Hedonism is the true redpilll. Your own pleasure and happiness should be your number one priority in life...

Hedonism is the true redpilll. Your own pleasure and happiness should be your number one priority in life. You only have limited enough to experience this thing called 'life'. That time should be spent indulging in life to the fullest.

Degeneracy is a meme started by no-fun-allowed beta losers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
youtube.com/watch?v=S0G-Mabwt3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Your own pleasure and happiness should be your number one priority in life.
Maybe but the greatest happiness and satisfaction in life comes from denying yourself indulgences, doing difficult things and having good reason to be proud of your life.

True, but there are five planes of pleasure
Physical
Love
Purpose
Power/Creativity
Godliness

Each plane of pleasure is infinitely more worthwhile than the previous, and there are no exchange rates between the planes.

slaanesh pls go

>Godliness
Explain.

>youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

This is how you end humanity, literally

Correct, it also caused the downfall of many white civs by denying the fact.
We're repeating the mistakes of our previous.

Union with God is the greatest pleasure, as it is only in the perfect love of God that our soul finds rest, peace, and perfect joy.

As human beings, we are designed to experience pleasure, in every form. We are made to enjoy the pleasures of the body, pleasing sights, sounds, tastes and touches. We are made to enjoy and be enjoyed in love with other humans. We are made to derive pleasure from the accomplishments of goals, of aligning ourselves to a higher cause and purpose. We are made to be co-creators, manifesting creativity through leadership, art, and discovery. And we are made to enjoy union with God, submitting ourselves to his will, to keep his commandments. And through this five layered process, to reveal Godliness in the world, and to bring God's kingdom here on earth.

t. Noahide

The main priority of life is to free yourself from pain. If you just enjoy your life you might never be able to die as a mature person.

>1 post by this ID

fuck off dingo fucker

I agree with Australia, for once. Life should be enjoyed as much as possible. Why the fuck would you want it any other way when nothing you do will matter in the end anyway?

>tfw we're the beautiful ones

this

especially, if there is no G*d, so no eternal punishment nor eternal reward

also hedonism makes societies stronger and makes the GDP growth bigger because you consume more and more

and the more you consume the richer you and others get and everyone's life is better off

except physical all are literally spooks

how dare you to question the liberal school you uneducated fascist?

Long term pleasure > immediate gratification
It is the mark of the low IQ subhuman who abandons the former to acquire the latter.

If you lack self mastery, will to power, strength of character, you're not a man.

Simple as that.

So OP is literally a faggot.

nice get but now gtfo to a cubicle for 12 hours doing useless shit

and don't you dear to have children you piece of shit, schneller!

Go rape roo.

>Incoming REEEEEEEEEEE from Cristfags.

>what is the Categorical Imperative?

Australians can't into basic moral philosophy

So red pilled OP.

nice meme fag

pleasure teaches nothing of importance

i value pain more than i value your communism

people who are willingly hedonistic should burn in hell

Hedonism isn't sustainable.
If you use drugs, fuck and party you're going to crash and feel like shit.
When I was a degenerate I was miserable. I was chasing the next high. I was chasing tail, and I was I always miserable unless I was in the moment where I am on drugs or fucking.

I stopped doing drugs, I haven't had sex in like 3 years and I am happy. I never feel sad, I never feel bad. It's just peace. I am content, and when there's some happening my dopamine levels go trough the roof.
I haven't felt bad in about 2 years.

go do heavy drugs because pleasure is so important to you and then kill yourself

>As populations increase mothers take less care of their offspring

Hit the nail on the head.

>Godliness
Did you forget cleanliness, schlomo? Nice try.

There's no good or bad reason to act, live or die. No inherent meaning.

Only makes sense to live your life without rules or inhibitions and to follow your passions, whatever that may be. Just look at how soon we're all forgotten, consumed by the abyss of endless time. Seems pointless to chase after things such as immortality or remembrance when you won't live to experience it.

Live for yourself and not for others. That doesn't exclude that there's such a thing as mutual benefit, though.

>he doesn't know that hedonism is directly against his will to survive as an organism

everyone, by instinct, is afraid of death

but how longevity is important?

also, at lest in Europe, people kind of abandoned breeding just for heaving pleasure, strange isn't it?

Then you shouldn't get any gibs me dats and if anyone thinks it would be fun to rob and kill you he could just do that.

This.

Manage your highs. You need darkness to contrast the light

Hedonism always leads to self destruction.

I say take advantage of excess while it's available, sure, but to be a slave to pleasure is just animalistic and unnecessary. If you need THAT MUCH pleasure in your day to day life you're likely mentally ill.

Literal nigger logic.

Hedonism is enslavement to your own vices.

youtube.com/watch?v=S0G-Mabwt3g