Why are Brazilians the worst people in the world to play an online game with...

Why are Brazilians the worst people in the world to play an online game with? They all keep caps lock on at all times and are very disruptive in general. I thought HUEHUEHUE was just a meme, but this is something they actually do.

Thanks, Portugal.

in my experience

they also have bad internet connection, they keep speaking their own language, are bad at the game, and they also give up easily

that being said i haven't met any "shitters/trolls" that were brazilian

Not our fault jamal.
That country is independant for centuries. we have nothing to do with them

You've created a monster

russians and frenchies are awful too believe me

Wrong, and i bet brzil had no favelas when we were there.

blablabla dumb meme is said everytime that people think it is real

>meme

I wish it was. If I could never play another game with a Brazilian again, I would

Dom João VI was literally the one that invented the first Rio favela due to expelling poor people in center Rio to make it look more like France

Motherfucker, Brazil was primed to be a great country if your jealous-ass cunt didn't force a coup against them.

i like you

Brazilians are the worst whenever I get them in my raids or dungeons on wow I make sure to remind them who they are ie worthless favela monkeys.

>brazillians playing with australians
bad lie you trash

WRONG

I get matched up with brazilians from ragnaros all though rarer because it's usually americans on alliance when I play horde I frequently get these monkeys in my dungeons.

Gib moni plox

>blablabla dumb meme is said everytime that people think it is real

It's not a meme I've experienced it too they fucking ruin every online game. F2P are the worst but I remember playing battlefield 4 on a German server with Americans, Norwegians, Germans and Hues. The Hues were utter garbage and their constant Portuguese gibberish was driving the Germans and Norwegians nuts.

>Motherfucker, Brazil was primed to be a great country if your jealous-ass cunt didn't force a coup against them.
That which may be broken must be destroyed.

You HAVE NOT played with russians.

>play online game stoned
>everyone just assumes I'm a leaf

>You HAVE NOT played with russians.
Luckily I thing the ping isolates us from them.

Russians are actually okay at times. They just do balls to the walls crazy plays and try to catch people with their pants down, hoping nobody they're actually that retarded. The thing with gopniks is that you have to go along with their dumb-fuckery in order for slav meme magic to fully materialise.

I can ensure you've never ever met a Russian in a video game if you think BRs are horrible.

>I can ensure you've never ever met a Russian in a video game if you think BRs are horrible
Would a half-Russian half-Brazilian 13 year old be the worst player ever?

Sounds like the ugliest accent on earth.

i absolutely fucking hate people who cant speak english in online games, and keep muttering their shit language for everyone to hear
russians deserve eternal pain

>slavs are orks
>mfw

>Sounds like the ugliest accent on earth.
I was thinking more along the lines of personality/behavior.

>i absolutely fucking hate people who cant speak english in online games, and keep muttering their shit language for everyone to hear
>russians deserve eternal pain
IIRC it was actually one of the server rules.

>throwing wave after wave of grunts which you seem to have an infinite supply of

Sounds about right.

Hey!

>Brazilians
>Not Australians
You just haven't played with them.
They ""outskill"" you using lag tactics and pretend that they have great internet all while adjusting their satellite dish to get just the right amount of lag to be able to still play and not be disconnected.