Just how badly did Trump fuck up by thinking America would care more about Hillary's crimes than his mean words...

Just how badly did Trump fuck up by thinking America would care more about Hillary's crimes than his mean words? At this point only the FBI could save his campaign.

>pic for proof I'm not a shill, please do not deposit anything into my PayPal account

>/POLE/

It wouldn't be a fuck up if people weren't retarded, but it all really exposed just how dipshitty the general public is. Honestly the country deserves what it gets at this point.

"I support this criminal because the things she says in public are less hurtful to my feelings!"

That's my point, did Trump severely miscalculate by thinking the general public were smarter than they were? That they would actually care that Hillary was a criminal or incompetent?

>/POLE/

The public actively wants a corrupt President. It reflects who they are as a people.

>/POLE/

cool

You should totally start a blog or a Tumblr or something
Get the word out to other like minded people

I don't see how; he has the money to hire the best people possible. He's always pulled through in ways that made it seem like it was "part of his plan" but I'm getting worried at this point. I don't know if he's setting up for something big, or if we're just majorly fucked.

Just for disclosure, I was a Paul supporter and now support Trump out of necessity. Closely watching the whole election really makes one realize the importance of having a national media conglomerate on your side.

> proof I'm not a shill
>/pole/

among likely voters there's only a 3-4 point gap between them. In swing states it's even closer.

You'll see that close during the republican convention, open again during the democratic, and then reverse after the 1st and only debate.

>Chinese knockoff Trump hat
Get the fuck out of here right now

How many people in real life have you met who are 100% voting for Hillary? I go to a pretty liberal college (unfortunately) and I have yet to meet one. You must understand that whatever poll you're looking at is being heavily manipulated by the establishment to get her in. No one wants their gravy train to end, so they will pull every dirty trick to keep it going.

If Bernie wasn't such a massive faggot, he could potentially expose this, but alas...he's a massive faggot.

Trump is a pretty clever man, and while he's not 100% perfect, he's pretty spot on with many things.

Give it five months of hammering that message, the clinton cash docu being released, etc etc. Trump and his team are going to hammer this shit non stop and trump is fundraising bigtime now.

It might not work, but it is far too early to judge

That hat doesn't look right.
Not poofy enough.

Hillar's going to lose. Donald J. Trump will be the next president of the United States of America. Liberals will be curb stomped across the country. Niggers will be put back in line. Spics will be catapulted back over the border where they came from and roof Koreans will hold down the sniper positions.

You and your freeloading fascist commie scumkin are fucked.

Stop falling for the Shill polls.

Internal polling indicates that he is either 1 point behind or 1 point ahead and tied in most batt-ground states.

The real battle hasn't even begun yet mate.

Pretty much. WE decide the election now and Trump blew it by insulting us day one. Sorry tiny-dicked white fuccboi. :^)

20 shekels have been deposited into your PayPal account.

>tfw you realized that there's no way a man like Donald Trump will ever get to be president thanks to the kike assassination squads that are their last line of defense

I feel the same way you do OP.

I'm 26 and my generation is a sad waste of flesh. I've redpilled my family but Jesus fucking Christ it was difficult, and my mother is always saying shit like "I'm still voting for trump because he is the lesser of two evils, but "x" says he's a racist"

Nothing can save us short of a massive grand scale happening at this point.

Look at my age range of 18-29. See polling done where 65% of my age range supports motherfucking black lives matter. See polling done where 65% of my age range is radical liberal transgender supporting other kin.

There's a small chance trump can get elected, but the older generations will have to vote him in. Our generation is a complet failur and a waste. And when the older generation dies off in a few decades...

> So help me god, we are all so fucked beyond comprehension.

a billionaire isn't powerful enough?

>failur
It shows.

>WE
Literally a hive mind mentality. Worse than niggers.

I hope you commit collective suicide when he wins.

To survive a bullet to the head? no.

>claims to not be a shill
>/POLE/

He didn't actually insult all Mexicans, YOU just took it personally because YOU are one of the criminal rapists that can't vote or decide anything and only make a small portion of THEM anyway, even though YOU turned THEIR country into shit and you may not even originally be from Mexico since they have immigration problems of their own.