VIKINGS FINALE

>be exited for vikings finale just for the introduction of ivar adversary proto templar bishop Heahmund.
>expect crazy templar stuff battle rite
>THEY INSTANTLY USE THE VIKINGS WHOFUGGEDWHO STORY ARC

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rMZ8Xy_N5Ao
youtube.com/watch?v=6rl489sMPVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

;_;

>Be season finale
>Get rid of all the good characters

I aint watching a full season of Ivar Reeing and Lag the Slag pretending she is warrior queen of all vikingdom

>no ragnar
into the trash it goes

wait so nothing happens after ragnars death? I stopped watching once floki went full on fucking muzzie pandering mode

its time to move on breh.

yeah what the fuck was that dude, literally out of nowhere

>fucking muzzie pandering mode
This butthurt is so delicious. For a few moments Floki regarded a world utterly alien to his own, and it brought him up sort. It even counted as something like character development. Then casualfags like this get so mad they're sticking a remote up their ass while whining like a bitch. Seriously, hilarious.

Feels good to have not watched this pandering shit

I was out the minute a friar became a viking, so halfway thru season 1 or beginning of season 2. can't even remember. knew it was going to be shit and never rise above shit.

alot happens. almost too much in a too short amount of time. its kinda hilarious how much time they spend with the loveaffair stuff while within a single episode they have deciding battles and army gatherings.

ragnar sons avege ragnar happened to sum it up.

This is some bowel-cancer-tier anal ravagement

>no Ragnar
>no based Floki
>Ecbert built up as hard & calculating
>he's just a Ragnar fag softie
Dropped

>muzzie pandering mode

Hey, Sup Forums you're up early

I've had some great sex but the thing that humbled me the most and made me realize there's more to life was finding my mom dead

i just stopped watching because the ragnar arc was over and the new arc looked trash

the series was starting to fall apart way before this but that was a low point
christ what a fuckup
mate it was fucking obvious and forced as fuck.

i like historically inaccurate shite as much as the next person but it was shoehorned in so bad it made me stop watching.

>This damage control

Your show a shit

>once floki went full on fucking muzzie pandering mode

helga gets ackbar'd

So whos this guy at the end and what is sword is that.Also Ivar killing Sigurd was stupid.Expected some scene with aethewulf and alfred acknowledging that ecbert fooled vikings with that deal and planning their comeback.

Wait what? that was the finale? I dont want to wait a year

youtube.com/watch?v=rMZ8Xy_N5Ao

he is a warrior priest. the writing on sword is thought to be a enchantment, and in this particular context it means "revenge".

I think theres a plan to get all the other brothers killed so i guess theres going to be a war

i fucking hate ivar

boneless bitch
"lol im so edgy"

>"lol im so edgy"
That's literally every norse character on this show.

>tfw the muslim is literally a suicide stabber
Can't make this shit up.

He died as he lived: Trolling the living shit out of everyone.

have a smugbert on me

>Ragnar trolls Ecbert with his death
>Ecbert counter-trolls Ragnar's son with his death
These two are like the dark-age equivalent of those two frat-house buddies coming up with more and more ridiculous ways to prank each other.

>cucked aella
>cucked athelsthan
>cucked that queen bitch
>cucked ragnar
>cucked all of ragnar's sons
>literally cucked his own son
bullgbert can't keep getting away with it

>based Ecbert finally dies

;_;

He was named Ivar the boneless becaouse he was almost always on ship, went up the Russian rivers fore example.

Was ivar standing up at the end??

Now we get Alfred the Great and Bishop-H's +3 Paladin PvP team.
>most interesting characters in a show entitled 'Vikings' are Saxons
This does kinda feel weird.

sigurd was the only son of ragnar that married a daughter of a king (aellas daughter)
youtube.com/watch?v=6rl489sMPVM
what a way to fuck up your own continuity hirst bravo

You can really see how Aethelwulf's actor is the only one that really tries in battle scenes, his stunt work is great and this allows them to actually show him fight rather than using shakey cam and quick cuts.

dont hate the character, hate the writer

>scenes where the muslim kid seems to get on with Floki
>have her kill Helga and herself

What's the fucking point in anything?

Floki thought he had found renewed hope after Ragnar's death, his wife was happy and it seemed like he might have a family again. His life now has no meaning and he has nothing left to do with his people, so he will sail west and find Iceland.

>destroy and burn the town
>use said town to have dinner

Why are vikings so retarded?

>burn and destroy settlements in the hopes of one day owning the settlements

Just like niggers

>killing off sigurd

Fucking dropped. This writing is getting beyond terrible.

who was the bishop? is that the kid the kings son kicked out?

this guy is such a good actor

>templar bishop Heahmund
>templar
>200 years before the Crusades
Can you into history?

Bishop Heahmund. During this time some Bishops and clergy lead armies in Western Europe.
Often with maces (because it didn't draw blood) but also with swords.

spoilers, he will die at the Battle of Marton

>Often with maces

wtf i love bishops now

No one knows why he was called boneless. It could have been a bone disease, it could have been that he was impotent, it could have been ironic.

There is no real evidence for any of them.

Evidence leans toward impotence. Stories always refer to him not taking up sexual encounters.

>he will die at the Battle of Marton

You never fucking know with this show anymore.

I think historians believe that he had a bone disease or whatever. There are different interpretations of course.

It'd be cool if they did something like that, but with 9th century armor.

>often with maces

This is an Odo of Bayeaux meme that should die.

Bump, I didn't understand the last scene. Who was that cuck?

read the thread you fucking retard

Viking scum, don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again.

I don't like you.

I did, "you fucking retard". Doesn't explain anything other than LE FLOKI WAS A MUZZIE APOLOGIST REEEEEE

Did he do anything of particular note?
Wikipedia says nothing except that he is a saint, apparently.

>Another theory is that he was actually known as "the Hated", which in Latin would be Exosus. A medieval scribe with a basic knowledge of Latin could easily have interpreted it as ex (without) os (bones), thus "the Boneless"

Fantastic actor. Easily one of the best in the show.

Fucking this.
Why didn't they just follow the actual saga? It's easily good movie/TV-show material.

I miss the early seasons. They were far from perfect, but they were pretty damn good. I'm getting ready to drop this show, and i very rarely drop shows or movies i've already started to watch.

>mate it was fucking obvious and forced as fuck.
>
>i like historically inaccurate shite as much as the next person but it was shoehorned in so bad it made me stop watching.
Not really though, he just recognised it was a place of worship, was wondering where their gods were and was pretty struck by their devotion. Floki's been pretty faith focused since forever, so it wasn't that shoehorned

>Why didn't they just follow the actual saga?
Because they need to build the DUDE EDGY IVAR THE PSYCHO LMAO character. They expect him and bjorn to carry the series now.

First season is so comfy, just based ragnar and rollo.

So... what happened to Porunn?

Also Ivar is literally an autist

>tfw destiny is to purge all heathen scum off Englant.

That's kind of the point - that becoming Kings/Earls/Counts made them all miserable fucks.

I feel that Rollo's wife looks like a dog, but I can't tell which breed

I think bulldog

>that song that plays
Hnng.

>Killing off Sigurd No Snake-in-eye

>Sigurd actually married the daugher of King Ælla
>One of his descendants was King Harald Fairhair, the first king of Norway
>Harald "Finehair" is a character in the show, whose dream is to be the king of all of Norway

This show is so riddled with historical inaccuracies it's sickening.
The writers had a great story already made before them, and they decided to add OC DONUT STEEL "touches" to it.

how do you know it means revenge

He died as he lived: Chillin.

Thorunn*

And the writers got tired of that arc and cancelled it

Idk, that bath water looked pretty warm

Will Ube fuck Lag? That would be nice

Bjorn will

Bjorn will fuck Ube? nice

>Stinger scene, in Heaven/Valhalla
>"Lolsup, Ragnar? Snake pit treatin you aight? Sick. Oh, btw, I trolled your sons into breaking up their army with an invalid deed, Athelstan died Christian so he's back with me, oh, and I fucked your wife."

I don't think he was with Lag-Slag when ecbert fucked her, he was with Ass Log

research.

I think they did that as soon as they realised how shit Sigurd's actor and character writing was.

He didn't really become a viking though

Why did Ecbert choose to kill himself? Wouldn't he, as a Christian go to hell for that?

Or was the special circumstance of needing to avoid a gruesome end like the Blood Eagle an outlier? How would Jesus look down upon someone who chose the manner of his own death instead of being carved apart by heathens?

Even if it was suicide?

show me your research because all I could find was interpretations and not facts.

It doesn't count if someone forces you to do it as an execution.

he got cucked pretty hard, sad

His accent was a bit eh though, he sounded scottish a lot of the time

>implying Ecbert really believed in Christianity

"Finehair" was a character before that actor was hired.

And given the acting skills of characters like Ivar, who is most likely becoming the main character now, i doubt they killed him off because of that.
I don't even think they killed him because they wrote themselves into a corner. I just think the "writers" have no idea what the fuck they're doing

>"Fuck u Cuckbert, I died a martyr to my entire race of Ubbermenchen, defied fate and the Gods, trolled Frenchia and Cuckland, my cripple last born is smarted than your only retard son etc.
>Also I fucked Athelstan.

Ecbert was greatly inspired by Ragnar in the manner of his death. He saw how Ragnar used his own death to achieve greatness, and Ecbert did something similar. Also, Ecbert probably loved Athelstan more than God.

This
both Ecbert and Ragnard admitted that they didn't believe in anything and did all the stuff just for people to see.

>Miss me, England?

He killed himself like a Roman. Slit his wrists horizontally in warm bath water,

Aethelwulf's kind of a good guy, Ivar is like Joffrey from got but strong and smart, he's going to fuck shit up in a bad way

I thought Romans were supposed to 'fall on their swords' like so.

they even made suicide gay, wew

Still a dumbass cucked by his dad, his wife, some heathens, that mercia bitch, athelstan, athelstan's son, etc.
Though gotta respect his devotion.

Wtf is that gay tattoo shit? I thought rome was a realistic show.

His fight scenes alone redeem him as a character for me.

That and his acting when he talks to his father in the last episode

I hated Siggurd anyways. Glad Ivar fucked his shit. Now I don't have to see that stupid mullet anymore.

That's Marc Anthony, he went from being a virtuous roman to being a degenerate versed in egyptian paganism and other devilries.

Egyptianism was quite trendy in those years.

>not being excited to see harald blow slagetha the fuck out

cant wait bros, I'm gonna cum when it happens.