Check name

>Check name
Was not surprised. Do they ever pass up the opportunity to leech some more money?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZidRrI0m1k
ultimateoutsider.com/downloads/
grc.com/never10.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know if I can be mad at this jew today. I its like watching something I hate attack another thing I hate.

I was pretty damn pissed by all my family members bitching about the forced update and I had to go roll back all of them. The day they discontinue windows 7 is the day I'm committed to linux.

She deserved far more than that. It completely fucked her business up and cost her data and clients.

There are pointless court cases you get angry at but this aint one.

This jew need to be applauded tho.

Install Gentoo

>lawsuit
>not political
>

>She actually fell for the Windows 10 upgrade train

lol. Hope it was worth upgrading from 7 or 8 for XD

Jews jewing money out of jews?
Wut

I would install Windows 10 if Microsoft gave me a fuck ton of cash.

Jews are not always the enemy.

Sometimes in business we share interests. Hence our relationship with Israel

It's complicated. But basically it's the Zionists.

>borked

is this a word??

börk

>sue people and invest the gained money wisely

GOOD
FUCK WINDOWS 10 AND MICROJEW

isn't that the word the swedish chef uses instead of nouns and verbs?

If you snort that does your bank account get high?

kek

Yeah. Pretty much means broken shit.

it would be extremely painful

>omg becky check out this this like little jew!
>lmao totes judekind rebecca!!

Sometimes buying license just fucks you up.You buy license for win 7, and you get cucked by win 10.You pirate win 7 in 2009 and it still works fine.
You buy ck2 and v2 from paradox games because you think their games are fun- they launch some dlcs, you try to keep up until you understand they are trying to drain 6x of the game price from you- you just pirate the game.Devs are really filthy hungry kikes and I despise them and I will pirate from everyone who I don't find ''good guy'', like CD project Red, for example.Buying kike infested shit like BF1 or WD2 is the most cuck shit you can ever do.And yes, I am not that rich to buy everything.

>Goldstein

youtube.com/watch?v=JZidRrI0m1k

I'm going to upgrade to 10 from 8 this week and there is nothing you can do about! Haha!

The free upgrade offer ends tomorrow.

When did Windows turn into utter cancer?

>Fell for it
It installs itself, without the users consent
You could go to bed with Windows 8 installed and wake up to find Windows 10 replaced it.

fuck i thought i have one more month, thanks

So that's why they've been shilling it so much again this week.

Not if you had only disabled automatic updates. I'm glad I did.

I don't blame you, 10 is bad but 8 is Vista tier.

you tricked me you jew, it says
>Windows 10 will cease to be a free update on 29 July 2016

not true, i disabled everything and i still have fucking windows 10

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Windows 10, is in fact, NSA/Windows, or as I've recently taken to calling it, NSA plus Windows. Windows is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another component of a fully functioning NSA surveillance system made useful by the NSA corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by NIST.
Many computer users run a modified version of the NSA system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of NSA which is widely used today is often called "Windows", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the NSA system, developed by the NSA Special Projects Directorate.
There really is a Windows, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Windows is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete intelligence collection system. Windows is normally used in combination with the NSA operating system: the whole system is basically NSA with Windows added, or NSA/Windows. All the so-called "Windows" distributions are really distributions of NSA/Windows.

You’re a big guy.

You then compromised your safty.
You have to know the 3 packets of updates to block to stop win 10 showing up. Thats all.

Für Sie

>Jew outjews Microjew because of Winjew 10

.....I'm not even remotely mad, famalam.

Aggressive adblocking and some fucking common sense w.r.t. the shit you click is all the security you really need.

I noticed when I'd install certain microsoft things they'd reenable updates as part of the install process.

Found out about that one day when my laptop effectively bricked itself for about 2 hours doing updates against my consent.

For jew

this.

Zionists are not jews

if I cared about surveillance I wouldn't use windows at all

So it is, my mistake.

>You then compromised your safty.
Sure I did, how's Ramstein treating you bro?
>You have to know the 3 packets of updates to block to stop win 10 showing up. Thats all.
Okay, considering this is true and I'm not a fa/g/, how would I go about this?
>Aggressive adblocking and some fucking common sense w.r.t. the shit you click is all the security you really need.
That's what I thought.

Win 10 is fucking g stupid and Microsoft fucked up by forcing people to upgrade

Have a tasty wallpaper for that.

>>You have to know the 3 packets of updates to block to stop win 10 showing up. Thats all.
>Okay, considering this is true and I'm not a fa/g/, how would I go about this?

If you don't want to disable updates and keep yourself 100% safe, I hear these tools are both good at keeping the malware at bay:

ultimateoutsider.com/downloads/
grc.com/never10.htm

Saved.

>tfw just realized 'windows' doesn't refer to being able to have separate programs in different windows on screen
>it literally refers to your system being the window the goverenment uses to look in on what you're doing
my life is a lie
I'm computer illiterate
kill me now

It was so worth getting rid of 8. I love ten compared to 8

Or you could have just continued using 7.

There's one specific one that updates to Win 10, you just need to update manually and uncheck that one.

If only we could find a way to weaponise (((them))) without having to kill them.
It seems such a waste to destroy such a ressource.

The thing is, if you just stay blue-pilled on surveillance, Windows 10 is pretty nice. No complaints except for the Orwellian watchdog features.