BTFO

BTFO
T
F
O

>armed Iran

As long as I keep seeing this meme on Sup Forums I won't take take anything here seriously

Clinton was the one who created an assault weapons ban though.

All reagan did was ban fully automatic rifles

Do you think because Regan did it that makes it ok?

None of these things are ok and it doesn't matter what president did it.

But Reagan is absolutely worshipped by dumbasses.

occupy democrats are like our arch rival.

>All reagan did was ban fully automatic rifles

What exactly is the difference between a semi-auto and a full-auto rifle?

But if Assault Weapons were banned why do we need to ban Assault Weapons?

>implying you don't know firsthand from banning kebab

So is Obama.

One fires as fast as you can repeatedly pull the trigger - the other keeps firing till you let go.

kek dumb fucking conservashit

nobody is coming for your guns, you paranoiac, now over your guns before more kids die!

>What exactly is the difference between a semi-auto and a full-auto rifle?
Semi-auto = you need to pull trigger once for each shot
Full-auto = hold down trigger for rapid-fire

But Obama pretty much did all this too lol

It's true. Reagan was a shit president and pretty much began the doom for the republican party. The neocons worship him like fucking Jesus Christ though.

Those things Reagan did were stupid as fuck, what's your point?

He won the election in the short-term but lost it in the long-term.

If Reagan picked immigration instead of Christianity to rally against maybe we could have saved America.

Youre missing the joke you dumb cunt

Obama gaves millions more to illegal immigrants, has attempted to ban multiple types of firearms and restrict ammunition sales, and "secretly" armed and supported ISIS in multiple nations.

You're missing the context that makes it okay that Reagan did it.

He DID rally against immigration

Under the Reagan administration the total number of legal immigrants was decreased to 270,000 a year, the lowest point since 1965

The point of amnesty wasn't the amnesty itself but getting laws put in place that would allow the president power to deport the illegals

He had to give amnesty because liberals in Congress- both Republicans and Democrats- wanted it

I don't think you guys appreciate that every Republican president after Hoover and before Bush II had to put up with a Congress heavily dominated by liberals

I should also note that even though he had a majority Republican Congress, George W Bush did absolutely nothing to change Clinton's 700,000 a year immigration policy which is why shit has gone to shit so quickly since 1990

Bush could have stopped this, he could have enforced immigration laws like Reagan wanted and reduced immigration back to Reaganite levels. He didn't and now shit is fucked up. If Trump gets into office the Republicans will almost certainly decrease immigration massively and create a points-based immigration system which heavily favors Westerners and Anglos.

Only a select fire(fully auto capable) weapon can be considered an assault rifle. Semi autos are replicas for civilian use without the full capability, they're used in shooting events.

Yeah, this. Also reagan was the first to sign no-fault divorce into law. It doesn't mean conservatives approve.

That was the Hughes Amendment, if I'm not mistaken.

How do you not know that? This is Slav 101

Clinton signed it but I am sure that the legislation came from Feinstein. She has had a hard on for banning guns since she was elected to Congress.

You have to remember presidents only sign bills. It takes a powerful president in order to get Congress to truly do what they want. The last president we had that was able to truly bend Congress to his own will was Lyndon Johnson. George W. Bush was somewhat successful at dictating to Congress, but only for a short period of time.

Obviously, not many members of Congress truly respect Obama. He has very poor influence over them and this alone makes him a bad president.

How did he arm Iran

How? I hate Reagan for that shit too, and I'm the first to deflate his parade float image when it gets pulled out in arguments.

This really did not make me think in this current year on the wrong side of history!

Everything Clinton "did" was someone else. He was too busy snorting coke, fucking bimbos, and losing nuclear codes.

One thing he did make it hard to get was Russian weapons. Which is really more of an annoyance for gun enthusiasts than anything. I think it's kind of hard to get a nice Saiga AK now, but since you can't get cheap Russian rifles any more, why not get an AR? You can get a perfectly fine Del-Ton or DPMS for about $600, maybe less. I bought a DoubleStar for $550, it was a perfectly good rifle.

bingo

I mean I'm not hating on Bill because of it. Obviously there is no need to respect him. But the presidency was never meant to be as powerful as it has been under other presidents. Frankly I love doing coke and having sex with sluts too and I think I'd make a fine president.

>all reagan did was create precedent

Nobody on Sup Forums would make a fine president, stop being arrogant.

He gave them 150 billion dollars as well as the rights to buy weapons from Russia and a few other countries excluding us and our allies
In return they had to stop their nuclear proven, which they still haven't.

The democrats tricked him into amnesty and assault rifle legislation.

That would imply that they are an actual that we have to use some effort to disarm them.

They are just flies on the wall

Reagan agreed to amnesty in exchange for stronger border controls. The Democrats didn't uphold their end

Obama has just done that. Iran is buying like a motherfucker and as for the illegal immigrants.. I'll say no more, there's no need.

As if any uncucked American would like Reagan any more than Obama.

Surprised it doesn't mention him raising taxes too