I just thought of a really tough decision for you, Sup Forums

I just thought of a really tough decision for you, Sup Forums.

Hillary Clinton or Angela Merkel?

I'll take .45 to my head, is that an option?

I'd never sleep with either of there them.

What's the difference?

Why not both?

>Hillary Clinton or Angela Merkel?
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

hillary because she doesn't actually believe it, unlike that clown merkel. i hate them both more than isis though.

FMK requires 3, leafposter.

I'll take Hillary my dog will take Merkel

Both.

I just happened to bring two bullets today.

I'd rather take trip to the suicide forests of Japan

Aside from the immigration issue, Merkel's generally doing a fine job.

I would rather lick the shitting streets clean than having ruled by them.

Hillary no doubt, will just try to picture her in her glory years when she didn't look like a reptile.

line them both up and aim for the head

Don't be fooled. Merkel is no idealist either. She engineered her pro-immigration stance so that the greens will enter a coalition with her in 2017, giving her another 4 years in office.

Why do I say this? Merkel has said before that she thinks multiculturalism doesn't work

I kind of like the way Hillary kills whoever she want's, a bit like Cersi. Merkel has got those big jowls like Sergeant Schultz and is completely fucked in the head and so is more comedic and chaotic, she probably pleases Kek more.

>thinks Merkel belives the shit she is doing

What about them? Who we should hang? Both, but if only one can be selected, I'd say Merkel.

both, why schould i stop at burning one witch when i can have both?

Hillary.
She does what she's told and If something is unpopular she'll do something else and pretend she never did that thing.
Merkel is telling everyone else what to do and if you don't like it you get arrested. She's intentionally fucking everything up and she doesn't give a shit.
Merkel is pure evil. Hillary is just a shill.