Why do Trannies hate America?

Why do Trannies hate America?
Do they not realize they'd be killed in most other countries?
Instead they burn the US flag and protest!
youtu.be/4Ql56jzWjZ0

mental illness

I thought Trump got the trap vote

>why do the mentally ill act mentally ill

gee i dunno, sport

Holy crap. It's real...

Does Bailey Jay call xerself trans now?

He may have gotten a few after the Orlando deal, but I think most the west coast ones still hate him.

They don't. That's just San Francisco.

They are suicidal, I just don't see why they must fuck everything up here instead of taking vacation in Africa or the middle east, they get their wish and mudslimes do their thing over there.

I'm a tranny and I love America. It's one of the most free countries on earth, those morons are retarded and I hate them.

>they'd be killed in most other countries
>America doesn't kill them
>they cause fucking problems

Do you have enough brain cells to figure this out or do I have to spell it out for you?

post pics

Because trannies hate everything so they dont know how to deal with their anger other than get their dick chopped off, burn flags then shoot them selfs in the mouth.

if we got rid of trans who else will fill the need of cock sluts who get off on ass to mouth?

>if we got rid of trans who else will fill the need of cock sluts who get off on ass to mouth?
White women?

Why does it feel that a dude being into trannies is somehow more gay and/or depraved? I'd rather watch two big bears go at it, no homo. That's like real life. These tranny chasers, it feels like, just say you're gay dude. It's like you're lying to yourself.

Will Bailey J ever replace her dick with a pussy?

>no qt ts gf

I doubt it. It is probably her best feature.

>she's a kike
wew

>her
>tranny
Pick one you degenerates