What kind of refreshments do you usually buy when you go to the kinotheque?

What kind of refreshments do you usually buy when you go to the kinotheque?

I sneak in tictacs you mf nigger

Apologize, user. His name is Robert.

>not bringing your own personal rotisserie chicken and buying overpriced plebcorn instead

If I must buy something, it's usually popcorn and a sweet gelatin snack such as Fuzzy Peach. Skittles are also welcome.
My theatre only carries certain brands of snack foods by contract, so the selection is limited.

I usually smuggle in some raw turnips

I usually just bring a flask of rum and buy a small coke to go with it.

I smuggle in my own chair

you eat your chair?

foods hidden in the chair idiot

Typically a lobster bisque, or if I think it's going to be a good movie, lobster tail.

10/10 selection user, although I'm gona need that ICEE

I took a lasagne in the other week but the microwaves were down so I just had to buy their own lasagne. It was fucking expensive, like $20 for a small square of lasagne. Really delicious though, I went for the Doritos dust one and highly recommend it.

I got a nice Chianti to go with it and ate it by the auditorium reflecting pool before the showing of Monster Truck.

This s a picture I posted on instagram.

i stuff individually wrapped pizza slices in my cargo pockets

>kinotheque
where does he get those wonderful memes?

I hide twizzlers in my ass and eat them later
also I hide them in my moms ass when she goes with me

Me and my family get our own popcorn and drinks, and then we share whatever candies we get with our combos. My personal favorite is peanut M&Ms.

>buy

I brought in curry once... then had to leave the movie halfway through to take a shit.

If I ever tag along can I have the ones out of your moms ass. You disrespect senpai

Same time as usual Robert? I'll drop my wife off at 7:00 but I expect you to get me free tickets again

As a rule, I put two cans of beer in my girlfriend's purse.

of course not

I just do the combo they have of a large popcorn and two medium drinks.

>mfw I actually bought things outside of that

I spent nearly 6 dollars on a fucking hotdog.

Oh, is this a meme thread. Sorry.

I just bring my falcon in and go through the showers and get raped. Hehe, so funny.

cheese nachos, m&ms, 2l coke/fanta

small popcorn
medium mello yello
6 pints of beer before

I'd rather read memes than your boring blog fag

I usually smuggle in a mickey of vodka between my buttcheeks

I want to try sneaking more food in, I'm gonna try a quesadilla and a cheeseburger next time.

my friend once brought in a burrito disguised as his bulge.

I shove Arizona tall cans in the fly of my pants

>implying you bargain with a bull.

2 ICEE + Large Popcorn combo, everytime. Fill that shit back up when you leave and you got popcorn for several more days for the pets and senpai

Diet coke pls

CLEAN IT UP WAGIE

For me it's the mcchicken.