Legal loli?

Legal loli?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/tonyahoodyakova/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wouldn't go near that. High risk; low reward.

I've now realized that both pakis and jews are loli loving degenerates
then why all the fighting?

>wouldn't go near
Same, dating laws are retarded in America, a single accusation of being a pedo and whole life is ruined. What if we showed the cops her id?

WTF I love cancer now

if you like lolis yes, if you want your kids to be healthy no

That sounds kinda rough, she probably attracts a lot of weirdos and whatnot.
Surprisingly, Jews and Pakis aren't the Lolli lovers of the world, it's mostly Latin America and Europe.

It cant be genetic though

You think that canal will birth healthy children though? It might, but it would be tough, probably a Cesarean would be necessary.

Nothing wrong with 15-16 even 14, given that you dont have much of an age difference. 5 years at most of age difference

>Pakistan

>no hookups

You must pat her on her first date

also breast milk + height issues

fetishes are one thing but i don't want my kids repeating my tisms

The law in most of Europe is 16 so that 16 year olds don't get prosecuted for having sex with each other. If you're a 25 year old male, and shag a 16 year old, you could be guilty of sexual offences if the jury finds that the girl had not yet developed enough mental to understand sex and all its emotional and physical implications.

The law is there to protect the 16 year olds, not let you take advantage of them with impunity

>height issues
This one isn't an issue. Her shortness isn't genetic, it's because of the cancer on her pituitary gland she had as a 10 year old.

I look 12 like that girl, is it possible for me to attract a regular guy that's not a loli loving degenerate?

>10
More like 13 to 14. In a few years her face would look more mature maybe then someone could date her

Nope. Enjoy marrying a neckbeard or pedophile.

literally cancerous
0/10 would not inseminate

that cancer might be inheritable, or the genetic tendency towards it

Probably not. Better get an arranged marriage.

Your life is ruined and you'll only attract degenerate unless you move to saudi and marry some sheikh in which case its a rich degenerate which is better

Would it be looked down upon in singapore?

First, there isn't such a thing as a 15 yo loli, you dumb american.
And second your laws do not apply here, I know this could come a shock to you.

>no such thing as 15 y/o loli
This

this
old enough to bleed=old enough to breed

That's often not even double digits sometimes. While physically speaking that's OK, in the 21st century it is not.

>What if we showed the cops her id?
Going to show the mob her ID as they are kicking you to death?

wtf I though America was first world?

i need her instagram

>le current year meme
Just fuck off

That kind of thinking is why you lot are getting into so much shit here lately for rape gangs.

There is literally nothing wrong with this, 14 is in Serbia too, nothing wrong with fucking it.

Yes but she's an adult though

Again, tell that to the angry mob.

Kys xenophobe

The Brit is right, if some visibly 20 something year old guy had her under his shoulder, people would get mad, most definitely call the police, maybe even make an angry mob here in America. Heck I'd probably join in being the ignorant American I am.

You can see she's older that 12 from her face. If that's a good or a bad thing depends on you.

>That's often not even double digits sometimes.
This is why the EU banned growth hormones for cattle, unlike other shitholes where this shit is still allowed

kek'd

Why are Turks the most decent of the europeans?

Lol

She's ugly as hell

You mean high reward, high reward.

>bag over head
>problem solved

nice

cancer is usually seen bad in all places

Looks like I'll have to excersice my 2nd amendment. But that might not be necessary since I look 16

>High risk
dude she literally has the body of a 10 year old no way she can fight back

another great show of wisdom from dutroux himself

I want to pet her.
Then I want her to step on me and call me names.

She looks weird because she doesn't have a loli face

holy shit

She looks like any other petite normal 19 tear old even for a wh*te girl. It's 22 when wh*te women start to look like old hags

t. Asian

So do I, only the petting part ofcourse

Who here over 25 and still looks 16?

She literally looks like tons of 5' college girls

What's the big deal

>tfw you will never be a legal loli
just end it all already tbqh

Im 19 and I look 16-17

Cute as hell if you're gay

If you're straight I'm sure you can find some weeb girls who like you

Y-you too

thanks

not actually 18/19
instagram.com/tonyahoodyakova/

nice try CIA

If this is the same girl, we've all been had. CIA with the Paki proxy has caught everyone here.

we got memed
fucking paki bastard

Oh fuck

How old is she really?

Woah, a whole group of cancer survivors.

no because im not a low test faggot
start eating start lifting or start cutting if you're chubby
stop dressing like a 12 y/o too
and you'll be surprised at the results

neck yourselves pedos

This t b h.

dope bathing suit, but you cunts are disgusting and should be exposed to the public

he is my bf

Oh yikes I gotta take a cold shower

Saw this on some meme page, though it was legit but with all the lard in your brain I doubt you'll be listening to reason

I don't get why this is such a taboo. It is normal to feel sexually attracted to 7+ boys and girls as they went way off the baby stage, which we all can agree it isn't a sexual stage.

>7+
13+ more like it lad but thats if you're still under 20

Gonna stare at myself in the mirror for a few minutes until I can figure out where everything went wrong

deppends on the individual tbqh there are 7 yo boys who are already tall and manly

>a tumour on my pituitary gland
Don't go, I've seen thi before.

>7 y/o boys who are tall and manly

>hurr durr being attracted to this girl who looks extremely young is legal

relatively, of course

actually tapped 16 year olds and tried to make them gfs but they arent worth the hassle at all.

16 year olds who are willing to fugg are damaged into oblivion anyways. sounds really fun at first from a fantasy point of view but gets old extremely fast. i rather have a normal relationshit with a 25+ year old.

I don't see a problem. It's 15 here in Denmark.
I was just turned 17 when I lost my virginity, which was to a 15 year old girl, whom turned 16 two months after that.

At age 15 you're both mentally and sexually aware of the possible consequences, plus you're a fucking hormon raging teenager and thus horny, I see nothing wrong in that.

Feels good being liberal

>Yes I'm 19!
At least when you get arrested for prone boning a 16 year old girl and cumming inside her you can save that tinder page and show the judge

Is that enough to let you go?

>In USA you get arrested for fucking a 16 year old

What a sad miserable lives you lead.

A 16 y/o american and a 16 y/o non-american cant be held up to the same intellectual standards, atleast this is what they're implying

Is UK this totalitarian? Here the AoC is 15 no strings attached, jury deciding anything lol, we do not have a jury based legal system and most of Europe does not. Besides a horny teen is far more likely to get a girl pregnant than someone who knows what they are doing.

Besides I am quite sure you are in fact wrong for rest of Europe too, "teen can fuck teen" laws are for America.

I am not even into teens much, I just feel like Western society is moving childhood more and more into further age. 16 year old are not fucking kindergarten kids.

Most people here lose virginity at 16-17 are they damaged to oblivion?

It is the disease of affluent societies. I believe in 2050 a 25 year old will be considered a "child" in the "first world".

I don't think so, I think the average age to lose is 16-21.
Of course sometimes they get lucky when they are younger, or unlucky....

well the balkans are safe then.

>an american and a non american can be held to the same intellectual stands

fixed that for you