So i'm jewish, but i've only ever hooked up with a jewish girl once. in fact, every girl i've ever dated has been a goy...

so i'm jewish, but i've only ever hooked up with a jewish girl once. in fact, every girl i've ever dated has been a goy, most of them blonde.

so aryans of Sup Forums, why do your girls like us so much?

Don't flatter yourself, white women love to fuck anything that isn't white men, sometimes they even do it with dogs.

Real talk, real talk!

what is the name of this girl?

I wonder if Sup Forums knows who this guy is.

OP is always a fag and a virgin, so I doubt you've had sex with a woman, let alone an Aryan one.

it isn't just the women though. your men can't resist a circumcised cock either. even most "straight" ones try it eventually these days.

>be faggot OP's Aryan gf
>be in bed awake next to sleeping OP
>pull covers over OP's head
>fart
>mfw gassed the kikes

who is this qt patoott?

Alli Rae

only 17% americans have blue eyes so that means about 6% of you have blonde hair where do all shitskins in america find all these blondes?

His name is in the fucking filename

i dunno but i'm american and it just happens. same for a ton of my jewish friends. there's even a yiddish word for it. google "shiksa".

Nice try.

Kek

daunt it, most american whites are racemixed with mestizos and mullatos thats why you all have black hair and eyes

Probably because Amerilards can't tell the difference between fake blondes and natural blondes.

For example, OPs pic is a fake blonde, yet he posted it believing it's an actual blonde.

you might be right. but does it really matter to you folks if they're blonde if they're still white goyim?

They're genetic traits, so it does matter, there's also a lot more to "being white", but it's something an American as yourself wouldn't understand.

So no, I don't really care what you do and I doubt anyone really does. Jews are even considered white by most people.
For example, I don't think you'd be offended if I told you about all the jewish students I've fucked, because, in reality, no one gives a shit.

But that's okay, I guess you misunderstood what Sup Forums actually is. Maybe you should stick to trolling stormfront or whatever subreddit you usually do.