CENSORSHIP ON Sup Forums - "Let's Rewrite History!" Edition

Just came from a thread on Sup Forums discussing the blatant black/brown washing of world history through media. Well, that's kind of what it evolved into. It stated with the topic of the ne BF1 and CoD games having nigs and shitskins slapped all over the place.

The thread was very active and, as you can imagine, full of ass pain to the tune of "you're just a bigot", "White boi's jus mad", and all your other favorites. Anyway, the thread was pruned with fucking gusto just as the conversations were heating up and the red pill stated sinking in to the heads of those otherwise disinterested in the topic.

My point being, I believe that thread was struck down in order to keep the red pill at bay. With just 145 comments and at least 5 - 10 new posts every auto update, it was deleted.

I'm afraid of what is becoming of our world Sup Forums, and I want to fight but I feel there isn't enough people there yet. When will we take back our cultures, our history, all of us, from the powers that be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wRmzHwJqxAo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never lose hope

I'm trying not to, bongbro. It's just tiresome...

Does anyone know if you can choose your skin color? There seems to be some amount of customization like in previous battlefield games like the camos. Was just wondering if it was the same if Battlefield 1. Because honestly I tolerate it if they just give the option for what skin color you wanna be.

I'd help you redpill, but I'm rangebanned from Sup Forums for some reason

Take breaks in between the leftie madness and recover your strength

I wholeheartedly agree with you on this, but if it's anything like the old ones this won't be the case. Just camos/outfits and weapon loadouts

Sup Forums censoring such stuff is nothing new and it just got worse since /gg/

>abuse

What do they mean by this?

Is it that bad on other boards as well?

That sad part of all this is that if people wouldn't buy this shit, they would quit doing it.

Its like people who cry about walmart - if no one shopped there, it wouldn't even be a thing.

The masses are literally the dumb goyim (((they))) think they are. Its pretty depressing t b h

Like honestly if they just have you spawn as equally randomized skin colors that could work too. I'll admit it triggers the history buff in me when the only army that had a large amount of black people in it in the war (The French) is fucking DLC. Like if they wanted to create a game in WW1 with a black guy just use the French army. They had a hell of a lot more black people in the army than America or anyone else did. In that context it would make a lot more sense than having fucking black German soldiers and making the game about the Harlem Hellfighters.

At least DICE removed female soldiers.

They would just sabotage the next game everyone moved on to. Big titles with big attention will always be the target, regardless if the masses jump ship or not. They just fuck up the next big thing with a double dose of cultural enrichment and colorful diversity.

Indians fought in the fucking 1st world war for the British. A million Pajeets died. It isn't brown washing of history it actually happened you ignorant burger

never really noticed any other board, maybe because most other boards, except for /k/, dont have so many Sup Forums posters on them or are too bluepilled to begin with. für example the /soc/ whores and whiteknights or the /mlp/ retards

Non-whites did fight in WWI but in much smaller number as the main nations slinging shit were European. I'm fine them being in game, but not in the inaccurate numbers that they are.
Are Gurkhas in the game? They're hardcore as fuck

>A turban on the Australian faction

Wipe the shit off your hands before you post

>3 or 4 threads about it already
>daily threads on Sup Forums about it
>the Sup Forums thread probably devolved into all caps NIGGER and "WE" spam
>censorship

Not every shitpost deletion needs to be a gamergate crusade.

yeah sure 1 million fighting pajeets mean that 25% of the soldiers in game have to be indian.

At least that has it going for it. Though I bet that it wasn't for "historical accuracy" like they said but rather to prevent an outcry over girl soldiers getting stabbed in videos like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=wRmzHwJqxAo

They're just using the historical accuracy as like 20 percent of the reason they are removing it. Another 20 percent because modeling female soldiers takes more effort and the rest of to stop the outcry when female gets stabbed.

It's the Brit faction which the Indians fought for

Sup Forums has the worst mods on Sup Forums. This is not news, lad.

I knew they were bad, but goddamn. That really pissed me off is all.

Nah, this time it was historic accuracy. They already had female soldiers modelled.

It's just that people got legitimately mad over female soldiers because that one particular war was known for being all-male war where women literally did nothing but shame men for not participating.

I don't have a problem with it in that sense. I suppose what bothers me is that no matter what, If i want to be assault class i have to be the character given to me.

Just let us pick our own instead of force feeding us this bullshit.

I noticed the same thing tonight. It was the very time I'd ever seen a real slide. The thread was on the front page of Sup Forums it was titled I Found Chris To Catch A Predators Profile:
>Meet girl on OKcupid
>Message for a while
>She tells me she's 15 (OKcupid profile age 18)
>Nope out of there

With a link to the profile. I went to look at the okcupid page, it was an extremely average boring looking profile that would actually attract betas and desperate people. When I came back the thread was 404d, from the front page of pol to deleted in about a minute at around 40 posts.

I didn't say it wasn't part of it. But you seriously don't think that was at least part of the reason behind the removal?

You post in the wrong thread pal?

It always confused me that they only use one base model for each class, so you end up fighting side by side with yourself.

>I didn't say it wasn't part of it. But you seriously don't think that was at least part of the reason behind the removal?
They said it was. If what you're saying was true, they'd just make it impossible to stab female soldiers mate.

Yeah and Hillary Clinton says shes the most transparent politician. Do you take everything at face value? I'm not talking conspiracy here I'm just talking normal things and the usual censorship or changing of things because they're afraid of a twitter cry campaign.

Why do you give a shit, user? They did it. They removed women. It's mostly male audience that buys the game and they simply pander to those who pay the most. Another thing is that it would simply be disrespectful as fuck to the real WW1 veterans, not that any of them still live.

Right? It's so dumb. Laziness really, or EA rushing that shit out the door like always.

Either way what we are witnessing is a paradigm shift. Black and brown kids had to play as white characters for so long, now all of the protagonists are (((diverse))). In a world that's trying to be more excepting, and considering we have the means to do so as shown in other games, why not let us be whatever skin we want?

Because it's the colored peoples turn. It's in all forms of entertainment now. black spiderman, black goku, black captain america, and this is just in recent years. In 25 - 50 years white people will be wiped from the history books... I'm already seeing it in my college textbooks.

the mod team has clearly been infiltrated by some kind of sjw brigade

we need to organize a team of anons to take back power from these plebbit using srs fucks