"White countries have invaded the entire world, therefore you have no right to complain about immigrants."

"White countries have invaded the entire world, therefore you have no right to complain about immigrants."

What's the best way to counter this argument?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

[country name here]
Invitation only.

Fuck off.

"Are you fucking retarded?"

This isn't about anyones "right", but the future of human civilization.

Immigrants are mostly IQ 85 subhumans. If the gene pool of western countries is destroyed, civilization is doomed and we will never go to space.

"Liberalism is a mental disorder that can only be solved with a bullet to the brain"

*points gun at your head*

"Time for the cure"

[My country] was invaded hundred/thousand years ago by [another country].

Italy, gib reparations for roman empire.

Throat fuck them where they stand.

>you have eaten broccoli your whole life, so you have no right to complain about being turned into a plant

Time has passed and yet those people of invaded countries cannot integrate in to a Western society. Their behaviour and significant inability to alter it has made them a different group of people called immigrants. White people gave them every possibility, they neglected them.

when shitskins and beaners refuse to assimilate to society they must be removed. it's completely mind boggling how liberals use past sins such as slavery or conquest/discovery of white nations as excuses for "immigrants" to commit atrocities.

Russians and Swedes, gib reparations

Western laws do not allow for the "eye for an eye" approach. Should we genocide Germans for the holocaust? Should we drop two nukes on the US? Should we kill millions of communists for the holodomor? Should we enslave arabs for slavery? Should we genocide Turks for the armenian genocide?

>Should we genocide Turks for the Armenian genocide?

Yes

>"White countries have invaded the entire world, therefore you have no right to complain about immigrants."

> ugh, whites are so terrible for invading the entire world!

> ugh, stop saying it's terrible when browns invade!

"Are you kidding me? Is this a joke?"

>nothing personnel, kid

>Don't you get it? The racist bigots WANT you to let refugees in their country! If you defend the refugees the racists win!

Who gives a shit? They were better off under white control, with better education, access to healthcare, and better living conditions. Now that the whites have left their countries, because of "muh racism," they went to shit, and now they want into white run countries again because it's a much better quality of life.

Looking forward to the right wing death squads.

ask them about the spread of islam in the middle east

Russians, Swedes, Germans, Mongols all must gib reparations.

The last thing, without a fucking doubt

What about the Moors spreading all through Europe? What about the Mongol hordes?

How is Set is as a place to live? I've been thinking of going over there if Hillary wins.

this. Im so angry

Was the invasion of white countries around the world a good or a bad thing? Answer that and you will understand why we're against immigration. Either invasion and colonialism is bad, and therefore immigration is bad. Or it is good, so let's restore the Empire and get the game back on. Let's see who wins!

Wherever white peoples went we made it better, go fuck yourself

All of those things are bound to happen. Karma is a bitch.

Fist to the face

>What's the best way to counter this argument?

The best method is by stop being an Imperialist cuck.

made it better for white people, maybe. You just gave everyone else smallpox and syphilis in the process. Now it's brown peoples' turn to "carry the burden". Enjoy your enrichment.

My country didn't.

We didn't replace all the people in those places with white people though.

Bump for interest

My country hasn't invaded anyone, in fact for the majority of our history my people have been little more than peasant to foreign rulers. Fuck off with your asinine white guilt bs.

Yes, the Empire was not perfect, but in its time it was necessary to block the expansion and domination of truly evil empires, like the Ottomans, Napoleon, Stalin, or Hitler. There were no UNs or NATOs in those days. We had to do it all ourselves.

When every single empire and society in history had used slavery as the basis of its economy, the British Empire uniquely in history ABOLISHED slavery. Where the British empire found imperial tyranny and petty despotism, it drove it back into the dustbin of history. Wherever the British Empire came across uncultivated desert or jungle, it created infrastructure and civil government. When it left, it left behind democracy and a society with everything it needed to develop sustainably. Fuck the haters.

Immigration of low IQ unaesthetic degenerates brings nothing positive. If we were being colonised by more advanced, stronger people and were conquered after a defence, so be it. Conversely, we have the grand and glorious adventurers of the Empire to thank for the following.

>USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland
>South Africa, the most developed country in Africa
>Rhodesia, the breadbasket of Africa
>the world's largest democracy, India
>The Far East's main financial centres, Hong Kong and Singapore
>Israel, the ME’s only functioning democracy
>Anglicanism, the third largest denomination of the largest religion on earth
>parliamentary democracy
>Industrial Revolution
>modern physics (Newton)
>modern economics (Smith)
>modern armies (Cromwell)
>modern policing (Colquhoun)
>the international language you are using, developed by geniuses such as Chaucer, Shakespeare, Milton, Johnson, Wordsworth, Dickens, Eliot
>television (Baird)
>telephone (Bell)
>computers (Turing)
>WWW (Berners-Lee)
>railways (Stephenson)
>steam engines (Trevithick)
>electric motor (Faraday)
>jet engines (Whittle)
>many, many more inventions and scientific discoveries (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries)

>arguing with liberals
Why do people do this? You cannot "win" ever. Better to put your intellect to work convincing fencers and moderates, since these are the actual people you will have to win over if you want to see a positive change.

A very large portion of the people currently living in places once colonized by whites are only alive because of the improvements we brought them.

Africa's population, for example, would be untold millions less than it currently is if not for the improvement white people brought them in the way of health care, food production, etc. They quite literally owe their very existence to evil white people.

This.

The Roman and British empires did more for civilisation than any period in history. Even Napoleon wasn't all that bad.

We'll gloss over the regressive Spanish Catholicuck Empire.

> So two wrongs make a right now do they?

> I thought the point of history was to learn from humanities mistakes?

Either of these usually do. Unless they're Leftist and Pro-Colonisation, which is incredibly rare.

Of course I don't think Napoleon or Hitler were evil. But you're not going to win any debates with liberals if you reveal your power level. Play to the audience.

>El duo errore

does not equal

>uno correcto

I thought you thought Africans weren't people. Try being a little consistent

>Now it's brown peoples' turn to "carry the burden".
What burden? They are turning our countries to shit. They are STILL a burden. Fucking worthless.

Loved the books, show was ok I guess.

So if I come to your country, rape all your churches, and burn all your women, then we should all just learn a lesson and nothing bad should happen to me? Sounds like a privileged white person trying to force white cuckfaggery on everyone else.

that was your "burden" all these years. lrn2sarcasm. I thought you bongs were good at that.

>race is a social construct and white people don't
exist

>ugh, WHITE PEOPLE did this and so deserve X

every time

why?

So you are admitting immigration is just revenge. My ancestors didn't own any slaves. My ancestors didn't invade anyone. They were just poor British people oppressed by the ruling classes like everyone else. Victorian orphans and their descendants didn't gain some special privilege from Rhodesian diamond mines.

>been stuck in the third world for all of human history
>white people bring them civilization and they still can't adapt
>whites placate to these people with funding, social programs, affirmative action, liberal media, ignore all their faults
>still can't keep up with whites and asians in any meaningful way
>somehow these people will rule in a world that is only increasing in complexity

Well you can try to do the same horrible things to us, but we have every right to murder you for it (in self-defence)

There isnt one.
Whites are letting themselves get cucked there isnt an argument in the world against it.

This doesn't make sense outside of your head.

His post:
>Actions taken by predecessor shouldn't lead to consequences on their contemporaries.

Your misunderstanding:
>Actions taken by contemporaries shouldn't lead to consequences.

you wouldn't dare, and everyone else knows it. Just look at Europe. Don't want that kind of enrichment, don't do business with the EU, otherwise get the Norway deal.

"Well done for admitting that mass immigration is harmful."

>My ID is La(a)d

it's a tu quoque fallacy

this is my go-to argument for niggers

>slavery oh man i feel you shaquckina :D we were oppressed too. russia is worst :D and sweden :DD:DD

>you wouldn't dare

Some of us would. And I'm glad that a even a few of you monkeys would get brutally killed for trying to hurt us

>So if I come to your country, rape all your churches, and burn all your women, then we should all just learn a lesson and nothing bad should happen to me?
That's what immigrants are doing, except instead of improving the societies they invade, they reduce quality of life and make it harder for us to advance. So are we allowed to restore the Empire and take revenge now then?

You mean it's nonexistence?

>White people "invade" a country and settle there
>High standard of living, relatively peaceful

>non-white people "invade" a country and settle there
>Standard of living drops, tensions develop

That's why

Shoot the people who make it in the head and throw their body into a mass grave.

I see no argument. I see an opinion without basis.

>flag

Can i come to your country and play with oppai ?

Mass immigration is a tactic of neoliberal governments to de-homogenise us, to divide us, to increase their power and decrease our democratic rights and to lower wages while generating more profit for themselves. It benefits no one but corporations and the super rich. It does not even benefit the migrants.

this kind s of turns me on

Pretty sure the kill to death ratio is in favor of the monkeys, pigman

diversity
beautiful diversity

Not historically

Might makes right, deal with it nigger

Didn't north africans invade southern Europe and rape them brown ?

"Those who are conquered deserved to be" should suffice.

Whites invaded the world, took what they wanted and made the world better through innovation.

Non-whites would invade the world and destroy it to sate their barbaric tendencies.

*teleports behind u*
"Ka..."
"Me..."
"Ham..."
"Eh..."
"HAAAAAAA!"
"pssh, typical."

Why is your speaker claiming that colonization is a good thing?

This is the same argument as "native americans". Obviously if someone built a wall for them, they would have been better off. Immigration by religiously and culturally different people destroyed them

That's bullshit generalization and if it flies, then I can blame all the black people for everything black individuals have ever done.

t. Finland only ever invaded Russia and didn't even get that far

These people never seem to demand that Turkey/mongolia/China/Arab states be denied their ethnic pride, they dont say that any of these nations deserve to have their racial identiry erased in the name of diversity because they've conquered others. Or have their countries take in the low iq barbaric descendants of those they used to rule.

It's anti-white bullshit

Identity.*
Fucking phone

The Ottoman empire colonized in a more brutal way for a longer time, yet I see none of you idiots complain about it.

>muslim countries have invaded europe for centuries,therefore they should accept white immigrants as well

If they say this, then they admit that immigration is bad for the host country. You should call them out.

The very same white people who invaded those countries are now the best friends those countries have. It's been hundreds of years. The whites who moved in on the Indians here now appreciate the Indians in a way no foreigner (including new whites) ever could.

Mongols have invaded the entire world and forged the largest empire ever known to mankind yet no one is saying that Mongolians must surrender their right to exist as an independent ethno-cultural majority group in its own nation, or flood their nation with millions of non-Mongolians until native Mongolians are finally a minority and we can be rid of all racist Mongolians.

Flood Mongolia with White Evangelical Christian fundamentalists until Mongols are a minority!

this is true but it'll make you an outcast in any European country. If you even point to IQ difference in public your career is done for, you might be arrested too.

this rebuttal doesn't work.

they then have to concede that mass-immigration is an invasion designed to replace the indigenous population, and it's your damned duty to fight against it

Napoleon wasn't bad, the guy is the reason metric system exists.

Cuckfriend here gets it. "The right wing capitalists want to destroy the welfare state"

Napoléon did nothing wrong.
You are the bad guys.
You tried to conquer France when the country was in position of weakness and then you were all assblasted during the next 25 years.

If filthy anglos minded their business literraly none of this would have happen.
By the way Napoléon gave the Civil code and the metric system to Europe, totally worthed it.