Explain

My Baltoslavic brain isn't advanced enough for this

hungary is fucking slavic

I'd rather be anything else, even black

fuck

You're Latvian/Finnish

welcome to the 20% mongoloid club
members: Northern Russians, Finns, Turks and some Circassians

It's an Estonian study from the University of Tartu. On it, you will see nationalities represented as dots n shit. The closer the dots the closer genetically. The Estonian map on the bottom right corner shows how Estonians have shitloads of genetic difference depending on the county.

Are they Baltoslavic?

Same genes exist. But the Y-DNA predates baltoslavic languages, rather proto-indo-european.

Hungarians overlap with both Germans and West Slavs on that graph.

>Northern Russians
Take the one Finnish village left in Russia and sample it. Get results almost touching the Finnish cluster. Spread propaganda that Finns should surrender because they are the same.

Great success, SVR, great success.

Nothing wrong with the study. Entire Russia above Ukraine is purely Finno-Ugric than started speaking Russian because of Orthodoxy. 1000 years ago anything above Moscow spoke Finnic.

Balto-Slavic women are for for Finnish cock

Send more Estonian, Latvian, Russian and Polish wives for Finnish men.

We're gonna make Finland great again

>tfw related to our biggest enemies
Lol

Russians are genetically and culturally far from us. Russians killed the Finnics who lived in Russia.

We keep them here for our pleasure but it's a secret. Russian women say nice things to us.

Enjoy the subhuman offspring

>Russian
You have to go back.

>Isolated tribe of one people shares less with other completely different tribes which are related
What a shocking new discovery.

They didn't kill them, they issued passports that said "Russian" in them. If I had a guess, half the Russians here are either East-Karelians (most Russified in the 1980s), Vepsians, Ingrian Finns n stuff. Ingrian Finns not so much, they because of religion mostly became ethnic Estonians.

Nothing wrong with Slavic women.

I hate Russia but their women give me erections

10/10 post. Me too.

I agree completely, as long as we are talking about non-Russian slavs.

kys, ryssä

They assimilated most of them, which is reflected in their genes.

It isn't. They are far from us. They killed them.

They assimilated most people they came across, why the fuck would it be any different with Finnics

We have to widen our gene pool with high quality white women to eradicate our hereditary diseases

They didn't kill them all. They went to the Russian church which had Russian as the language. Even in the Russian Empire anything next to St. Petersburg spoke Finnic. Finns and Estonians were 2nd and 3rd largest minorities. Stalin started killing them off.

Because that's what happened and they are murderers. Finnics disappeared.

Luulis ny vittu tietävän, että ryssä on ryssä, vaikka voissa paistais.

I'm reading the paper, it says Estonians are inbred within county lines. I guess we may have to turn to Sweden with this diversity thing.

There's absolutely no connection between Russians and Finns.

Inbreeding map of Finland.

Helsinki area benefits from people not fucking their sisters even though it actually has quite a lot of people from the deep red parts. Most of inbreeding effects go away in 1 generation of mixing outside your genepool.

You read the paper wrong. Estonians have high genetic difference. There are like 9 different nations within Estonia.

Yes and those "nations" are inbred because the people living there never left them

>Northern Italians are closer to the British than to the Southern italians

what to heck

No, some Estonian even cluster with Southern Bavarians. We ethnic Estonians knows where and how, you Ivan will never know and we intend to keep it that way ha ha

That doesn't make much sense unless you can prove that they specifically targeted Finns instead of assimilating them like they usually would've

I remember hearing East Moscow Russians are close related to Finns

Estonians are right there with Russians, Lithuanians and Poles

We are Slavic. Stop larping.

>No, some Estonian even cluster with Southern Bavarians.

Baltic-German

Such miscegenation would disgust Baron Sternberg

He was part Finland-Swedish thus a Finn. Ethnic Estonians blown the fuck out.

Nice try.
There are literally Estonians who cluster with Bavarians rather than mainstream Estonians. Also, Alfred Rosenberg of the Third Reich has his entire family here now living under the Estonian name of Roosimägi. See, we keep it secret but now i spilled it out because of Saku.

>In 1905 Russia exploded into revolution, and in the province of Estland Estonian peasants went on a bloody jacquerie against the Baltic-German nobility, which owned most of the land there, lynching aristocrats and burning down their estates.
If only Finns had done the same to Finlandswedes.

Before Russhits:Finns
After Russhits: no Finns

Moskalis killed them.

Et ees puhu suomee, mikä ei ole yllätys.

WE

Estonians USED to be based before they were tamed.

>On Saint George's Night (April 23) 1343, a signal was given by setting fire to a house on a hilltop for a coordinated attack on the foreigners in Harria. The plan was to “kill all the Germans along with their wives and children. And so it happened, because they started to slay virgins, women, servants, maidservants, noblemen and commoners, young and old; all, who were of German blood, had to die.” [2] According to the Younger Livonian Rhymed Chronicle, after renouncing Christianity, the rebel forces crisscrossed the whole province of Harria, burned down all the manors of the nobility and killed all the Germans who fell in their hands. Among others, they burned down the Cistercian Padise Abbey and massacred the 28 monks who had failed to escape. The chronicle adds that any German women or children who were spared by the men were killed by the women who then proceeded to burn down all the churches and the huts of the monks.

youtube.com/watch?v=UFKX42gF9Cw

I want to become a Finn

Mutta voitko todistaa että nämä suomalaiset hävisivät systemaattisten joukkoteloitusten eivätkä assimilaation seurauksena

1) Estonians are Estonians
2) Finns are Finns
3) Balts are Balts
4) Scandis are larping Germans

Is this correct?

WUZ KINGZ
Latvians are Livonians, Latvia is Estonian territory.

At least they slaughtered their oppressors, Finns continue pampering them to this day.

-venäläiset murhaavat. Osa heidän kulttuuria
-Suomalaiset katoavat.

Muskoviitit tappoivat kaikki esim. Novgorodista. Muut olivatkin sitten Mongoleja Venäjällä.

Onks sulla partaa?

The song goes

Manors are burning, Germans are dying
Forest and land will belong to us

Hassu mene

Kerro nyt

Ei

Milloin ajoit?

>you will never put spells upon on ironwork that will kill everyone
youtube.com/watch?v=PhjPGGSuuNM