What the FUCK is he doing?

what the FUCK is he doing?

Attempting to "smile."

kind of weird how streaky he is 2bh. i understand slumps, but he takes it to a whole 'nother level

Missing is father
why would he not be streaky his strike zone is the size of a mack truck and he is facing elite breaking ball pitches. you dont see that shit in the minors

>DURR HURR IM AMERICAN AND DUMB DURR HURR HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

He is too tall for baseball.

His strike zone is massive and he can't touch anything low

being inferior to BellinGOD

>what the FUCK is he doing?

Winning MVP as a rookie

>13 homers in September
>1 hit in October

It's fucking ridiculous

>both his parents are white
>he looks like he is half black
w-what did they mean by this

He's adopted you moron

>calling someone a moron for a fact that is literally never mentioned by anyone
don't they love telling stories during the long bouts of NOTHING that happens in this sport

It's literally the first sentence of the "early life" part of his wiki article and he's done plenty of interviews about it.

his enormous size and power makes him such an anomaly player

I can't tell if he's just going to have huge streaks or he can only beat up on bad pitching.

great guy though and underrated defensively.

More roids that he wont get tested for.

He's 6'7" and probably weighs at least 250 lbs, do you think he needs roids to launch the ball out of the park?

You know how fucking hard it is to put on significant natty muscle when you’re taller than most basketball players? He’s definitely on something, probably blood doping.

And several types of normal steroids. 90% of pros are on something, so who the fuck cares

Steroids

blood doping is used for endurance sports, hes probably on roids since it gives you better coordination

APOLOGIZE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

3 RUN HOMER!!!!!

I think you owe someone an apology

or he needs to make more threads like this

he's cuban you dumb mexican