I
L
I
S
H

Cenk literally just BLOWN Sup Forums THE FUCK OUT
How can white redpilled men compete?

TheYoungCucks

I KNOW YOUR LACKEYS WILL READ THIS THREAD TURK. WHEN WILL YOU HUMAN GARBAGE PAY FOR THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE?

Never

That's it
I'm going to sell my wife's son into slavery and stop my wife's bf's father's cancer treatment to donate all my money to sanders.
Thank you young erdogans

>the "young" turkroaches.

guess shooping history and misinterpreting photos isn't funny when we do it, right?

Thanx for the campaign shekels bitches

did bernie sanders murder a prominent republicans daughter?

Thanks Cenk

>TYT
>BTFO anything ever

Nice try.

I would subscribe to TYT to litsten to Cent read Sup Forums posts.

The way Cenk completely talks out of his ass in debates while he tells us to research things before claiming them makes me hard

>Cenk

who is this \4-Chan\???

me. i am Sup Forums

I imagine in that pic he's struggling with all his power and yelling "fascist pigs" and the 2 cops are zoned out dragging him with minimal effort.

everyone already forgot about sanders in the audi. why is he bringing it back up? bernie's out now it doesnt matter anymore.

he's obsessed with this website. wait until he accidentally redpills himself.

To quote him: "What you see nowadays is that people are living in bubbles, disconnected from rational belief and reaffirmed by their own belief. These guys are only concerned about what can forward their own political agenda"*

By leaving the EU

Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

I wonder if he actually knows what Sup Forums is and stands for

this is the same channel that thought the UK was leaving the euro -- the currency not the union -- these people are hilarious.

he took time at the beginning to make it clear he knows exactly what Sup Forums is. he's obviously seen reporters get ripped on for being confused about the site. seems like he has developed a fascination with the site. he's probably a regular visitor.

>Snopes
Pic related is basically the Snopes team.

I leave r8 comments on every video about bernie from the young cucks

Cenk will run for president next term. Screencap this

CENK !
CENK !

The man insists that blacks dont commit more crime and that they just get caught and punished for it more while whites get away with it.

Wow, whites must be really good at hiding all those thousands of dead bodies that the cops cannot seem to find.

Anything this filth says is retarded

Hi Cenk!

When are you planning to move out of that shithole?

Never

Amen, love South Africa too

Give me an example of his "knowledge"
I ain't watching TYT

I will be gone in a year, stomach cancer.
No point in moving.

A rape every 26 seconds, 50 murders a day. Fuck SA.

There are plenty of famous lurkers who have the good sense to not outright identify.. I wouldn't be surprised.

Bernie really was the Precucksor.

It's a little late for this video.

Holy shit, sorry man.
You really, really should consider moving soon. Your country is falling apart and the ANC will always be in power.

You forget how the world, politics and especially Hilldog's camp works.

He stayed in after repeated demands to leave. Kook or not I feel sorry for him because he defied the kingmakers. These DNC kingmakers are not just going to let him walk away. They'll shit on him and his entire family until the day they die. Then they'll shit on the graves. Much like with Trump they're using the MSM (and their control of it) as kind of a PR version of the LOIC.

Is it too much to ask for my shitposts to be featured in any sort of hit piece on Sup Forums?
I fucking spew edgy shit daily here and have for years, but I have yet to be quoted in fucking anything

How in God's name did Cenk get a job where he had to use his voice?
His speaking style is literally
>read out some scripted shit, stutter and fuck up the pronunciation of half the words
>try to comment on it, but interrupt yourself with fake laughter every few seconds
>inevitably descend into awkward mumbling as a transition into the next segment
>rinse and repeat

>look what this guy said on Sup Forums
>what a vile and disturbing place

i think you need to reevaluate your life. come up with some actual goals m8.

We're on Sup Forums. We've already reached the pinnacle of our life goals.

>spend 5 minutes making a meme post
>retards have to spend time and money trying to debunk it

Checkmate, roach

>What you see nowadays is that people are living in bubbles, disconnected from rational belief and reaffirmed by their own belief. These guys are only concerned about what can forward their own political agenda

I mean he's not wrong. the whole internet is basically a series of echo chambers at this point.

for those unaware

>killing subhuman traitor scum
>bad

I resent each day we support israel to make up for the past. Next time we send them submarines, they should have a firing order

I guess there was a shortage of islamic/marxist fifth columnists that look like water buffaloes.

I shitpost loudly in hopes one day I am witnessed and my post is immortalized forever like those in the Hackers on Steroids video or those who made it into that paper published about Sup Forums.

>at this point
I was going to say that we still got some real free speech here, but after the whole m00t and SJW fiasco and the mod leaks, I think this place isn't the same anymore. I mean fucking newfags still think the fappening originated from Sup Forums/b.

I was more referring to how 4chin tends to crystallize on one side and then shout down any opposition to it's position.

although now i've typed that out i can't really think of a good example.

>just do your research
>use snopes
>use politi""""""""""""""""fact""""""""""""""""
>use le fat fuck of armenian genocide denial

wow amazing start

mate I realize the UK is fucked when it comes to free speech laws, but the idea is basically you get to say what you want, and then others get the same opportunity - nobody censoring them, neither the government or another peer.

That is still possible, as you stated, since even if you're in a minority lefty faggot position, you get to make your case and if you're an idiot like many, you of course get bullied and ridiculed, as you should. No bad idea is safe from criticism. We still have some decent debate threads where issues are addressed and people hold different opinions on them.

yeah i agree.

like i said after i thought about it i realized that what i typed didn't really apply totally.

still applies a bit but it's not as bad as i made it seem.