ITT: We thank Erdogan for banning Sup Forums in Turkey and getting us rid of all the Turkroach trolls and retards

ITT: We thank Erdogan for banning Sup Forums in Turkey and getting us rid of all the Turkroach trolls and retards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kqsuK8B7b4g
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DO IT AGAIN BANNER ERDOGAN

you retard you simply change your dns to
and then you have 99% of all sites unblocked

But, Turkroaches are too stupid to figure that out.

it is butthurt wh*Teoid mod that banned us not BASED=BLACK Erdoğan. wh*Tes will be genocided for this.

You don't need to make a lot of effort to keep Turks out though, they're dumb as fuck

>says the rapebaby
If turks are retarded, being a rapebaby of Turks makes you double retarded

Erdogan didn't ban Sup Forums you imbecile amerimutt
We're posting under proxies because your butthurt wh*Te subhuman mods banned us for anti wh*Te sentiment
dumb balkanrapebaby

?

No matter, we can post from our new homes just fine.

>Dutch
>turkposting

Why does this always happen?

>Mexico: 127.5M pop & 450K posts
>Croatia: 4.2M pop & 440K posts

???

ask your whore mom

pic related

Mexico is probably too poor to own a pc :6
Croatians aren't cucks appeartently

pls gib DNS if you can acces wikipedia

He didn't though
>implying a bhutanese- yak milking forum is significant enough to garner attention from a Islamist dictator

>afghanistan south asian

we are taking over gayrope wh*Teoid subhuman deal with it

Sup Forums is not banned here ameritard
hopefully you'll see more of us by the day and you'll be bullied off this site lmao

You know the Dönmeh run your country right, and that Sabetaycilik are also behind Cultural Marxism?

youtube.com/watch?v=kqsuK8B7b4g

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

Erdogan will ban anything.

"central Europe"

Let me guess it was made by Czech or Pole?

stop spamming that shit you mentally ill retarded cracker no one cares about jews here besides jews are based because they're destroying your wh*Teoid subhuman race

Did he really block it? What a retard.

And Turks are even worse retards because they voted for him.

You can't do anything when all VPN's are blocked. I guess they are going the way which China is aiming for.

Why?

why do gayropeans think they have any power over us?

>implying it wasnt a mere DNS ""ban"" that happened several years ago
Kek

what happened to /tr/

Virtually almost all Turk ips are rangebanned and Turks who post under proxies get banned for obvious reasons and mods started to moderate /tr/ because of excessive black posting, anti white threads.
/tr/ is official ghetto of Sup Forums now

>and mods started to moderate /tr/ because of excessive black posting, anti white threads
what

>all VPN's are blocked
The general populace doesn't/can't use anything other than shitty free VPNs so they don't bother. It's not like they could if they wanted to anyway.

>tfw never been banned but anti-wh*Tepost as much as anyone else

mods literally moderate /tr/ there's a reason why half of posters are usually banned in /tr/ and even though there are 200 posts poster number is always like 80 or 90 because Turks are getting banned

oh and some poltards begged hirohito on IRC to rangeban Turks because they couldn't handle anti white threads

do you lurk /tr/?

desu I was the altyaş who was trying to learn my own language

I lurked on and off and posted a bit

what are almancis?

Your mothers bulls.

proxyturk kys

We were rangebanned though. Also Sup Forums's been banned for years, we all use DNS to post here desu.

>tfw if Yugoslavia was still a unified country, it would have more posters than Australia