win 10 rings in a row.

unironically this. who needs tactics or teamwork when you can just chuck from anywhere on the court

They're trash. Sure, it's easy to shoot when refs call flagrant 2s for looking at curry the wrong way.

Put him up against the Detroit bad boys and 80s rules and watch that little Faggot melt like the tier 4 scum he is

I'd rather have Troy Garity.

where is Zaza?

you were dropped a few times weren't you. he's an incredible shooter but he still has a sub .500 accuracy percentage. just like every other shooter in NBA history. they don't just stand there chucking threes or they would lose.

I was essentially the same except just wondering why teams weren't memechucking 30 3s a game. Steve Kerr would shoot 50% from 3 and come off the bench and shoot 2 and go sit for the rest of the game.

I wish there was full contact in basketball, or something.
The game is just not fun to watch.

Especially now that it's just flop->freethrow city

Witness the greatest team ever instead of everyone being equally shit

Parity is just mediocrity by another name.

lack of parity is just boring blowouts by another name

Fuck Zaza

why is 50% the going rate for a successful tactic?

9 guys on a baseball team wont succeed 3 times out of 10 but they can still be dominant.

But i already watched the 90's bulls

Parity is MLB as of late when a team that busts its ass off all year like the Indians or nationals lose to "hot" teams. Fuck that

>giving a shit about the grunt

LBJ would get crushed in the 80s too.

When I was 11 years old and liked basketball I always wondered why professional players missed free throws so often considering they're not being guarded and its from the same location every time, you think they'd just practice shooting from there until they could do it with their eyes closed.

I still wonder that.

Lmao no.

He would had been sweep by some of those 80's celtics teams tho

>heat go to the finals 3 years in a row
this is fine
>new lebron led cavs go three years in a row
FOR DA LAND
>warriors go 3 years in a row
WAAAAAAAAAAA NO PARITY

He's the nose overrated player to Hit the hardwood. 90s teams would have handled him too.

t. literally no one

t. literally this thread and Sup Forums for the last 2 years

I would rather the sport not suck dick.

Failing that, remove half of all of the teams so that the talent pool becomes more condensed, allowing for parity.

Literally absolutely no one ever said the Heat superteam was fine. Literally the most hated team in sports until Lebron left

Fucking guinea wops

>he didnt love dr. Ledoom
Best time on Sup Forums

Curry has an ungodly quick shooting motion but i blame zone defence for letting most 3's going uncontested.

There's no way they last long enough, Kevin Durant has showcased this season that he is a total insecure headcase, it's only a matter of time before that backfires on the team.

The Warriors winning now after years of not winning, is the exact definition of parity.

All the whiny little twats that cry and complain will always be whiny little twats that cry and complain...doesn't matter who the new dominant factor is. They just enjoy crying and complaining. It's the way you new kids are being raised lel. To cry to get what you want lel.

I hope the Warriors last as long as possible, just to fuel more hate for the league management. If they would have let the boys play GSW would have won the title at 73-9 and KD wouldn't have left. OKC blew a 3-1 lead too and they were a couple off-season moves away from up ending the Warriors, should have been OKC CLE Finals last June.

probably locked in a cage somewhere like the rabid animal he is

I've already witnessed the '90s Bulls

They aren't even that good, everyone else is just that bad except Cleveland.

03-04 Lakers would demolish current year warriors

The 96 Bulls and Stockton's Jazz the same year, Nash's 6 Second Suns and these Warriors are the best basketball I've seen in my lifetime.

Parity, because if the greatest NBA team doesn't have any competition, what have they won? It just means they've gamed the system.