Why shouldn't I bet $1,000 on them to win the NBA finals?

Why shouldn't I bet $1,000 on them to win the NBA finals?

Because Melo is shit and a team killer.

I don't know how anyone who has ever watched Melo and Westbrook play basketball can honestly think they can coexist, not to mention actually playing well enough to win a title.

It's like you all think this is NBA2K

They made it work in Golden State

The Golden State players obviously don't have an ego like Westbrook, Melo and George. Not to mention George and Melo are looking for big contracts next season

Westbrook has more assists on average than Curry. The fuck you talking about?

because you will lose a thousand bucks

>Assists = no ego
He only cared about triple doubles the the MVP last season

Golden state's system moves the ball around so everyone gets assists on that team, meanwhile in OKC westbrook is ballhogging whole games so every pass is made by him

Curry plays in a system that emphasizes ball movement and hockey assist. Westbrook is more like Rondo where he kills ball movement and only passes when a teammate is wide open and willing to take a shot.

Great stats, shitty "easy to guard" basketball. Westbrook is a stat padder

t. fucking moron

So now that Westbrook has actual NBA players to play with, he will be passing it more to them.

Don't tell these idiots that Westbrook is making more money than curry. There's a reason why NBA stars like George and Melo want to play with Westbrook while Curry relied on lucky drafting to get stars

>Westbrook passes to Melo
>Melo does Melo things and ISOs on the wing for 15 seconds, then takes a contested fallaway shot
>Westbrook now mad Melo wasted a possession and goes back into heroball, statpad mode,
>Westbrook gets his triple double, OKC loses by 12

Yeah cause Ibaka and Durant just weren't good enough

So Paul George doesn't exist?

Ibaka isn't a star on the level of PG or Melo. KD is a bitch.

Do you think they would have won the championship if he hadn't?

If not, than making a run at mvp was about the only thing they could accomplish.

Also they had an overwhelmingly better record when he mad a triple double.

Didn't KD run to the Warriors? He's better than either PG13 or Melo, not to mention Melo and George were traded to OKC

Harden and KD weren't enough? They're both MVP caliber players, unlike Paul George and Meso

Stat padded MVP and a first round exit don't really mean shit, Harden had comparable stats and embarrassed OKC in the first round before he himself got shit on by the Spurs.

Ibaka next to two other stars was putting up around 15/8. You can expect that from Melo this season, though not that many boards

They were. OKC was the best team in the 2016 playoffs. Bogut said so before he was traded. Just Kevin Durshit choked and kept passing to Golden State so he could bail on the Thunder.

>Durshit choked

Because Westbrook and Melo are literally incapable of coexisting with other players, and paul george is a beta

Westbrook sucks desu

>paul george is a beta
where does this meme come from?

probably a 40 win team max

they couldn't win with durant. what makes you think they will win with melo?

put your $1000 on Mineski to win PGL Bucharest @ 6:1. Not as good of a payout, but much more realistic.

because they are in the same conference as the best team ever

Because they have Melo AND Paul George

they had durant AND harden. they won't win shit. Save yourself and switch your $1000 on to mineski. Trust me, I make a shit ton of money every year betting on sports.

Injuries, their starters won't make it to the finals