Yes

Nope

What could have been.

No because Sebastian Tynkkynen is retarded reality TV star faggot

Also it's pointless anyway

yes

ejjaksa, ryyppään mielummi

Yep, yep yep yep

Ofcourse. The only problem is that the guy who is trying to push it is a gay heavily christian reality tv star.

I did but I'm not delusional enough to think that it's going to happen, Sipilä himself said that nope, no referendum for us

The world is watching you Suomi. Don't be a bunch of perkele.

Why would I want to leave the EU now? Germany is gonna snap soon and once they do, they're gonna solve the refugee crisis pretty damn fast. It's gonna be glorious

Is he the guy who lived abroad almost all of his life and doesn't like that there are so many finns in finland or am I thinking of someone else?

Yes.

No. He's the naive fool who offered his mansion to refugees and then didn't give it after all when the harm was already done.

The most disturbing about that comic is "bade-wüddebersch kanned intuh ze inglisch" What?Why?How?

Also, that was her wife's idea!

What kind of PM offers his mansion to rapefugees, because her wife told him so and then plans to live himself in the cuckshed.

lololololkolooolololooloollllol rofl lmao and lmao once more.

And about the FIXIT, kansalaisaloite (citizen initiative) can only go through if it's about ultimately trivial feel-good bullshit. Anything actually important goes straight to the trash because people always have the wrong opinion.

Yes, but there won't be a referendum. Not during this election cycle and possibly not even during the next one. Our political parties and politicians are so deep into EU cuckery that they'd gladly just sell the rest of what remains of our sovereignty to Brussels if given the chance.

I'm no longer a Finnish citizen but I'll get my folks and sibling to sign this :^)

Sending the message is better than doing nothing. You try peaceful methods first, and if they fail it's time for violence against the EU globalist traitors.

Done.

>he moved to USA
what drove you to downgrade your life?