youtube.com/watch?v=um4PudMbZfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Gabriel "Gabagool" Barbosa
>two memes in one

emirates 2.0

>falling for brazilian marketing
>2017

topkek

Goddamit, now I want a cappicola and salami hero.

he was doing as good as neymar before joining europe, considering all the money barcelona made by buying him, why not buy other good young players from your league?

>doing as good as neymar
You fell for it too. everyone knows that Santos survives by having "new Pelés" every now and then. The media just pointed to Gabi"gol" as the successor of Neymar and that's that.

I always got Gabigol and Gabriel Jesus confused, but I guess now I can forget about one of them

Dagos plz go

>he was doing as good as neymar before joining europe
seriously nigga

*blocks your hype*

Other way around, Luz was built in 2004

Well he did score a decent goal saturday for our cup: youtube.com/watch?v=u8XMp2WnAfo

Tbf that was his first match as a starter. Although he already got into at least one discussion with a teammate in a training

Gabigol is better than Gabriel Jesus
He will be like coutinho. You guys should shut your mouth

Jesus is just a tap in man besides gabigol is a real player who can make plays,dribble,can play in more positions,more technique and a real goalscorer

Gabigol 2 times in a row the best scorer of Brazil Cup
Gabriel Jesus: 404 not found

JESUS WILL FLOP

STOP REFERRING TO HIM AS '''GABIGOL'''

IT'S *GABRIEL BARBOSA*

TAKE A LOOK AT HIS JERSEY, HE DOESN'T LIKE THIS NICKNAME
STOP BEING A JERK

t.Gabigol

calm down gabagol

>Santos fans actually argued he was better than Gabriel Jesus
>Jesus enjoys a good start at Manchester City
>Gabi''''''''gol'''''''' struggles at fucking Inter
>gets sent out to 'please watch our' league
>struggles there too
Is there a bigger fraud in football?

t. asspained Santos customer

ok favelinho who is the next brazillian goat like neymar in the hue league right now? 21 and under and a lot of potential. no memes that will flop and become fat drug and trap addicts by 25 please. i want peles and romarios no patos or adrianos

or are they none right now?

whos calling him?

None

>inb4 Vinicius Jr
That transfer was plain money laundering

>muh money laundering
>no proofs or whatsoever

None that I know of. Vinícius Jr. is a meme, before anyone brings him up. Real Madrid are gonna regret that one, believe me.

Just wait a year or two until Santos, Palmeiras or Grêmio start hyping up another youngster.

Paulinho (already goat-like named), 17yo from Basco de la Gama

he is vinicius jr if vinicius jr wasn't not a meme youtube.com/watch?v=um4PudMbZfY

Please my hue-friends, inform me more on that meme transfer. Why did RM end up with buying a guy for 40 million euros that had not even played for his first team ?

In return, I love Jobim and Milton Nascimento

t. Alberto Barbosa

He plays for a team where mitroglou did well

He will start destroying it soon and then an eplel team will pay 100m for him

But...Mitroglou was sold to Marseille.

Neymar was the biggest young talent here since fucking Pelé. Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, etc. left too early and didn't accomplish nearly as much. There's no new Neymar and there won't be one in the foreseeable future.

CARMELLLLLAAAAAAA

>he was doing as good as nerman the nerman

I want to believe

Italian league is very hard tactically. Eplel is run run run. Takes time to get used to it

Benfica not keeping Mitroglou was the biggest mistake of the season. Even bigger than letting the defence fall apart with Éderson, Semedo, and Lindelof out

Well but it was for twice the price Benfica paid for him

>imagine being this butthurt
Your team is shit, your country is shit, you are probably black and so if Gabigol.

Gabagool? Ova heaaaa

t. gabriel barbosa

IMRT

Iesus Mancunenus Rex Tap-inrum

i'm not santos supporter you dumbos. I'm Bahia supporter

you guys know gabigol is better than jesus, you guys just don't say it because he's in a better form than gabagol

Gabigol barely played in Inter and this burned his image. He only need a chance to prove his value

Gabigol ''played'' 10 matches and only 184 minutes for inter (2matches)
Jesus played 11 matches and 741minutes

Jesus just had more chances to show his atributes ( tap ins atributes)

Richarlison is the real deal, bro. You need to go after Watford now