Has Sup Forums read Night by Elie Wiesel

I know it's required reading in some schools

I had to read it in school

So surreal to think of all the lies you're told are true as a kid

>Wiesel
>not Weasel

Fucking lying jews kill them all.

Yeah my school read it in middle school in English. We also were forced to watch The Goy in the Striped Pajamas

Best fiction book I ever read

>The Goy in the Striped Pajamas

Great fanfic desu.

That movie sucked. The Pianist was a good movie though.

what's the most bizarre thing weasle claims in the book? i assume it has been pruned but perhaps not.

sorry man, but flip schools don't patronize holocaust merchandise.

>Most bizarre claim in the book

>The Holocaust
>Real

i hate to read this shit twice, once in middle school and once in high school. probably the earliest in my life i started to hate jews.

This

Just standard holocaust nonsense. I don't remember anything absurd or ridiculous standing out

I just can't believe the boy in striped pyjamas made the better kid pay to use the free sauna.

It was required reading at our school, but we also learned about the Jewish caused civil war in Germany, which the teacher sited as the cause of antisemitism in Germany. Overall, I think it was pretty good.

*had to

At one point he claims the Nazis would toss Jewish infants into the air and shoot at them for target practice.

Yeah I read it. Why do you ask?

my teacher spent like 5 minutes on the holyhoax and then spent the rest of the trimester linking every thing bad in the world to israel

Just wanted to know pol's opinion

i remember something about the soul tasting of corpses the day after a bunch of executions

i'd love to know how mr. wiesel knows what corpses taste like

soup* not soul

nazis kicking jewish babies around as soccer balls

What camps were worst?

the imagination camp

He claims his mother and sister were thrown on a pile of flaming dead bodies as soon as he got to auschwitz. I read this in 6th grade but i also remember him greatly exaggerating the distance between the two camps. When i visited auschwitz irl i realized they are not far from each other at all

Was it a school trip you went with

Nope. Spent a year studying in prague and went with a couple friends to krakow and visited auschwitz

Did you red pill them

Yeah, I came here to say the same thing. That's pretty much all I remember, and that someone's "pants fell off of them while they were running away" or something. Shit, it's been a long time.

You raise a fair point. How does one know how corpses taste without having knowingly eaten them before?

I never mentioned Sup Forums but i know for a fact my buddy visited here. Hes the one who told me about ukip and the swedish democrats so he was already redpilled and looked like a giant aryan nazi. The rest were normies but joined me in talking shit about an extremely annoying israeli that was in our tour group. A couple of the girls cried walking through the hallway with all the alleged hair though

Yeah I had to read it too, honestly I thought some of it sounded kind of ridiculous, which is probably why I ended up here. Huh. Rly made me think.

Ah yes, Holocaustianity.
Pray to the 6 Millies. Disregard the 5 Millies.
Muh Shoah. Never Again. Gibsmedat Land.

bump