What do you think of Rowling's new film series Fantastic Breasts and Where to Find Them?

What do you think of Rowling's new film series Fantastic Breasts and Where to Find Them?

Why aren't I finding them in my mouth?

Do you think she's looking for a boy toy?

Does he show his feminine boiclit?

"No!"

I want her mummy titties in my mouth desu

good god

She's a traitor cunt

"the writing is dreadful"

*sigh* lonely virgin detected

I might be lonely but I'm not a virgin

"No!"

reminder that harry potter is the single most important cultural achievement of our time

she literally made millions profiteering off the hormones of internet man-children and tumbltards

Imagine the outrage if she called him a fatass instead of a virgin

The book series got popular before tumblr was even an idea

Did she have her saggy old woman breats augmented?

Where did it all go so wrong?

Doesn't mean manchildren and tumbl-tards didn't exist, tumblr just became their outlet.

I'm not sure why women still use virgin as an insult as if it's the most savage thing they could say. It's directly tied to them being viewed as valuable purely because of their pussy.

Sex is so fucking overrated.

>I'm not sure why women still use virgin as an insult

Because it's accurate. This thread and pretty much any other reaction you'll see to someone getting called a virgin is virgins getting angry at being called out.

>Sex is so fucking overrated
nah, hurting a woman with your dick is better than heroin

I couldn't care less if someone called me a virgin based on my political beliefs. Maybe if I was one it'd be different but it just seems like such a lame insult.

>hurting a woman

Not my thing. I've had to women tell me to choke them during sex and just ignored them.

it just doesn't make any sense, coming from a self-touted "liberal feminist."

>you're either too autistic or too much of a nice guy to buy a hooker or expoit some random slut for sex! you're a bad person!

virginity, outside of religious abstinence, is seen as a failure, and it goes totally against the leftist "accept everyone" message to kick someone when they are down, so to speak.

it's akin to insulting someone and calling them dumb for not getting in to a good college.

also the correlation between virginity and being right-leaning makes zero sense. I've grown steadily more misogynistic and conservative as I've aged, it's not like when I put my dick in a vagina at 17 I magically became a champion of progressive liberalism.

Does dullest franchise not post in Fantastic Beasts threads?

>male virginity

there's a hot girl in my econ class that jiggles her thighs and plays with her hair nex tto me. what do?