Is feminism a positive force on movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2015/4/8/8372417/feminist-gender-equality-poll
youtube.com/watch?v=8RM1oTw6fPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a big vag

no

I don't know why people pander to feminists. Everything that does bombs.

vox.com/2015/4/8/8372417/feminist-gender-equality-poll

It hasn't been a positive in any sense for a while. I was okay with what feminism stood for in the 70s and even 80s i suppose but the 90s on was just bitching a whining and trying to get gender superiority.

sex

>vox

I liked Frances Ha.

4U

Smells like virginity itt

4 Urethra

For your tiny pennis

It's a cancerous influence on films. Namely in how it leads to over-competent female protagonists and characters who are detrimental to their respective films.

youtube.com/watch?v=8RM1oTw6fPg
Looks like a good thing to me

I heard she was supposed to have Snoke being evil in her ear at some point, that would have at least given her some flaws.

its a negative force on literally everything it touches

Is it because feminism in itself is bad or is it more because WOMEN ruin everything they touch?

Since current feminism isn't really feminism at all, It's not fault of feminism, but rather group of entitled cunts.

There are some great woman fimmakers, but I don't think movies diven by an ideology ever turn out good.
Films pushing religion aren't good, films pushing liberalism aren't good, films pushing feminism aren't good.

fury road was something good that ultimately came from old school feminism

women have nothing to fight for nowadays since they literally have more privileges then men do at this point

It's only concerned with popular movies, so no.

fair, but i don't think strong female characters have to come from feminism.

lol no

The problem with "modern feminism" is that it spawns from ivory tower academia where social norms (such as not wearing vagina hats in public) are not enforced, so you have professional "gender studies" academics who have no experience in the professional world (where the only thing that matters in production) spewing nonsense to students who have no real world experience of their own

True feminism as practiced by women in the work force is different as yelling "muh privileged" doesn't do things that matter such as make money, gain clients, produce more goods etc and the reality is that the "male" experience is really quite mundane and soul crushing

Definitely yes. The 1960s completely changed movies.

The girl in the coochie is qt :3

It's the feminism, bud. Shit's cancer.

have sex

>Is feminism a positive force
yes

>Is feminism a positive force
>yes

Probably just you

Why do I get this uncanny feeling that the world would be much better without women in it?

Thus spaketh the dubs

If it helps female actors overcome sexual assault, discrimination, and abuse then yeah, it's a great thing.

I liked Frances Ha also, but I had no idea it was supposed to be "feminist." I really related to her and thought of it as a coming of age tale.

Is this from that movie where the girl makes a man suit - penis included - and then chops her boyfriend's dick off?

I've been trying to remember the name of that movie.

Any examples of good feminist movies?

Have you told your parents yet?

Yeah, well The VVitch was pretty good. Maybe feminism isn't that bad.

No. They are making themselves look like a bunch of crazy extremists, which turns people off of their message.

My uni newspaper says Mad Max Fury Road is a feminist movie, and I quote, "Because the lead actress was able to shoot someone that Mad Max couldn't."

im down with anything that leads to more people making movies. DAISIES is great.

This from some kino featuring a giantess unbirth scene?

>true feminism

Problem is people stopped thinking of what was best for God, King and Country and instead fell for the false gods of secularism, "equality" and materialism.

Feminism always was and always will be a cancer.

Because you're uneducated

go back to Sup Forums

Sorry about the tiny penis, Bro.

see

>i hate women

>LOL SMALL PENIS MUCH
>GO HAVE SEX VIRGIN
>HAHA U CANT HAEV SEX W ME VIRGIN XD

accept it, breh. the weak should fear the strong.