ITT

Post yfw Swedish genocide

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/78711120/#78712427
youtube.com/watch?v=gGipGkgy-yY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

age of mine has come

why do you want to genocide your own people?

fucking rude
i thought we were allies against the eternal g*Rman

Kang doesn't want a Swedish genocide, in fact he is obsessed with Scandinavian Viking culture.

I thought he dropped that after he did a haplo-meme test and turned out to be slavic and now wants to be annexed by russia to kill the fennoswedes?

Swedes have ruthlessly oppressed Finns for centuries. They're enemies, not friends and certainly not my people.

The R1a guy who hates Swedes and that guy in the picture are different people, the latter is a Savionian guy from Ylilauta who thinks Finns are Vikings and has never even posted here afaik, some Fennoswede just started forcing him here due to his butthurt over Swede hate.

Actually in another thread some finnish user linked some similarities between the two together.
desuarchive.org/int/thread/78711120/#78712427

actually swede genocide would make me sad because there would be no one to hate anymore

Stop bullshitting. They're the same. Savonians don't visit Jaakkima in heritage trips, Savonians with Karelian fathers do.

Kang is just a really mentally ill individual.

>no more barely naked swedish qts on our beaches
No.

The R1a guy claimed that his family is from Kokonniemi, Suojärvi (entirely different area than Jaakkima) and lives in Helsinki. He has nothing to do with Savonia unlike the original Kang.

There's two R1a Karelian guys. The Suojärvi guy likes other Finns and Scandinavians.

Kokonniemi is in Jaakkima anyway. You can check it on Wikipedia.

Actually there's a Kokonniemi in both I see.
Still I remember talking to KANG about his ancestry one time and he wasn't claiming to be a border Karelian unlike the Suojärvi guy.

hmmphm

have you forgot about the eternal n*rge

OwO

Wrong, the Suojärvi guy posts about R1a supremacy in haplothreads and hates I1 people like West Finns and Swedes, also he dislikes Savonians because he considers them more inbred and "Saamic" than border Karelians. There is no other Finnish R1a poster afaik.

He's been in the same threads as Kang several times.
He's also Orthodox IIRC and Kang is descended from Lutherans.

I don't think so, I've yet to see anything that would prove that the guy in the pictures has anything to do with the R1a guy or that he has ever even posted here.

God bless the Suēbī
>Svebi, swēbaz, swé, swedes

I used to shitpost with Kang about West Finns and Finland-Swedes back in the day so I remember more I guess.
Only for fun though, I'm actually I1 although Karelian.

>although Karelian.
>L1
>Karelian

That's just WeKangZ descendants.

Finns from other parts of the country moved there throughout the ages. My own I1 I think comes from Northern Ostrobothnia.

Who the fuck is "kang" in this context? As far as I can tell it's used for everybody who dislikes Swedes here, as I said here (even though the original kang has a huge hardon for Scandinavians, having browsed through some of his threads on Ylilauta).

Kang used to have a hardon for the idea that Swedish kings were of Finnish origin and that he was royalty of some sort. He has always hated Swedes. Try to understand he's not very mentally stable.

what if i told you that KANG quitted shitposting years ago and has just done tinychat streams ever since? there are couple kang impersonators here and ylilauta, while the real kang is doing drunk streams and licking his dog's balls on cam

But I do remember the Suojärvi guy and Kang being in the same threads as different individuals.

But that was the Savonian guy, the border Karelian R1a guy (the primary shitposter for R1a in haplothreads) hates Savonians and West Finns for their "Paleonigger" and Saami blood.

The border Karelian guy posted on Sup Forums too and thinks that Finnish potato noses derive from "Paleo-European" admixture and that border Karelians such as himself have have high bridged "eagle noses" because they're the purest Finnics (also he said that he has dark hair and blue eyes), the Savonian guy has pretty potatoish features so I don't think they're the same person.

His pictures have been posted here for years and he never said it's not him, only that becoming is a meme is the best thing that ever happened to him.

Now you expect me to believe it was different guy multiroleplaying all along? That's just too much

I don't know if the Savonian guy has ever posted here, I'm certain he's not the R1a guy though.

give me a quick rundown on kang

Original finnish wewuz kangz poster already from the kuvalauta days

You're mixing me up with him. I used to shitpost with him even on Sup Forums a few times. It was just for fun.
My paternal grandparents are from Sortavala and my mother mostly Tavastian and I have I1. I don't like his obsession with R1a though.

>in his 30s
>never worked a single day in his life
>lives on NEETbux
>drunkard
>keeps talking about ancient finnish kings and probably believes he is one
>licks his dog's balls on cam

And in case anyone remembers, I started the meme about R1a males being not fully male but closer to intergender.

you sound like kang hater

fuck off hater!

why are finns so terrible?

No I'm not, I distinctly recall the R1a guy posting about it.

I like americans, you're nice people

I don't even hate Swedes, I actually really like Swedes. Fuck, they're certainly a lot better than most countries. I just want them to finally chimp out and fix their shit. Also they can be smug cunts sometimes.

redpill me about the ancient finnish kings

>I just want them to finally chimp out and fix their shit. Also they can be smug cunts sometimes.

Will never happen, see you at the other side Jukka.

>You're mixing me up with him
Again I'm kind of confused as to who's "he" in this context, the Savonian kang or the border Karelian R1a guy

I think memory is playing tricks on you. I recall making these posts about Karelians with high bridged noses and Paleo-Europeans with wide potato noses.

But you're Paleo-European yourself with your I1 haplogroup, the R1a guy coined the term "paleonigger".

Don't be like that. It's not over till it's over.

there're some mentionings about finnish kings in norwegian anf icelandic sagas

Also some arabic mapper and explorer from 1100s was talking about finnish kings

Pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=gGipGkgy-yY

Keep in mind my autosomal DNA is mostly Karelian and Tavastian.
Original I1 carriers could have wide potato noses without me having the trait. It was just shitposting anyway not super serious about it.

Turns out Finns are also larping Slavs and beach Russians like us

The original post about the R1a guy from Suojärvi liking Swedes and Scandinavians is bullshit though, he's the originator for the Paleo-European shitposting.

You can hold that view if you want but still I recall him and Kang talking to each other in threads
Maybe that really was some multiroleplaying all along but seems hard to believe even though the guy has issues

Always with the cringe regionalism/muh heritage haplotype shit here.

>multiroleplaying
Why would it have to imply anything of that sort, not once has he claimed to like Scandinavians. You're mixing him up with somebody else.

It's just my memory of him based on the threads where he and Kang both posted.

Can you leave mämmi, theapricity kang crew or whatever?

How did thread end up becoming haplotype discussion?

Kang crew would be preferable over the selfhater crew like the Vantaa homo

Just dropping by as an outsider to let you know this is comically pathetic from where I'm sitting.

No one cares

You remember incorrectly. The R1a guy is also very eloquent, same can't be said for the guy in the photos.

We are all interested in your heritage go on

I'm open to the idea that the actual R1a kang is different from both Suojärvi and Partajäbä but was roleplaying Partajäbä as he never denied being him even once.

Ei kyllä ole mitään järkeä jatkaa tätä keskustelua. Joka tapauksessa profilointisi kunkusta perustuu osittain mun paskapostauksiin.

You fucking wat?

Hiijohoi ja halojatapäivää.

Of course we are

But in this world...it's killed or be killed...!

This is what an aging Viking man looks like

what does this mean

that was an exception, we were only enemies because our king had autism and thought napoleon was the anti-christ

Shave his beard and hair and give him fentanyl and a tracksuit and he will look like a bydlo.

>Google image search
>"Adolf Hitler"

Those nails are blonde too
fourteen werds :D

låell

This

I've come to the conclusion that "Kang" is an elaborate Kremlin psy-ops to make Finland love Russia

More like an elaborate Swedish psyop to discredit everybody who justly hates Sweden