Japanese vs American English

Why is it that when I watch an anime Dubbed, it's 1000x better than Subbed?

Personally, I'm beginning to think it's because American English is superior to all other languages.

For example, when I watch an anime with English Dub, it's very easy to tell the difference between characters when they talk. The way they talk in English is very hard to blur with other characters.

But, when I watch anime with English sub and Japanese voice over, It's almost impossible to differentiate between different female and male characters.

The only conclusion that I can think of is that American English is superior to all other languages on planet Earth.

Like, no one wants to listen to some anime with some fucking African nigger-tier 'cluck-cluck' voice over. But American English sounds soooooooo much better than everything else.

Have you come to this conclusion as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1XQduS6IfA
r3---sn-ppoxu-2xgl.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?requiressl=yes&id=fe3fd03bcb36ce6b&itag=22&source=webdrive&ttl=transient&app=texmex&ip=125.209.173.209&ipbits=32&expire=1467117255&sparams=expire,id,ip,ipbits,itag,mm,mn,ms,mv,pcm2cms,pl,requiressl,source,ttl&signature=4B7DF034FCEC9FEE63B43F59866C0E513E90DD2A.185132D88917591F8F1D6EC4272ADCF1C699BF6F&key=cms1&pl=20&cms_redirect=yes&mm=31&mn=sn-ppoxu-2xgl&ms=au&mt=1467104845&mv=m&pcm2cms=yes
youtube.com/watch?v=VurQhn-Kn30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Depends on the anime faggot,

Some are better in sub, some are better in dub

Because anime writing is as terrible as the animation and has about 10 times the dialog actually needed because if they don't explain every tiny minute detail, their audience would be lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=I1XQduS6IfA

>Dubbed, it's 1000x better than Subbed
Fuck off and die.

That's a shit explanation.

Every anime I've watched is better in American English.

Also, your use of the word, "Faggot", is offensive.

The writing for Naruto is purely sublime.

There is nothing in this world that has come even close to making my big ass cry, and Almost every episode of Naruto has me in tears.

The writers of that show are truly talented. Especially when we live in a world as fucked up as we do. It's good to know that there are things out there trying to spread a message.

Kill yourself you weeaboo-jew.

Take pride in being an American. There is a reason that most Japanese women want to marry and reproduce with American men.

Because you have shit taste and a huge faggot.
Also you don't know any other language anyway so you can't compare. Kill yourself.

1. You're a Russian and a complete subhuman
2. Who gives a shit about any other language you stupid cunt? We are #1 so we are the only ones that matter. If you want to make money, or talk on this website, YOU NEED TO KNOW ENGLISH YOU DUMB BITCH. No one gives a shit about your dumb ass vodka-nigger language.
3. Naruto is the best. I hope you die in a meteor impact because they love hitting your country so much. Slut.

Okay, I should have read the whole thread first. 5/10 for making me reply.

iktf op

the subbed > dubbed argument is retarded, the common rebutal is "muh shitty fansubs muh ears" yet the fansubs are less accurate because they're pushed so quickly without review. Weeaboos push the sub meme because they're just that, autistic blind to reason fat blubbering weeaboos.

> Post a picture from a gay ass anime

Why is it that faggot tier anime people hate others that watch cool anime with actual good storylines and characters? Your kind is the worst. A fucking Russan Weeaboo that watches the gay kind of Anime.

Exactly! Weeaboos are the fucking worst.

> I have to watch the anime in muh Japanese language because I wish I was a nip

Jesus Christ. They ruin everything. Then they have the cunt to tell us that we are bad because we like the violent anime, and not some gay ass shit with little bitches like

>Why is it that when I watch an anime Dubbed, it's 1000x better than Subbed?

Because you're a prat who reads at 40 wpm due to the failed american educational system.

Hey guys! I like these animes:
NARUTO
BURICHI
WANU PISSU
FURU META ARUKEMISTO
BEYBLADE
but Sup Forums is this way ----->>>

it all went to shit when moe exploded.

I'm not a fan of naruto but yeah generally the people screaming about it are the moebabies.

>American English is superior to all other languages on planet Earth.
And how many of those do you speak? If the answer is none you are plain ignorant. English is a beautiful language but there are many other beautiful languages as well.

Have you actually watched Naruto? It's probably one of the most emotional anime/manga out there. Just watch Itachi's arc , and Jirayia's arc. Shit's depressing.

>Why is it that when I watch an anime Dubbed, it's 1000x better than Subbed?

stopped reading

most of the amateur as fuck english voice actors have no sense of inflection whatsoever

dubbed is about as shit taste as you can get

anyone who watches subs and hasnt learnt japanese is an idiot. like yourself.

i dont have your issue because i actually know japanese. i dont even need the subs. they are there anyway.

>Watched dubbed as a preference, since I'd rather sit back comfortably and enjoy the show than be focused on reading it, having to rewind in case I sneeze and miss some dialogue
>Also watched subbed if it's some new anime I'm interested in and don't feel like waiting for the dub
>Tell people my preference and almost always get BUT THE NIP VOICE ACTING IS SUPERIOR! YEAH I DON'T SPEAK JAPANESE AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY'RE SAYING, BUT YOU CAN TELL IT'S SO MUCH BETTER!

If you do this please stop. People have preferences, no need to sperg the fuck out like a weaboo autist

r3---sn-ppoxu-2xgl.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?requiressl=yes&id=fe3fd03bcb36ce6b&itag=22&source=webdrive&ttl=transient&app=texmex&ip=125.209.173.209&ipbits=32&expire=1467117255&sparams=expire,id,ip,ipbits,itag,mm,mn,ms,mv,pcm2cms,pl,requiressl,source,ttl&signature=4B7DF034FCEC9FEE63B43F59866C0E513E90DD2A.185132D88917591F8F1D6EC4272ADCF1C699BF6F&key=cms1&pl=20&cms_redirect=yes&mm=31&mn=sn-ppoxu-2xgl&ms=au&mt=1467104845&mv=m&pcm2cms=yes

>I have to watch the anime in muh Japanese language because I wish I was a nip

>I have to watch in english because I can't read fast and can't hear/understand the nuances of voice acting because I have shit taste

Basically all the stupid nipboo fags like

Fuckk off Nipboo.

>muh shit taste

Your kind needs to die off.

>I like and understand things most in my native language
that's a fucking shocker

Literally go back to Sup Forums

it was either japanese or italian in highschool and i had yellow fever

kneck urself

Exactly. People who hate Naruto are the most degenerate kind of nipboos out there.

> I'm a le edgy non-conformist. I'm an Atheist and I hat Naruto because this is the new fad among people like me, even though Naruto has a fantastic storyline. I just want to hate things that others enjoy.

nice comeback shit breath

believe it

Go clean a toilet you useless migrant.

do you ever wank to your own reflection?

I like english, huh. But no. Just no.

Nothing can beat the japanese voices.

wouldn't I have a different flag if I migrated somewhere fatso?

If you watch dubbed stuff first, it's really hard to get used to the voices in subbed episodes.
The difference is pretty crazy. I find that Japanese have a lot more irritating high-pitched voices, it used to drive me nuts. I say used to, because I don't watch any of that stuff anymore.
Only thing I give a fuck about anymore is Monster Musume.

You are what is wrong with society.

subbed has so much better inflection and emotion (unless we're talking about 80's anime) you fucking wanker.
PS. ANime is for losers

Because you have to kill yourself you fucking weeaboo

Why migrate when you can just suck off money from prosperous countries because you are in the EU...

Fucking nigger-tier nation. Why am I even talking to you? You are basically some failed African state, just full of lazy, retarded slavs.

do you tell everyone who calls out your hot trash opinions that

also enjoy watching something then finding out the sub is 100 episodes in front of the dub and being unable to not watch the sub because you are into it

Well, that’s true only for morons. I like any kind of anime and I adore Naruto as well.

Don't start posting Trump when you are the kind of faggots that do shit like pick related.

Keep Anime away from Trump you stupid cunt.

If you like Naruto try Evangelion

>Hello fellow otakus! When I watch anime...
Fuck off, anime is ass and so are the autists who watch it.

90% of Anime is ass.

But Naruto is amazing, and liked among all sorts of people.

trump's got my vote, anime and your shit taste has nothing to do with that plebeian

Fucking plebs.
The only anime worth a shit is Cory in Da House.
Best dubbed though desu.

You’re both stupid.
>I am le proud of my Western culture so I have to hate everything that comes from Japan.

Animes have a lot to offer. It’s like hating «books» or «movies»: impertinent.

I prefer English Naruto but Japanese One Piece... the English One Piece voices sound too "edgy"

Nothing. That link does nothing.

>You will never watch vanilla anime

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POLITICS
THIS IS WHY THERE IS PEOPLE WHO HATE YOU WEEABOO DEGENERATES
check these singles

Post this thread on Sup Forums and watch yourself get fucking crucified by an angry mob of permavirgins. The only good english dubs were cromartie highschool and maybe cowboy bepop.

Should've saved this one for Sup Forums m8.

Or maybe I hate anime in general?
Its a garbage style of animation that is generally lazy and oversexualized because they know that their audience is skinny 14-18 year olds to fat 20-35 year olds.

Joking aside, the only good English dub is the dub for Cromartie High School

youtube.com/watch?v=VurQhn-Kn30