MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

Will Zlatan come back and save them?

Sweden is a normcore Finland t b h

SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS

Finland would be a fully integrated part of Russia if it wasn't for us

What happened?

>1-1 and 2-0 against a country that lost to Bulgaria and didn't qualify

>thinks you can beat Italy

They've been drawn against Italy in the playoffs for the World Cup.

>Implying shitaly won't get out with 2 draws

My great great second grandfather twice removed had a second cousin of Swedish decent. I take EXTREME offense to this

Italy is one of the 'big teams'. FiFA will do everything to make sure they qualify.

In 2015 violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472% in Sweden

We are not sad. We already knew we would play Italy (maybe Croatia) and that Switzerland and Denmark would get the easy draws. It is just how corrupt FIFA works. That's why we tried to get rid of Blatter in the first place.

What the actual fuck have we done to FIFA to make them hate us?

Johansson tried to get rid of Blatter.

Poor Swedes.

Like Argentina, Italy is a FIFA Favourite. They'll be going to Russia no matter what.

Sweden records rapes differently to other countries. They include each individual act of rape in the data. So if a guy rapes a girl 3 times in 1 night, Sweden will record it as 3 rapes whereas other countries will record it as 1. The fact that they've stopped collating data on which ethnic and social groups are committing the rapes is hilarious though.

pizza vs grenade

gunna be gud

While that statement is true, the main reason that rape figures are so high in Sweden is because everything that gets reported as a rape gets recorded as a rape. Even if further investigation disproves the original report.

There's also a wide definition for rape in Sweden. What may be considered sexual assault in other countries gets recorded as rape here.

You /are/ buying a ticket for the home game, aren't you user?

Most definitely. Bringing out my trusted blue and yellow dildos to shove up my ass as well every time we have possession.

>being this much of a pessimistic faggot

hehe
nothing personnell shitaly

The only positive thing is that it will be easier getting tickets because a lot of people won't go since it's rather pointless really. We are not going to win against Italy. We'd be lucky if we even score a goal.

with all that being said, fugg immigrands :DD

Wrong

You will have possession like 80% of the time, we shall use the ancient technique of the catenaccio and prevent you to play football with it, resulting in 90 minutes x2 of kino 0-0 boredom. Then Ibra will score a last minute goal to fuck us for good.

Remember 2004? It can happen. Italy haven't been in the best of forms lately either. Keep faith.

I DONT CARE ABOUT THE SUNSHINE YEAH

join us int not qualifying for the world cup
it's not so bad

NOW AGAIN IVE FOUND MYSELF SO FAR DOWN

>Markus fucking Berg is swedens best striker

>shitaly

I support sweden to beat them.

Penso che di peggio c'era solo l'Irlanda, di positivo c'e che abbiamo il ritorno in casa a San Siro dove abbiamo sempre fatto bene, sara cmq importante segnare in svezia. Cmq fossi nella Fifa aiutere talia a qualificarsi perché il mondiale senza di noi perde e non poco di fascino ...

We have a lot of promising young ones. Of course they won't help now though.

t.Tony "Big Mafia" Salvatore

t. Alexis Asscheeks

giusepi gets it

there's nothing gay about having sex with another man desu

>Then Ibra will score a last minute goal to fuck us for good.

I have some news for you Salvatore...

Based Italians. Sweden is fucked.

Since Lustig is out we have to bring Tinnerholm. That's like trading a Benz for a Skoda.

Good. Skoda is a good car and Mercedes is shit.

CHI

>Lustig

>Lustig
>bad
Sure his defense is mediocre, but he's great in the offense.

>players that swedish consider good although they play in shiet leagues are good
>players that greeks consider good although they play for mediocre teams in good leagues are bad
Man that africanization in Sweden is really kicking in.

We have faced the hardest possible teams during the last 10 years of qualifying. Every single fucking time. I actually start to think that Its rigged.

Celtic is a decent team even if the League is shit overall.

IDK man we have players in the Greek League in teams that are better than Celtic and i don't even rate them. why should you.
tbf sweden even rates paycheck Berg, Durmaz, Toivonen so it kinda makes sense.

Little off-topic. Is it true Manolas is injured for a month?

Berg was the best striker in your league. Your arguing against yourself here.

It's what all the cool countries do anyway.

>t. Keisuke

>Swedecucks are in playoffs because Lloris made a mistake, instead it would be neverland
>still cocky and believe they can beat Italy
lmao, the delusion is so strong

WHAT IS CALL SWEDISH MAN???????????

GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pierre, it's been four months. You've advanced already. Can't you just let it go?

holy shit lmao

exactly, it's beeen four months you had a lucky win over us, so why do you still feel cocky and unironically believe you'll have a chance vs Italy ? lmao

I BELIEVE THAT SWEDEN CAN WIN

>Netherlands is one of the 'big teams'. FiFA will do everything to make sure they qualify.

>Chile is one of the 'big teams'. FiFA will do everything to make sure they qualify.

>USA is one of the 'big teams'. FiFA will do everything to make sure they qualify.

Pierre...

oui ?

Four months is a very short space of time in international football.

ROFL
SIDES = SHATTERED

More like perro

>t. Bögballe

luckyyy

They seriously stopped recording rapes by immigrants?

are you illiterate?

>data on which ethnic and social groups are committing the rapes

are you implying this is not lucky won by sweden ? lol

i just like to post that webm cause i believe lloris is shit

too bad your superstar goat players will not have the chance to play vs our fuckin shit goalkeeper, lmao

true but lloris is still shit

and ? oooh you expected i would feel butthurted because our goalkeeper is somehow shit and gave Sweden a free ticket to playoffs ? if it can help you feeling less sad by the fact your entire football squad is shit, let's concede it.

Lel. I think you have more terrorists than military in sweden. Hope italy will btfo out of u mehmets

There will be some serious refball in Italy. Like in Paris when we played France and they got one offside goal and one goal from a bullshit free kick,

you seem very butthurted haha

they are going to 1-0 the shit out of you

hon hon hon hurt my butt strong spic by throwing irrelevant shit

Didn't the ref give you a free win against us, too? Why is your patriotism so strong, Mahmoud?

Yes and you got unlucky against Belarus, Luxemburg as well? Just fuck of you arrogant cunt.

>Didn't the ref give you a free win against us, too?
when ? we draw and lost
>Yes and you got unlucky against Belarus, Luxemburg as well? Just fuck of you arrogant cunt.
looool imagine choking so hard and still qualifing to WC, it proves you're even worse lol

how am i throwing irrelevant shit? i just said lloris is shit and you insulted my nt
if anything you are the one "throwing irrelevant shit"

Yes they should have lost that match if the referee wasn't bought.

You can't see it in this video, but the free-kick they got was a bullshit call from the referee.

And the second goal is a blatant offside.

youtube.com/watch?v=ADo-FX9_yic

Maybe post this IF they lose?

it's irrelevant in that contest spic, Lloris can be shit it doesn't change the fact Sweden is in playoffs with incredible luck.

Stop with the attitude.

>s-stop it
No lol, we're superior just deal wit it