This is Josh Sargent,he is the next Christian Pulisic. Say something nice about him

This is Josh Sargent,he is the next Christian Pulisic. Say something nice about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NCAu3yRFx6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Next Pulisic
>When we already have Pulisic

USMNT gonna be scary in 2022

the next who?

Cute

Will be as good as Freddy Adu?

Isn't there another wonderkid playing for Atlanta FC?

He's not going to the World Cup either.

Nobody said he was faggot. Sorry, I meant to call you 7-1.

I wish I had played soccer. Look at that scrawny white boy

Have I hit a nerve, Frank? Your crying of 'muh 7-1' rings quite hollow considering that not only have Brazil secured their spot in Russia months ago whilst you're not going at all, even when we got humiliated in 2014, we still made it further than you.

Bottom line, stick to your shitty ''''''''''''sports''''''''''''.

Adnrew Carleton, another short\skinny guy. These guys are all too skinny

Yeah we need more big fat morons with no technical ability like Jozy

wouldn't want a Neymar or Messi here now would we

He'll score a few goals when he's playing in the Finnish 2nd Division at age 26.

>t. homo

Outstanding post.

They're not skillful as Messi and will get pushed around once they start playing with the big boys. It's a start, skill is definitely the most important thing

Outstanding countr-

>countr-
Poverty stricken, tranny infested shithole.

>kept out of the World Cup by Trinidad and Tobago
kek

KEK

>431
>4+3=7
>7-1

Weep more.

I think you mean 2322

He looks exactly like this scrawny redhead kid I went to high school with. Turns out he was into dudes and his parents almost disowned him.

I think that hairstyle is exclusively gay

was it Canelo

Can't wait until he starts playing for Werder Bremen.

The only world cup that matters

youtube.com/watch?v=NCAu3yRFx6s

>tfw Tim Weah leaves us to play for France

>next Pulisic
I am sorry he will have to miss the world cup in 4 years because USMNT management forces him to play with a cast of average MLS players

tfw your only sport your "nation" cares about you get your shit kicked in on your home turf

See

KEK

This isn't the NFL you fucking nigger.

I apologize. I just yt this manlet and he's 5'5" 128 lbs. Even messy will rape this little faggot.

>comparing the WC qualifier of a nation that legit could not care less about povertyball to a WC final featuring a national team that bases it's ENTIRE IDENTITY on povertyball, in front of a home crowd no less, played smack dab in the middle of said nation's capitol.

Favelarat logic on full display.

He looks familiar

Trinidad and Tobago care about cricket more than soccer, idiot.

Not among his generation, unfortunately.

Why do the US and Brazil have to hate each other now? Why should we let one autistic hue ruin our great friendship?

Can't wait to see those coffin dodgers lose to some poverty stricken nobody country on my neomatrix future VR headset TV.

Everyone hates americucks (and by extension canadians)

Mow my lawn.

Wtf build wall now!

He looks like Ralph Malph