Anybody else here prefer to watch movies on their phone?

Anybody else here prefer to watch movies on their phone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiMJrvxfvXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NO!

Yeah why not. It would be easier than going to the movies. Good idea.

I've never seen anyone actually do this despite the fact that it's one of the main features that phone manufacturers advertise.

That's because it's the worst way to watch a movie

Does he show his feminine boiclit?

I do it all the time. I hold the screen close to my face and it's like I'm inside the movie!

Get on my level.

I even hold the phone upright.

Where can I get one of those?

Many homeless find their cardboard boxes in dumpsters so maybe you should start there.

I carry Clerks on my phone but never watched it

double pleb

I only watch television or youtube clips on my phone

I only watch film in theaters

Watched the entire breaking bad series on my phone here my pros/cons

PROs
>Can get comfortable in bed laying down and watching movie
>Wearing headphones allows for good audio

CONs
Not the same level of immersion and you won't get the same level of detail
Battery will drain fast, so will have to be connected to plug at all times, also if your cable isn't long enough it will restrict movement
Phone will heat up and get clammy in your hands
Eye strain esp if your watching at night but prob true for all devices

In contrast to watching on my laptop now

PROs
Better detail and greator immersion
Same audio with headphones

CONs
Cant get comfy in bed, awkward positions sitting up
Same problems with battery, heating up and noisy fans too

TLDR Get a tablet for portable viewing

>sound outside the box

Stupid

Best movies to watch on your phone?
>LOTR trilogy

But what's the best cardboard box brand?

Cardboard™

Maybe he is with the earphones on, look at the pic

Lmao, i have actually watched series on my phone, and I don't know, it felt like a pretty real experience to me. What does Lynch knows that i don't?!

I used to love watching stuff on my ipod video when I was a kid, I didn't have my own computer so I learned to torrent and convert videos and load up my ipod with stuff and watch it all night

Imagining how hot it'd be in there due to your breath not being able to escape the box... limited airflow in and out...

When you buy cardboard boxes, do they come in cardboard boxes?

I used to work as a ski lift operator. Some days it would be so quite, you'd essentially sit inside for 7 hours straight. This lead me to downloading some futurama and watching in on my phone when it was dead quite.

I would never do it otherwise, it's pretty shit, but better than staring out into fog for the whole day.

Bags of sand with salty milk and coins

This is the smartest version of this I've seen. Might get a little stuffy in there tho

What if he has rigged up some kind of fan system or breathing tube?

POKE SOME FUCKING AIRHOLES ON THE SIDES AND BE DONE WITH IT JARED FOR FUCK SAKES FUCKINGBITCH.

POKE SOME FUCKING AIRHOLES ON THE SIDES AND BE DONE WITH IT JARED FOR FUCK SAKES YOU NIGGERFAGGOT

gay

I do this before going to sleep lying down. My eyesight got a lot worse as expected since I already have severe myopia to begin with.

i bet she has a vagina thats fun to stick your penis in

Most people don't know Cardboard™ is actually a brand name for weakwood

No, but I prefer to watch shows/movies on my PC over my TV. It's just easier/faster to pause, replay a certain part, etc. I don't even fullscreen either.

youtube.com/watch?v=DiMJrvxfvXs

Then you would let light in and defeat the purpose of using a theater box in the first place.

Get real!

He's like the Richard Stallman of cinema

I only watch mine on my desktop but I hate it desu not very comfy

>Cant get comfy in bed, awkward positions sitting up
>no tilting laptop table
you're doing it wrong

Nightmare Guy surely has a private theater in which he watches wherever movies he gets inspired by. Probably his owm movies, that's why sometimes he recycle plots.

But me? I'm poor, Mr. Lynch. And many of the movies I love to watch aren't in theaters when I want to watch'em. And my wife: she's a nuisance. A fat fuck who watches reality tv and romcoms in "our" tv so there's no other better way, you see?

Why would you marry someone as incompatible as that?

Women are treacherous beings: they sell you a product that doesn't last and doesn't work as advertised.

I used to think this sort of viewpoint was idiotic but the more movies you watch the more true you realize it is. You might think that it doesn't matter, but you'll always be more receptive to a film if it's on a bigger/better screen.

Sony®

Ive seen multiple people use netflux on their phone get normal friends

>get normal friends
No, they sound mad gay.

yesterday I saw arrival on my phone for the first time. I don't understand why people were praising it.

I'll watch tv shows on my phone, but kino would be wasted.

i dont even like holding my fucking fone longer than necessary much less hold it for 2 hours

also it gets hot as fuck and then its not fun at all to watch

and no its not a chink fone its got the snapdragon 210 or whatever, most effiecient battery known and still gets hot as fuck under heavy use

not if you close the blinds or turn off the lights.

I'm too far in the depths of NEETdom to have a phone so jks on u