Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=42792THBzKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No more Ecbert
No more Floki

>What in Hel was that?

This

Its bullshit is what it is
When the great heathen army steamrolled England there was no stopping.
They went to every single kingdom south of Scotland and killed every opposing force they could find.
Then she of them settled and made villages that literally still exist to this day and the rest went out to rape the shit out of kebab and raid more of western europe.
This new Bishop who keels da ebil pagans is absolute bullshit.
Magnus is the only real direction they could go in but it would limit them to one maybe two seasons tops so they won't do it

Were vikings the inventors of cuckolding?

The show went started declining mid 1st season. It was watchable until mid 2nd season. Watching 3rd and on is for masochists.

>started declining mid 1st season
Except it didn't
It was great until season 2 ended
Should have made Blood Eagle the last episode, would have been the best show ending TV had ever seen

Is the Vikings vs Caliphate arc just dropped? I thought would have been interesting as fuck.

No, Bjorn is going back.

Show went down hill once they killed off viking daughter.

jarl boog was actually in the right and it was a dick move for him to die

Does the song that those 2 psycho brothers keep singing have a name? Shit is catchy.

Harald finehair and halfdan the black?

Someone told me this show is only about cucking. Like moreso than GOT. Is this true?

F ecbert.
F

No it is not true
Type in the lyrics to google
It probably is but I forget
Einar is such a master at making music that I wouldn't doubt he himself wrote it for the show

F Sigurd

Now we know why he drops out of the epics.

That was when Ragnar truly died.

who the fuck was that bishop and that faggy sword?

>people thought this shite was better than S1 of GoT

vikings: the most overrated show of all time on Sup Forums

Time jump, I assume that's Alfred

Some warrior bishop that predates the Knights Templars apparently.

No it's a bishop that's famous for throwing the Northman out of England but it's not Alfred

Soo uhh is Sigurd ded?
Is it historically accurate for him to be gone so early?

floki is the younger brother to the guy who played tarzan and the viking vampire from true blood. their father was the guy from thor who played the scientist

I almost thought Vikings was going to be leading into that whole Templar show they are teasing.

>screams while busting a nut
>Pan to armor and sword
Lamest intro ever?

youtube.com/watch?v=42792THBzKE

Bishop Heahmund.

Is it islamophobic for the girl to go full Muslim suicide attack?

Or is it meant to come of as deserved?

This, he was a bishop that served with Alfred, he died though in battle driving the heathens out.

Personally feel like the show should have ended, it started with Ragnar and should have died with him/the revenge against him. Now its just going to get weirder and it got weird enough.
Disappointed they ignored the Celtic-Norse relations of this period, but whatever its likely going to be seen with Ivar.

Bishops often partook in conflicts since they tended to be from noble houses, it wasn't exactly special.

it's better than seasons 2-6 and beyond.