Ask a NEET who makes on average $300-$500 weekly selling on ebay anything

Ask a NEET who makes on average $300-$500 weekly selling on ebay anything.

Hows it feel to be below the poverty line you welfare fuck?

omg how do u do it

been there. done that...

you are really doing scum-tier work
beyond pathetic

Thread reported

what do you sell?

Feelsgod man, that doesnt count the money i receive from EBT and NEETBUX. I have so much free time running an ebay store is the easiest thing ever.

When you run out of videogames, what will you sell?

I don't understand how people do this. Also who the fuck uses ebay?

>who the fuck uses ebay
>literally millions and millions of people
>its currently the third website with most visitors in the entire web right next to facebook

I dont make a fuck ton of money but this is what I do
>go to goodwill
>buy shirt for $1.25
>sell 4 of those for 8.00 with free shipping
ez extra 50-100 bucks depending on if i find good shit

this

ebay is far too lenient about retaliatory feedback so I rarely sell anymore

gotta keep your customers happy, I have only one bad feedback so far out of dozens of transactions so far.
Vidya, Toys, and electronics mostly.
Lel, you can never run out of merchandise if you have reliable suppliers.

Sounds like a bitch to get started and reputable. I just buy bitcoin and sell them at a markup on localbitcoin. Same kinda idea I suppose, not much money, but it's something.

When I started I used to sell used clothes but quit, the margins are way to low and its hard to sell way to much competition.

>this triggers the wageuck

well I live a block away from a goodwill so I pop in just to see what kind of stuff I can find anyway.

Fuck buying work polos for $20 at kikemart when almost new shit is $3.50 at goodwill

You will never accomplish anything in life, you will never be wealthy, you will never have a child (and if you somehow do you will go broke), and your family will always be dissapointed in you.

>Fuck buying work polos for $20 at kikemart when almost new shit is $3.50 at goodwill

About to start an internship and need some business casual stuff. Being the retard I am, I never though about this. Thanks user!

Have you ever had any issues with the postal services? If you are shipping something that is a bit fragile it can be extremely frustrating to have someone like FedEx damage the product in shipping.

I have not had any problems with damaged items so far, you gotta make sure to pack them well.

how do you still get benefits when you earn money?

no idea how it works in the usa, but here in germany that what you do would be considered fraudulent

I could always expand to amazon, or even make my own website. Stay jelly wagecuck.

>Vidya
thats what I sold mostly and made a killing

>gotta keep your customers happy
fuck that there's a return policy for a reason. I dont care if when she pressed play her tv exploded. She had 3 weeks to contact me for a return, not 6 weeks. She made an agreement and needed to follow it.

you can get benefits if you are in the poverty line, In the eyes of the government I am a poorfag. However if I start making a little more I probably wont qualify anymore.

It's fraudulent in the US too, and if he makes over a certain amount Ebay actually notifies the tax man themselves. Though if OP is smart he's keeping his profits low so it doesn't happen.

What do you sell? OPP?
I want to start doing that too.

>NEET
>Has a valuable service
>Actually contributing a product to the marketplace rather than a service
m8 that's the cheekiest NEET I've ever heard of

Vidya, Toys, and electronics mostly.

and I forgot that meant videogames. I made a killing off dvds most recently star wars limited editions holy fuck

Explain it to me. I am going fucking nuts. I live off 900 a month and because of my living situation i can't get any welfare. I'm supporting my disabled mother and money seems to buy less everyday. Not paying taxes would also make me happy. Not a fan of what uncle sam spends it on.

Fellow neet here, what do you sell? I have money to buy shit and I really don't want to get a job. Advice neet brothers?

>i can't get any welfare.
what about your mother

Probably where that 900 comes from. Disability is a joke a lot of times because so many losers scam it.

She gets 400 a month for her disability. They cut it a few months back. She gets some food stamps for her and that covers her food. I pay the electric bill, insurance, gas, phone and water bill. I drive 42 miles a day round trip to work. No job pays more than 10 dollars an hour here. Not in a hundred miles.

You're not a neet retard

reported.
improve your lives.

>I drive 42 miles a day round trip to work. No job pays more than 10 dollars an hour here. Not in a hundred miles.
wtf where are you

Ask a software engineer who makes 5k a week, basically just shitposting on Sup Forums all day, anything.

West Virginia.

>>never talk to mother again
>>move outside a city
>>find a better job
>>save up
>>get a better place
>>get a better job
>>save up
>>if you want check up on mom now
>>or go on vacation for once in ur life.

>leave mother to die
>be a nigger
No.

i had a roommate that would buy shit from goodwill/salv army and sell it on ebay. he had to work it like a job, but he could set his own hours.

You'll never do any of those things either.

You are obliged by US law to report any sales above 1k$ a month ( i think its 1k)

So what you are doing is tax fraud
I hope you enjoy your ass rapings in prision

Is it still profitable even with ebay's new level of jewing and fees? How do you hide it from uncle sam?

You guys are doing it wrong
I buy vehicles from eBay and then sell them locally
>bought 4 Toyota Tundras, 2016, essentially new, for 95k from a dealership in Florida selling on eBay
>sold them for roughly 120k to random around the continental US through craigslist
>made 25k in 2 months

I envy you so much, and I’m not ironic.

It's insanely expensive to move into a city now.

There are police auctions idiot
Theres countless companies doing this
You just got lucky you didnt get scammed

Great idea!

>Tfw £45,000+ is roughly three and a half years wages

Who says he isn't reporting them? Not everyone is innately a thief like in Slavland.

He said hes a NEET not self employed moron