>190cm, 100kg
>Former national men's handball player
>Only started hormone-ing under 2 years ago
>Looking to play professionally in womens AFL league

Is an transgender a athlete?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheating_at_the_Paralympic_Games#Basketball_controversy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This bloke'll win the AFLW B&F by a month.

wow much progressive. very tolerance. gj aus

So when are you cutting off your penis so you can be the best at netball mong?

You don't even need to lop your willy off mate
Just take enough hormones to pass the female hormone check and call yourself a woman

>just take enough hormones
Do that then m8, nobody in their right mind would do that and if you have any talent even the shittiest AFL player probably earns more over their career than a meme women's league that can't be sustained.

The AFL rejected his application to play in the AFLW

Some people don't care about money, they just want to be a big fish in a small pond

Well it would probably be an interesting freakshow for about 1 season.

Woooowww, that's just not acceptable
It's 2017

not female enough yet, women take 4-7 years to achieve puberty, she has to serve her time until she gets her first period.

mfw the liberal snake's head has started eating its tail and soon women - real women - will be never again be able to get athletic scholarships or be employed as professional athletes in any sport.

BIGOTS

remember when women's track had female athletes? (these aren't them)

btw, last olympics Britain fielded several transgender athletes but didn't reveal who they were. WTF? That's pretty close to cheating - maybe it's lying, pretending British women are better than women from other countries when the Brits are just men...but no one is allowed to say so. Fucked up.

I can't see countries like China who will do almost anything to dominate sports ignoring the opportunity to cram men into womens Olympics
I don't want transmentals to get any rights at all but I guess there's a silver lining to any bad situation

they've already had child athletes masquerading as adults, so...

wew

nice masculine vagina

i believe this future was already foretold in a gripping narrative called "Juwanna Mann," highly recommended viewing

I knew this bloke, was "that guy" who always took the joke too far, outstayed it's welcome. I look forward to the eventuality of him swinging from a rope for 3 weeks then unkilling himself to keep the cycle going.

That's a big clit

dude on the left is kinda fuckable

>Cunt of a bloke

UuuU

This is exactly what women's sports needs

>progressives explode trying to decide if a bloke destroying women at sport or denying a tranny 'rights' is worse
lel the world is great

Based AFL.

doubles of bigotry

But it 2017

Someone post that Normiebook chat about sucking a woman's penis.

Just heard the cunt on the news and he isn't even putting on a girly voice
Legit just a bloke wanting to beat women for laughs

>I don't want transmentals to get any rights

>implying it is the fault of the current year

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheating_at_the_Paralympic_Games#Basketball_controversy

based

destroying women physically for a laugh. aussies reaffirm that they are the best at banter

transphobic

WOW FUCK DRUMPF

he looks kind of cute desu albiet a bit beefy

wonder how big his cock is

Twitter butthurt

they really should just let her and watch the everyone destroy themselves as she gets MVP of the season

>Robbo is a Jim Beam swigging, dart smoking, pokie fiend
>And also an SJW
Based Melbourne

just #letHannahPlay, what's wrong with you upside down kunts?

Never forget that Germaine Greer, the famous feminist said “just because you lop off your penis, it doesn’t make you a woman”

BUT IT'S FUCKING 2017
FUCKING DRUUMMMMPPPPPFFFFFFFFF

>here's my article
>theguardian

pottery

transgender athletes are pretty much only a problem to womens sports
for a ftm it would take many years to get close to the male athletes, but in reverse... well, you know
let women figure it out by themselves once most of their teams consist of people who were playing in the mens team a couple of years ago
they either protest and ban these athletes from competing or the womens teams will become mtf teams

Can't be real,

I guess this endless debate is settled now

LJBT stuff is weird

Some women have 20" biceps, deal with it shitlords.

BUT IT'S 2017!!!! DRUUUUUUMMMMPPPPFFFF!!!

if no one watches women's sport will people even notice when there are no more women playing?

fucking liberals kys

>more and more men start playing women's sports through the 'transgender' meme
>the level of athleticism rises dramatically
>people start watching women's sports

How mad would roasties be?

she's cute

>roasties
sort yourself out

y'all lying if you dont want to get beat up by her

The beautiful thing about Australian on Australian butthurt is that you never know who's shitposting harder.

Is that Bill Walton?