DUDE RACISM LMAO

DUDE RACISM LMAO

I TELL YA THAT CHAPPELLE BOY IS A LAUGH RIOT
HE'S GOT THE FACE OF A FARMHAND BUT THE WIT OF A JEWISH BANKER

he has become such a cuck.

When his wife takes their kid and leaves with 18 years of child support I'm going to die laughing

THATS WHAT YOU GET! UH HUH!!!

>>Club Dubya

I speak Spanish

nia ruined everything. at least he found marital bliss should just retire now and stop with the comedy, hes lost all his edge

>all comedy should be edgy

18+

nah dude i didn't mean that. bill still tries to be edgy but he tries to reel it in and be as PC and safe as possible now. its not even edge, he just skates along the surface. its watered down bullshit. his netflix special was hot garbage.

Nia fucking ruined him.

I guess it's best for him to not be alone all his life but honestly he used to be so much better.

So good for him bad for us.

>get married
>have kid
>release your worst special by far
>pending release of your mediocre cartoon

burr is finished

He's happy af & it's all because of the love of this woman.

I for one am happy for him, even though it'll be the death of his career. A kinder gentler Billy Burr.

I enjoyed the special. He kinda hit some old beats he normally does but he brought a little new stuff.

>the submarine bit with the techno torpedo
>the upper elite meeting where he was doing that weird voice

Honestly he seemed a little unprepared at this one, but it had some pretty funny stuff.

If she leaves him in 5 will you laugh?

Some people don't deserve to be happy. Ol' Billy boy needs to be brought back down to earth like the rest of us.

It sucked. he is becoming unfunny like CucK. How much black pandering does he need to do?

Piss, love & Viennetta

his appearance on kettlebell's podcast yesterday was better than the special

I don't know user, but I can tell he really got you worked up about them black people

>it's 'a nia writes the special' episode

Those podcasts would be bitter pity comedy gold.

Of course.

It would be extremely painful

You're an edgy guy

>ME UNDIES ME UNDIES

What did he mean by this?

I love that you infants from Sup Forums can't even handle any adult point of view, even from a conservative. How many triggered threads are we gonna get from you guys in the next week? I imagine Bill is losing a lot of sleep over how butthurt you are.

>Bill smoking a cigar
Another of life's simple pleasures that Nia stole from him.

Post what you expect his kid to look like

His new special was fucking dogshit. Cuck King's too, the one from 2015 i think. Burr has this schtick of pretending to be politically incorrect, and in one sentence he is, but in the next he's like "haha racist rednecks say shit like that, not me tho". CK's last one was just unfunny.

and whats up with his ugly nigger wife?

le curmeme face

Steph is way too handsome to be Billy and Nia's kid no homo.

Don't get me wrong, I liked the special, but it wasn't on par with his old stuff.

The whole election bit makes sense in a live show but in a special it came off as kinda crap. The gorilla section was really up and down. the part about 'game stats' was ok, I kinda like it when he goes a little conspiretard. Decent but not as good as his other stuff.