R.I.P Hollywood

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kwbHywyHyOU
twitter.com/KGBVeteran/status/827014643793199105
twitter.com/KittenUwU/status/827016113783439361
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's at steak?

>call a literal riot a protest
>libshits think their bullshit is evidence that their opponents are unreasonable
gj op you triggered me

Burn

youtu.be/kwbHywyHyOU

Their own cities?

>it's a Sup Forums gets triggered by a twitter post episode

should make a rule to ban all images from twitter desu

why do commies in the west, particularly american commies think anyone cares about them?

Cali seems to care about them an awful lot, though.

Police did nothing whilst they trashed and attacked anyone looking like a FUCKING WHITE MALE.

>it's a guy claims everyone is triggered for no reason post

reports are coming in that someone was killed at the protest he's promoting

hell gonna break loose

YES LETS JUST GET RID OF FREE SPEECH ON THE LEFT TOO

THAT WILL REALLY HELP

I want to fuck Barron

>it's all so boring

>he deleted his tweet because all of the violence
LOL FUCKING COWARD

>burn things down and assault people
>blame trump

WE HAVE TO STOP [HATE] SPEECH BY ATTACKING PEOPLE AND SMASHING/LOOTING STORES THAT PEOPLE WORK AT AND USE.

fight the powah famalam you just don't get it

WE'RE TOLERANT.

except that didnt happen lmao. have you even ever been to berkeley? There isnt a single brown person in the entire town

shut up mom you'll never understand

I wish Hillary would've won so I can burn down a Starbucks and beat up people.

He never said anything about brown people. These were whites (and hispanics) attacking whites.

I have been enjoying Hollywood's delirious tantrums over Trump, even if they are being paid for it. Just seeing these smug bastards not getting what they want brings a delightful smile to my face. Anyone else?

>dude wall lmao
Hey can one of you hillbilly sister panty fucking autists explain to me how a 20% tax on mexican goods is good for the american economy? Is it the increased prices of goods? Is it the decrease in consumption? Is it the contraction of jobs in both countries? Is it because the best defense against illegal mexican immigration is a good Mexican economy that doesnt compel people to leave their country, therefore we want to compel them to leave their country? is it the decrease in confidence with potential trading partners who see american instability and abrupt and volatile withdrawal from trade deals that will make china and other competitors more appealing trade partners? help me out here

sure but ALSO i want to see silverman dragged by the hair through the streets and thrown into a prison cell

>a mob of white people attacking anybody who is white in an all white town
ok lmao>>

yeah i dont care about policies either just want to watch the world burn desu, im really angry about my virginity so i kind of just project that frustration onto the world

When he won, my first thought was about how happy I am that all those smug "VOTE! But only for Hillary!" cunts just got BTFO

Tonight it did

Several people were attacked if they were Trump supporters (WHITE FUCKING MALES), including a female. One might be dead.

Several businesses were smashed and looted

Race of those who did it? Probably white and Hispanic.

I would throw a party if N Korea nuked California at this rate.

There's nothing at stake we're going to be fine. These people need to get a fucking grip.

I made a quarter of my normal yearly salary in a fucking week due to trading based off trump waves. I literally do not give a shit.

HURR FASCISM HURRR DICTATOR DRUMPH HURR WW3 HURRR AMERICAN VALUES that i didn't even care about until a few days ago ;)

The only thing they really care about is beating people up and finding any excuse on hand to justify it.

That gets to me so fucking bad. During the election, whenever I'd hear a story about liberal protesters acting like violent animals at a Trump rally, the comments would always include several liberals blaming Trump or blaming his supporters. Their argument was usually that Trump is causing this by creating a hateful atmosphere with his presence. It's fucking insanity.

>you lived long enough to be involved in the second civil war

cuck

Old media is dead. Public opinion isn't controlled by movies and newspapers anymore. Holowood will realize that at some point. The only thing keeping the studios alive is fraudulent accounting. Trump should go after them and finish them off.

what did you invest in? NAK?

>guy going to show up and spout true facts about minorities
>berkeleyfags start burning their own college to the ground

Pottery.

damn what a faggot. supporting violence to disrupt political speech

BILL CLINTONS A RAPIST

INFOWARS DOT COM

Why do liberals hate white makes so much, they like seeing them tortured and now they want to kill them?

can't wait

did you know young jesse james lived his post civil war life with a bullet embedded in his lung, unaware of it's presence?

Why are you so mad right now Reddit

>tfw to intelligent to enjoy it

All I have is a smoldering ball of pure rage in my gut now, and every day that passes only makes it burn hotter. I am currently fantasizing about finding alien power armor and using it to smash ANTIFA severely diminished brains in.

*males

Low self-esteem. Read Industrial Society and Its Future.

He can't satisfy his wife the sissy jew boy. She needs to be gang banged by high energyTrump supporters.

I've been fantasizing about noticing one of them going home after their rioting, jumping him, and torturing him to death.

>You weren't there to defend this qt

twitter.com/KGBVeteran/status/827014643793199105

>that tweet I'll end up regretting when I wake up in the morning

FUCK THIS CUNT!!!!!

it's only the inner cities here, fuck off
pretty sure there's way more in the east coast

>Celebrities are just butthurt they like all millionaires will have to pay more taxes
>Illegals are just butthurt they'll be deported and can't leech of America anymore

>All I have is a smoldering ball of pure rage in my gut now
You should probably get that checked out, especially if opinions different from your own are what trigger you.

"Hunt those who disagree with you and punch them in the face"!

you should be telling that to the people burning their city to the ground

Riots aren't opinions

Don't mince words. It's The Unabomber Manifesto.

>assaulting people who have different opinions than us
>smashing windows with rocks
>setting innumerable objects on fire around town

>creates an extremely unsafe environment that no logical person would want to be near

No shit. Imagine the national outcry if there had been "right wing extremists" looting and burning shit in order to silence the voice of the opposite side.

twitter.com/KittenUwU/status/827016113783439361

this is the perfect time to kick out all of the celebs

Protests of all stripes always turn into riots, for various reasons.

Point stands that you are getting emotionally triggered over things that don't affect you in the slightest. Get that checked out.

>tfw to intelligent to make excuses for rioters

>point out that people are rioting
>lol dude its ok because rioting=protesting

kill yourself

Half the shit on the bottom are good movies. Maybe they have some grrl power bullshit but an acceptable amount from before western culture when full retard.

I literally don't care. If they want to protest or riot, they can do so as long as they accept any consequences.

Everyone's a crybaby nowadays. Conservatives are crybabies about liberals and liberals are crybabies about conservatives. Everyone getting butthurt over opinions they don't like, it's pathetic.

That's cool user, you're still avoiding the point.

we need another Vietnam to thin out their ranks

>Mad about people being beaten, maced, and set on fire for having differing opinions
>"Y-YOU'RE JUST A CRYBABY"

Wew laddie

But muh epic Aids Skrillex meme. ;-;

Yes, you are. You're too stupid to realize that getting mad about it just adds more fuel to the fire.

At least we'll be a white third world country.

Ah yes, your non sequitur is clearly correct and I shall yield to you, oh brave fence sitting anonymous who is above it all.

> One might be dead.
Is there any actual proof of this?

>YOU'RE JUST SUPPOSE TO ACCEPT THIS!

That's real cute, user. There are more important things to concern yourself with than protests and riots.

It will die down, order will be restored, and people will go back to living their lives normally.

and then instantly happen again...and again and again.

THIS

FUCK TWITTER AND ALL THE TWITTER FAGS

people here actually consider reddit worse

>Sup Forums is afraid of the so called numales now

HAHAHAHAHAHA

It's alright when it's Muslim people dying, but MUH MILO

Naw, there were assaults on trump supporters but no source for anything like that so far.

Twitter is just Reddit for niggers and teenagers.

>riot
So now people cant protest?

People would accept it and possibly even agree with you would stick to the point that getting upset isn't productive and won't accomplish anything but making you unhappy.

But instead you're trying to downplay the riot and pretend this shit happening in your country is unimportant presumably because you're a damage controlling libshit.

Fuck Drumpf

and fuck white people

so why does trump use it as his main platform?

really makes you think

>hey guys lets go protest
>*burns city to the ground*
>its not a riot dude youre just triggered

That's the plan.
>1. fuck up america
>2. all the respectable coloreds self deport
>3. ?????
>4. people can once again have mayonnaise and Mountain Dew in public without being embarrassed

And it's an accurate assessment of leftist psychology.

>t-this is why fascism could be good to fix America!

Like clockwork

>pol shitters spamming shitter threads
>wah wah wah waaaah
>whine whine whine
>4 years of you doing this
>because you cant cope with no "progress" voting in a woman in solely because of gender

Because he's an oversized manchild.

When was the last conservative riot? Fucking 1960s?

Hollywood celebrities are the living embodiment of the smug, detached, previous-gen ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of the world while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from surface-level complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of changing the world than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into the peak of their careers.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain mass attention for their navel gazing.

Please, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

I'm pointing out that getting upset over someone's opinion is retarded, even if that person is a celebrity.

The riots will pass. Until then, getting upset over them will accomplish nothing.

Shut up retard

hah triggert

Won't somebody think of the windows?