TH

tfw no terrace house threads

Rewatching boys x girls in the city I have to say, Na chan did nothing wrong

Minori was annoying as hell.

Uchi was all bossy and relationships policing, fuck him, he made Arman confess his love AGAIN, but this time in front of everyone

i don't get it. i watched three episodes and this show is unwatchable
>no one does anything
>the guys seem to expect the girls to cook and clean even though they've just met each other
>everyone in the house purposely only talks about trivial subjects

Fuck poor Mizuki

Get out of here, Matt

i don't know why I'm watching a bunch of jap normies doing nothing

the girls are qt tho

Do you want the personalities that make it on to american reality tv instead?

I fucking love Terrace House. So much entertaining shit once it all gets going.
>tfw the "coward" written on the rice
>tfw the "meat incident"
>tfw the twist ending with Riko and the older dude were fucking the entire show and everyone knew but pretended they were not

Fucking realty show kino there. And the commentators, especially the dude with the glasses, are top notch.

Aloha State is meh so far but at least the commentators are on their A game every episode to make up for it.

Is he our guy?

Is this worth watching ?
I've never watched any reality shows.

Love this shit

Really can't tell if scripted

>no one does anything
Seeing the first three episodes, you must have seen stuff like Yuki making Mizuki I and Minori and Makoto hanging out even though all the girls like him. Maybe you didn't find it compelling, but it was definitely something happening. They form relationships, they have problems, they live their lives. The commentators help keep it interesting as well. There's arguments, but they're passive aggressive instead of fist fights.
>the guys seem to expect the girls to cook and clean even though they've just met each other
Cultural difference let Uchi even ask that, and even then the girls were like fuck no because he was being an asshole. He puts on a asshole "bad boy" front until he settles in.
>everyone in the house purposely only talks about trivial subjects
As opposed to what? This isn't a show about people trying to be interesting to get famous. They live their lives how they usually would. They do only put in the most interesting stuff though. Everything's contributing to relationship or personal plot lines.

I'd watch the first 3-4 episodes. If you are not feeling it by the time dream policing occurs then it might not be for you.

I don't think it is, there is way too much nutty stuff that I don't think anyone can come up with. Like the whole meat incident and ending with Riko, seems too out there to be entirely fake.

>This isn't a show about people trying to be interesting to get famous
That is until Riko shows up

But yeah, saying nothing happens is nuts. By episode 3 "drama" is already going down with the whole Taps and "your dream is unclear" situation with Mitzuki.

Yeah, a lot of plots don't go anywhere just like irl too. But the cameras following them everywhere and how the members show up in the beginning make it feel scripted

Yuki making Mizuki cry I meant to say

Yfw you realize all the guys are like 5'8 and under.

The tallest dude(architect) is 5'11

Well as we see with the ending Yuki and Arman actually expose how the camera's dont follow them everywhere, and how at night when the camera's are off certain people behave differently. Sort of breaking the 4th wall of reality TV in a neat way.

The beginning im sure they are scheduled to arrive in a certain order so we are introduced to them slowly.

Where are the first 2 seasons ?

you fags gossip like a bunch of soccer moms

Best person so far on Aloha state, also Naomi grew on me the more episodes I watched.

Besides Lauren being eye candy, the rest are meh

DELETE THIS

Its on Netflix, listed as Terrace House Boys and Girls in the city.

It's extremely convincing none the less; kino. The girl in op did nothing wrong.

Will the virgin in hawaii get laid? He's such a fag

Give it a try, I usually hate reality tv but I loved it. The people aren't all assholes like is usual for the genre, and it's low key and comfy in general. There's still drama though so it's fun to watch. It's also beautifully shot, which seems like it should be an impossibility for the type of show it is. At points if I didn't know better I'd think I was watching a scripted drama it looks like so good. It's a good window into Japanese culture too, so if you were ever interested in that it's good.

There's 2 seasons not on netflix

Nachan did fucking everything wrong. Easily the worst member in the entire show. She starts nonstop drama for no reason other than to piss people off. Shes a total sociopath with no empathy for other humans. She is the only member that basically got kicked off the show cause no one wanted her around anymore. Even Arman questioned why she was there if she couldn't get along with others.

Netflix has Boys and Girls and Aloha State which is still going on. All of the other seasons + the movie have not been localized. So you cant watch them unless you learn nippon.

I agree Natsumi had fucking crazy eyes. She got pissed at little things said to her and couldn't understand and empathize with other people at all.

When she flipped for Misaki saying she reeked of alcohol I lost my shit

There's actually 8 seasons, done over three years but it was every week so I guess they had enough episodes to make up 8. That series was known as BoysxGirls Next Door and had a shitton of episodes plus the movie Closing Door. Like mentioned Netflix didn't bring them over. But with it's growing popularity it's only a matter of time before someone subs it.

Who is the best commentator and why is it that insane lewd old lady?

Glasses guy>no glasses guy>old lady

this board is for western tv/film

You has the best comments but Treindl is my waifu.

>Content should pertain to television shows, movies, actors/actresses, film equipment, etc.
Wrong. The only exception is if it has somewhere else to go. Anime goes to Sup Forums, cartoons to Sup Forums, toku to /m/. Non toku live action japanese shows have nowhere else to go.

You calling Riko a virgin slut was hilarious. Her and Tokui have the best banter.

Tfw tap got cucked.

Fuck i cant imagine myself on there, shit must be insanely tense

best host by far

best girl :3

Reminds me of Arman. Are japs really that against foreigners or was he just lame? I thought he was better looking than the other boys

She's not even top 2 bro. Minori and Mizuki are top tier waifus.

Arman went for the two hottest members of the show and ended up with one of them. Arisa declined him but she didn't go for anyone else so I think he actually has it going

She just didn't like him. It happens.

>Pretends to like Arman
>Leads him on causing him to stop hanging with Mitzuki and she leaves as a response
>Arman finally asks her out
>"you're more like a brother lets just go to costco k?"

Fuck Arisa. Wish she left instead of Mitzuki.

He literally went after every girl, it was a running gag that he was lame

minori is overrated desu
mizuki, sure

Arman cameo in new season when?

Yuki Byrnes is the best bro.
Handa is an honorable mention.

Mitzuki is top girl for sure.

Imagine filthy meme on this show

would love an episode where joji joins n fucks lauren

filthyfrank!? yo wtf my nigga reached new heights

What?

he is

too busy watching reallifecam instead

non kino trash

okay

see

>asians

Not releasing it weekly is a real problem. Imagine the threads we could have if there was new stuff to discuss all the time. The way it is it's just circlejerking best x, and not caring about what's going to happen next since we won't know for months anyway.

Just watched episode 1 of the second season. I hate all of these people already.

>Being in a western corner of a mostly Japanese focused board and complaining Japanese stuff shows up sometimes
Just look at the banner at the top of this page for fucks sake

agreed
fuck this american binge watching culture

wtf i hate instant gratification now!

>banner at the top of this page

AdBlocked. There are no banners, n00b.

I'm not talking about ads, I'm talking about the thing that says Sup Forums, with a different anime picture every time you load the page.

How long was he in Hawaii anyway? Seemed like he was back taking pictures with Martha pretty quick.

This thread is lacking in Lauren

i dont see anything

Well that's a bit weird. Maybe your ad blocker is a little over zealous.

i cant hear you

Alright.

is she /our girl/

Just watched the last season.
I've never been so upset about meat.
Everybody was in the wrong, including the hosts.
They are super expensive meat and didn't even save any for the guy.
What the fuck is wrong with the Japanese?

>learned Japanese by watching "shows like terrace house" with subs
Yes. Also they didn't prove it or anything, but someone a few threads ago said she's a huge weeb, so there's that.

Mizuki has the best body desu

I don't think they realized how expensive it was. Uchi told Minori, but I think she just wasn't paying attention. If she was then yes she's a horrible person.

>Just watched the last season
>last
I've got news for you

I don't believe either of those things.
She's too pretty.

what would you do if you were him?

The first thing she said herself. Where would she even find much else than anime? She's not Japanese so what reason other reason would she have to learn the language other than being a weeb?

It probably would have turned out the same. Just like him, i probably wouldn't have had the guts to do it without all the support from everyone. Those fuckers.

Actually, I take it back. Looking at her art Instagram ehhh maybe. She's pretty good. I guess I'm not used to pretty weebs.
That aren't crazy.

Bumping with Rikopin

tfw went to japan to get my hair done and Uchi from boys x girls was my hair dresser.
best experience ever, chatted to him for over an hour and told me all the behind the scenes stuff

Like?
Armans black eye was from a drunken fight, right?

so much, like how constant the cameras were, the fights that weren't shown on camera, the fact that there's no scripts as people believe, the money they were given a day as a per diem, what they could and couldn't do and so on.
He told me that all the guys are all close and hang out all the time, yet the girls don't.
He didn't mention Arman's eye, but I wouldn't assume it was from a fight. He told he Arman was the most relaxed and laid back guy ever.

I got three episodes into aloha state and I can't go on. Lauren is daddy issues waifu bait, you have the old dude who's life aim is to cuck, boring hawaii girl, guitar-bro, plane jane and actor.
They don't have the same fun as the others did

It's definitely not as good, but it held my interest for the 8 episodes.

I work with a koreaboo named Matt and the cocksucker is insufferable.

true

>tries to use muh "japanese origin" argument in a korean thread

Kill yourself retard.

>slopes

How tall is Uchi?