Sup Forums's opinion on animal rights

you think 1000 years from now animals would be citizens with rights?after all not so long ago we thought child work and slavery was ok.

animals have no concept of rights.

if you try to choke an animal no matter how small it would fight and resist. They know they are alive and they want to live

survival instincts and rights are pretty different

neither do children

Animals are not sapient.

>want to cure diseases like cancer, etc.
>want to never harm animals

pick one

Fuckers ruined circuses

One is US president already, what more they want?

i support animal welfare, not rights.

Rights are, by definition, only available to "persons"

It is imperative for the progress of research and discovery. The majority of the worlds curative drugs, treatments, understanding of behavior all come from animal testing.

Is it cruel? Perhaps. Cruel as a human would understand it. But we must not anthropomorphize animals; a fatal mistake that the leftists would make.

Cruel but necessary; no way that the discoveries we've made could have been done so without at even a similar rate.

any and all animals can have rights when they stand up and demand the right to vote and not a minute earlier
you will notice that the same thing happened with women, so my stance is probably pretty common in society

I would not give an animal rights any more than I would a tree. I don't believe in pointless cruelty but I am not going to sacrifice human scientific advancement for animal rights.

>Want to look pretty
>Needing new make-up products instead of already existing ones
In some areas, it's just stupid.

if you try to choke a sponge it wont resist

The fair, proper, and humane treatment of animals of all kinds is a baseline for a human being.

Only true scum can look upon a mistreated, abused, or agonized creature and feel nothing, or worse, laugh.

The creatures of this planet walk alongside our race, without them we would never have gotten where we are, and we are THE apex predator, kings of this world, and everything that inhabits it. We owe them something akin to the basic rights of man.

There are necessary evils though without a doubt, but unnecessary cruelty is both unacceptable, and sickening.

>Of course the nigger would try and choke an invertebrate

>Choking a sponge

The life of an animal is worth far less than the life of a human. If their sacrifice lights the way to help humanity then it's our duty to sacrifice as many of them as possible so that humanity can become stronger for it.

A necessary evil. And if you oppose, you should give your body instead.

yeah remember that tell yourself that when the grays kidnap you and your girlfriend

animals = property
owners of property do as they wish with them

Mengele did harm animals though. Subhuman animals.

Giving an animal all the rights of a human is like giving a child all the rights of an adult

It's funny, because he actually contributed a lot.

Fuck off u furry

is this people who literally did nothing wrong, or something?

>We owe them something akin to the basic rights of man.
No, we don't. You could argue that it's a virtue, but we don't owe animals anything.

Animals should have significant rights. Animals should have ALL THE RIGHTS OF A HUMAN, except where SAVING THE LIVE OF A HUMAN.

So, we have to grow our ground beef in vats.

HOWEVER, once we give animals all these rights... we classify niggers as the animals they are. Scientific racism. It won't be that bad for them - they'll have every right. But if a nigger is threatening any human, he'll be shot like a rabid dog.

In todays politically correct rainbow insane climate give it 30 years to make this law USA will do it first, every faggotry is coming from the USA.

However after looking at the racial climate there will be no leftist after the nigger-pocalips and dingus don't give a shit after about animals.

This subject will die out like all other enviro-green crap like overpopulation/climate now they simply stooped talking about it and are trying to shove the most black muslim rape cock they can into their country and if they need to destroy every forest to build a shelter for invading muslims they do it.

This leftist faggotry about animal rights needs to be thrown into the garbage like homosexuals and other degenerates, however the point is mute since these people will be the first to be executed by the dindus like the gays are killed by muslims and being gay in front of a muslim is racism(actual law in Sweden).

The left is doomed, they will be killed by their beloved muslims who they protect at every step an they hate on gays all day long wanting to kill them.

Leftism is self destruction.

I find it pretty infuriating that there are lesser animal rights when so many of the humanoid-shaped animals share the same rights as real humans.

All this will be fixed soon enough.

love you poland, stay drunk

>The fair, proper, and humane treatment of animals of all kinds is a baseline for a human being.

Translates to

>The fair, proper, and humane treatment of NIGGERS of all kinds is a baseline for a human being.

>Only true scum can look upon a mistreated, abused, or agonized creature and feel nothing, or worse, laugh.

Yes they are so poor lets take all dindus/animals onto our country because we
>We owe them something

This is the essence of leftism, this mentality.

What is it with anglos(don't pretend your ancestors did not come from this island) and their genetic disorder of faggotry?

Its like you have leftism in your blood? I bet its to much of inbreeding and sheep fucking on the queens incest island.

Probably not, but blacks will still be complaining about slavery.

too many animals
where do we draw the line
do ants have rights?
citizens are members of society
animals have no place
as for animal testing, thats also unethical
dont we have programs and shit for simulations?

If you choke a sponge, it wins

You can't choke a sponge Argentina. Just like you can't choke a plant. They're not vertebrae.

first country to ever employ animal welfare laws was third reich. Pic related, animals heiling to Goring after his ban on vivisection passed in 1933

>1000 years from now
They already are.

top ufcking kek

I was talking about animals that don't know any better, not niggers you putrid fucking cunt of a Slavic Untermensch snownigger, if anyone here is inbred it's your manlet ass.

The mentality I have for animals is because they don't know any better and aren't in control of their own fates, they're like children in a way. and if you could actually read English in your drunken stupor I even say at the end that most of what we do is necessary.

UNNECESSARY cruelty is what disgusts and abhors me.

no bc the human race will not exist on earth in another 1000 yrs

best odds for humans are predominantly whites on another planet or space in general

neither are most humans!
wait a minute..

it was a year after the mushroom trip inspired veganism that I realized no life was sacred rather than all of it

Underrated

your faggoty talk isn't natural and has nothing to do with nature

darwinism, deal with it nancy

Here are the list of monkeys/apes you can't hurt because they're cool:

>Gorillas
>Orang Utans
>those little Japanese monkeys that sit in the hot springs and are really cute
>all the tiny ones that can't hurt anyone and just fuck around all day like lemurs

go ahead and kill the rest for medicine I think

Whats going to finish us?

refer to
for (you) you daft shitter, I'm starting to think you and the polack are just too damn stupid to understand what I meant with that statement

so now I'll put in nice idiot statement you can hope to possibly understand

-most of what we do with animals is fine, we have to eat, and go forward as a species in science

-UNNECESSARY cruelty to animals is pointless and the sign of a real piece of shit

do you understand now you thick headed, retarded, goddamn mongoloid?

This guy gets it. Why, oh why, can we not just skip animal testing and perform tests on convicted criminals instead? I'm sure it would give more convincing results, since the criminals would be human and there would be no need to check for discrepancies.

> and perform tests on convicted criminals instead?
You think that's not being done?

Jesus fucking Christ the cuck doesn't get it either

read Starting to think I either worded my first post badly, I'm being baited, or there are just some goddamn stupid people posting ITT

Scientist here, anyone who wants to do testing on live animals has to go through over 9000 ethics commitee interviews and the animals themselves are constantly monitored by third party groups to ensure that they are not being mistreated

>Sup Forums's opinion on animal rights

It's a necessary procedure, or would you rather have people be used as lab rats instead? be grateful for their sacrifice we've gotten a lot of information out of them.

Please educate me friend.

You daft motherfucker, most of what we do is not fine. Not by a long shot. But it is indeed necessary at this point.

They should have rights.
however, use as live specimens is too important to give up for commie treehuggers

If all chimps were killed tomorrow I could not care less. Fuck those things.

Jews

Fuck you too

Meh, they ain't so bad. Hoping to try and get them to fix an injury next time they pick me up.

Sure most of us would prefer that our products be tested on prisoners and orphans before hitting the market, but some people had a problem with that.

So we test on dumb animals instead. Then some people have a problem with that.

There's just no winning with some people, man. I hope those same cunts are blinded by their eye makeup.

The zoo is next.

animals are just property.

Everything on this planet; whether animal, plant, or mineral, exists to serve humanity.

Common sense, people. If God intended for nature to be our equal, He wouldn't have placed it beneath our feet.

if a chimp has a head ache is it wrong to give it aspirin?

Wanna yiff? :3c

As Popper suggests, I believe experimentalism in general holds back progress. It's also become a sort of cult that attracts unimaginative psychopaths who clamor for funding and falsify data.

Clasic anglo, implaying
>niggers know any better or are not like children

> if anyone here is inbred it's your manlet ass
Oh I'm sorry you must be genetically enriched with all the African DNA you have in you.

Keep race mixing America and see the results.

Pictured you.

I bet you are a liberal cunt who wants to not harm animals and all the leftists trash.
>WE must all respect one another
>Protect the animals
>Stop he hate, we are all humans

I love how mad you are. Go back to your muslim rape center, vegan they will teach you that obeying the moon god is more important then you vegan ideology crap.

>UNNECESSARY

OH I put it in simple words define UNNECESSARY.

In your world killing animals for food is NECESSARY something that is more of a luxury really.

Meanwhile using animals to find cures is UNNECESSARY something that is more important then your dietary needs in reality.

You are this level of brain-dead that you can not realize how self contradictory you are and everyone is mocking you.

>Spare retarded chimps from tests that can possibly save human lives one day.

>or would you rather have people be used as lab rats instead?

Actually, people who commit severe crimes(murder of multiple people, murder of a child) should be used as guinea pigs. Only an idiot would deny this.

Funny thing. Currently I'm doing research on cancer, with a focus on creating a better vehicle for cancer drugs. In order to get some decent data, the research team infects a bunch of nude mice with ovarian cancer, and then we test out the various vehicles to see how well they perform.

I love animals but testing on them is unfortunately necessary. It's just how it is.

Well spoken my friend.

These leftists are idiots who will whine about everything.

Everything will hurt some animal somewhere, and even if it will not these bitches will bitch about how rocks are hurt.

Typical leftist tree hugger.
Everything harms something, everything will have side effects we simply don't give a fuck about the feelings of animals or trees or rocks.

Leftists need to be killed exterminated.

It's people like you that make me hate this fucking species. You sentimentsl, bleeding heart moral crusading faggots that think lesser creatures have "feelings" and deserve rights. You people stifle progress and achievement because of a stupid fucking sob video published liberal dickheads sneaking into places that do animal testing.

Black man in jail, where he belongs.

I honestly wish these soppy leftist shitheads could be used as "voluntary" experimental treatments. Human teating is very efficient because of actual comparable resultsbut thanks to liberals it can never happen.

>you think 1000 years from now animals would be citizens with rights?after all not so long ago we thought child work and slavery was ok.

idk if the earth has not burned in 1000 years.
anyway, i wish we did not have to test stuff on animals.
I dont want animals to vote or to be given education, thats too edgy.
what i only wish for is that they dont get hurt because they dont intentionally hurt people,
as opposed to what we do,
breed livestock, get leather etc.
dont get me wrong im not a vegan and i love leather, but animals belong in the jungle, if they get too close to us, it will be quite easy for us to kill them. but only under those circumstances should they be hurt.

Why don't all these animal fagots go and let themselves be human experiment subjects.

I'm waiting for PETA to go and be human subjects instead of the animals they love.

People like you give me hope in humanity.

I dunno Polbro. Wish our species had a more tough backbone to round up these retards so they can take the place of those chimps and rats and make use of themselves in helping cure Aids and Cancer. Either nuclear war happens or another meteor strikes so this planet can re-try a third time.

Animal rights is fucking stupid. You're a human. The lion isn't thinking of the wildebeest's rights when it eats it, and you shouldn't be thinking about a pig's rights when you eat it, or smear chemicals on it, or whatever. Kill members of other species to benefit your own, like every other species does all the time.

Ethics are spooks

>what i only wish for is that they dont get hurt because they dont intentionally hurt people,
>as opposed to what we do,

This all of this so wrong!

So if animals have rights they need to be prosecuted for murdering peopel or other animals?

Oh
>because they dont intentionally hurt people

So its OK for animals to kill other animals or animals to hurt humans only if humans hurt animals its wrong.

The double standards are beyond hypocrisy at this point.

Are you relay telling me that an animal that is effectively only a killing machine programed by its DNA is not intending to hurt humans?

They are single minded machines working like this:
1) Human = food
2) Eat food = eat human
3) Me want to eat food
4) Searching for compaction for humans, compaction not existent.

Stop watching Disney propaganda films leftist.
I'm not the one who needs to bend over backwards to justify this absurdity, I'm perfectly self consistent.

Animals have the same thing/rights humans have they can kill me and I can kill them they are mostly to stupid to get around guns/cage so humans win I'm not but-hurt if a animal kills a human and I'm not but-hurt if humans kill animals.

We are all the same under the law of the jungle.

animals have right to be tasty

There's a difference between animal rights activists and animal welfare activists.

>sapient
Now if only this board would apply this logic to unborn fetuses aka not even life.

The lion needs to kill the wildebeest in order to survive. You don't have to kill something in order to survive, in fact, you don't kill the animal you eat yourself. You pay someone else to do it for you.

I love meat and cheese, but the treatment of animals in agriculture is fucking atrocious. Animal products also affect the environment heavily.

PETA hates animals tho. They slaughtered thousands of them at a "shelter" that they ran for the express purpose of killing adoptable animals. They do what they do to scam money from bleeding heart idiots.

If you want to have some fun, look at the rampant waste there is in government funded labs. Now this isn't just money, it's lives of cats and dogs and monkeys.

Genuinely made me cry.

>years later new evidence proves the person Innocent
>oops too late we already injected him with aids

Poorly raised and slaughtered livestock tastes fucking awful but unfortunately doing it the right way is expensive and people vastly prefer quantity over quality.

Why not do human testing on blacks?

its all the same leftism they even try to talk to blacks
>The same oppression we did to blacks is today on animals.
>WE need to stop specicism

>If a black kills a white he dindu mufin
>If white kills black he racist

>If animal kill human its dindu mufin
>If human kill animal its racism/specicism

I wish all of us sane people all move together into one country and ship the leftists trash of this world into someplace to see them destroy themselves I suggest Sweden they are accepting anyone these days.

Fun fact some USA leftists are preparing emergency plans to move to Canada if trump wins, why aren't they moving to Canada already if they like Canada and hate their country?

I think all the self consistent vegans volunteered for human experimentation(and are dead) and we are left with the self contradictory pussy whine brigade who was left.

>in fact, you don't kill the animal you eat yourself

Often I do, I go fishing all the time and hunting occasionally.

Animals are treated badly in agriculture because it's necessary to meet the requirements of the massive human population. There's only so much room.

Animal byproducts affecting the environment is entirely irrelevant to the matter of whether they should have rights or not.

too edgy.
even if they see us as food, none of the animals would ever have enough machinery to kill us.
if you compare how easily different animals can be killed in a number of ways.
i did not say animals should go on trial for killing other animals.
i said they belong in the jungle, meaning they live like animals. they get killed by other animals.
i said i wish that they did not get hurt. i did not say i will fight so they dont get hurt. i have no intention of becoming vegan or being used to test medicine for different kinds of illnesses.

there is a difference between a bleeding heart attention whore and honestly not being happy about the death of other beings.

We don't need to do animal testing when we should be using traitors and at least put them to good use.

Human rights are a meme. Animal rights are an even bigger meme. You get what you can take for yourself. I'll worry about animal rights the day a chimp points a gun at me and demands them. Until then, they get nothing.

Better yet - run tests on bleeding hearts that oppose usage of animals for medical research.
Animals don't get hurt, normal people don't get hurt and hippies get all sorts of cool drugs to try out. 'ats a win-win situation.