Indians in Battlefield 1

Guys a lot of Indians fought for the British don't be so mad that Dice decided to put ONE Indian guy in.
Over a million Pajeets went to war and close to 70k died. We also gave the British a loan to help them.

Kinda mad that white people are under represented though. And seriously there is a fucking black guy fighting for Germany. WUT

>inb4 poo in loo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XJtN7w_gJw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Army_during_World_War_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ScatSat-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

India was part of the Commonwealth so I don't give a shit about that.

a lot of Americans were mad that there is an Indian in the game

This, fuck it. I'm assuming the game is inaccurate in that he's probably in Europe instead of wherever colonial troops were deployed, but it's not nearly as much of a problem as Kaiser Kangz.

Indians were deployed in Europe m8

It's bad enough 3 out of 4 British characters are niggers. It was a white mans war, pajeet.

I don't mind blacks, indians or else in a game about the Great Wat, as long as it's proporcionately accurate and if they appear in the exact areas where they were deployed.

yes but this is the first mainstream game that features Indian troops. :/ And it isn't even inaccurate. Indians died in Europe for Britain.

>indians died in europe for Britain

Why tho

They ruled us back then lol

The prevalence of nigs bothers me a hell of a lot more than the lone Indian does.

There are a lot of other things that bother me based on the gameplay footage I've seen. Tanks just zooming around, everyone with a SMG, little squad based skirmishes. The devs keep claiming they're being historically accurate but then why are they giving average soldiers in Europe a Mexican prototype rifle of which there were only 6 or so ever made?

Yeah, no shit, Rajesh.

For me, I don't have a problem with them including non-whites. But it's fucking retarded when the Swedecuck developers start hamfisting them into places they don't belong, like putting niggers in German uniforms on the Western Front, etc.

Brave Pajeet will never be forgotten.

Blacks fighting for Germany is bullshit desu

>we gave them a loan

So when I take money out of my account I'm giving myself a loan?

india was part of the commonwelath

But why are you crowing about this. Its not something to be proud of. Basically means we got cucked into doing the Britbong's job.

Krauts were always our true friends. Kek

I read somewhere that british used animal trackers / hunters from their colonies (maybe africa, not india) to learn sniper techniques from but I don't know if that's garbage or not.

>Austria-Hungary confirmed in the game
>Serbia not in the game
>Russia not in the game

Who are they gonna fight? Themselves?

yes but ignorant burgers are going on being mad that this isn't accurate

That might have been in the Boer War.

Japan needs to be nuked again, tbqh.

>Krauts were always our true friends.

Didn't Hitler offer the British continued India rule if they let Germany have Europe?

Also he called you Asiatic Jugglers.

Oh okay.

Oh okay.

Italy probs

Don't forget

>France confirmed for DLC

Italy?

Fuck I hate Italy. The Russians dropped out early and they STILL did more than Italy who were there the whole god damn time.

My ancestor was one of the 11 British officers under Bonham-Carter who commanded an Indian regiment (2/153rd Punjabis) during WW1.
Fine men.

Burgers are retarded.

>tree of liberty needs to be watered with blood of tyrants and patriots
>"Goyim, come here I show you many trees of liberty all over the planet"

Hitler was only interested in being Boss of Europe as far as I can tell. He delegated Asia to Nippon. I'm not sure how Greater Japan would've worked tho

this fucking mod is the shit i remember playing it with bots 6 years ago, more accurate and better than battlefield 1

and the niggers are contained in african colonies

the graphics are 2001 tier and servers are long dead tho.

Literally almost all of the Italian maneuvers against the Central powers was stopping the Austrians from crossing a river. 11 fucking battles in the exact same river over the course of years, The reason why Italy basically stopped mattering in the course of the war was because the Austrians finally broke through the river crossing, then the two fucked around in the mountains in Slovenia for a bit. they still find frozen bodies from the war from time to time...

youtube.com/watch?v=3XJtN7w_gJw

Indians used to have more on their mind than street shitting

>inb4 poo in loo

you mean the battle of loos?

Yes it's fine to see them in the game.

The chances of them just being mixed in instead of being part of a whole brigade would be rare though. For sake of a video game its fine to see them as a character option.

Though most Indians were not on the Western Front and were fighting the Ottomans.

You are alright poo in the loo but don't take it as some sort of birth right to be a British citizen or some crap. Your country choose to go its own way and that means you go with it too. Your great great grandfather deserved it not you. Just in case one of you poo fuckers implies that in the future you deserve to be quintessentially British.

We in America don't get no refund and nor should you.

Dont listen to him. We love Japanese sushi, Sashimi and culture here...

I watched this Jap bloke carve up a tuna with a Samurai looking sword a few months back. Pretty sweet technique...

>Pic is meme related.

SPACE PROGRAM
P
A
C
E

P
R
O
G
R
A
M

How many of those soldiers saw action?

POO
IN
TRENCH

point taken, superpower by next tuesday

I never fucking ever want to go to India.
(I have three good Indian mates and one Pakistani mate who has warned me about Mumbai/Bombay & Goa).

But fuck me the food is delicious.

I used to think Vegetarian food was a meme untill my Indian mates here in Perth cooked for me...

Why do you think the British won? Not a single poo in that loo~

Pooinloos saved my grandfather's life when he was serving in the Commonwealth army.

...then again, it was their fault je got dysentry, which was why his life needed saving.

Either way they were alright in Imperialism times. It's just after 1950 they decided to shit all over everything.

why did they add Americans in? They're just gonna look the same as British and they fought on the exact same front

>Americans but no Russians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Army_during_World_War_I

75,000 killed in action or died of dysentery.

Why you so nervy about some rape and sodomy m8? Shit happens

yeah there were loads of indians in europe learn to history?

Like one of our top cops says "If you can't prevent it, sit back and enjoy the ride"

>one guy
>actually one CLASS meaning this Indian character will make up roughly 25% of the soldiers in game, and the two black classes will make up 50%
> you know realize that only 25% of the British soldiers in the multiplayer game will be white

I would be ok with Indians to be in Battlefield 2bh

>died of dysentery
really makes you think...

It's a european war fought by 99.9999% white people that involved mass charges from trenches across fields of mustard gas, artillery fire, emplaced machinegun fire and mud, where millions of white soldiers died, and it is being represented as small squad-skirmish warfare where everyone is a nigger or pooinloo.

It's insulting to every white european and it is intended to be insulting. It's an attempt to blackwash and rewrite history by lying to naive kids who don't know any better.

France and Russia didn't make it in at all but America did.
Black german soldiers
3/4 allied soldiers are non white
In a world war one game.

Sweden was a mistake.

your top cops said it?
the absolute madman.

being from perth do you know anyone in the SAS m8?

Ok. But were that many canucks really involved.?In all these white people wars, isn't it mainly burgers and krauts ripping each others throats with some limeys thrown in here and there

Not exactly. Head of the CBI. So pretty close

Dude it's just a game.

>But were that many canucks really involved

600k enlisted, 424k served overseas

Americans were barely even involved in the war

Our police let police let people fight, when both of them get tired and hurt. They arrest them both.

It's EAs fault, not DICE.
There were no black people in BF1942 when EA was only the publisher.

Yea, but how many died? How many actually bled for 'freedom'?

61k, about the same number as Australians.

Poo

Or. They wait for the bodies to fall. Then shift the bodies to someone' else's beat so they don't even have to do the paperwork

...it wasn't a war for freedom m8

there's a memorial in my town with about a hundred names on it from ww1, most towns in canada probably have one. I think Canada's population was only ~15 million back then, so we sent a huge proportion of our guys overseas to fight.

>shit happens
Yeah, but it usually happens in the loo

The Indians in the British side work because there was a significant number of them but all the other races are over represented just being in the game.

Alright. Thats an achievement I guess

>Why doesn't pajeet have 70k Vicky crosses?
Medals aren't supposed to be participation prizes.

Poo in designated trench

In 1914 had a pop of about 7m, Australia had a pop of around 5m.

We both sent roughly 10% of our populations to fight.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ScatSat-1

It would be better if there were more Indians rather than fucking dindus on every side

I think the problem is having non whites acting as regulars from actual European countries.

Having Indian soldiers from an actual Indian regiment makes sense.

Having black soldiers from a French Senegal unit makes sense.

Having Pajeet in the 4th Yorkshire battalion or someshit makes absolutely no fucking sense

WW1 was massive and involved everyone. I see no point of excluding the sacrifices of brave and often oppressed colonials from this.

But pretending they were a part of regular "home" European units in at all noteworthy numbers, at the height of imperialism no less, is historical revisionism at its absolute worst

pajeets are generally smart and hard working so they aren't victimized, you see

Ernest Junger's "Storm of Steel" literally describes his unit wiping out a unit of Poos and their white Colonel on the western front

>KEKED NAZIS
>U
>C
>K
>E
>D

>N
>A
>Z
>I
>S

Yeah, we were under the Britishers but Gandhi told Indians to fight for them as they said they will leave India, if India will help them into this war. You just can't force 2 million people to fight a war for you.

Gandhi was a total cuck tbqh

Lol nice one

And yet we are the reason the Allies won. Go figure.

Gandhi is the reason of everything wrong with us today.

Heap M80, Lots who sell me Roids.

They live near Swanbourne Barracks Obviously.

>Pic unrelated

10/10 rape material.

Oh fuck that's my cousin

i've heard about roids before, i thought drug testing would prevent it in the adf?

Yes please tell us more Mr.edward the english teacher from /r/asianmasculinity.

believing le stick man was the greatest mistake we made desu

what's wrong with goa la
vegetarian food is still meme tho

Wait are there seriously people who don't realise the entire empire fought or pledged to fight for us in both World Wars?

If more Indians were in the free Indian legion which was created by Subhas Chandra bose then our history would be totally different, we had Nazi Germany support, but they were disappointed to see how a great nation has fucked up so bad and is now not enough powerful to protect themselves. It's Indians fault to trust Gandhi, if 2 million Indian soldiers would have fought for Subhas Chanrdra bose, all those Britishers. Not anything personal, just telling the facts.

They were from Scotland I think, where the ghilli suit comes from

There were vastly more Canadians involved in WW1 than every non-white, including in the colonies.

In fact, there were probably more recruits from Jersey and Guernsey fighting in the trenches than negroes, and that includes the Harlem niggerfighters.

These weren't "pooinloo" Indians though. These were badass, noble, killing machine Sikhs that could throw a sword 3000ft and grievously wound someone. They purposely brought their children into battle at their side to increase morale, forcing them to fend of hundreds of blood-thirsty Nazis at a time using only a sword while defending their kid. This would also teach their child the ways of war so they would one day grow to slaughter many foe alike.

But no, we wuz soldiers an'shiet.

They dont test for Roids man.

The test is easy as fuck.
Theres 4 strips...
Cannaboids
Opiates
Benzo (some shit)
Diomopathine?.

Who fucken knows.
Military can't pay for the actual required test's desu senpai

>They dont detect Roids...

From Personal Experience
>Clen - Pass
>Deca - Pass
>Dianabol - Pass
>Duromine -Pass
>Sust - Pass

fuuuuuuuuck

> forcing them to fend of hundreds of blood-thirsty Nazis
>WW1

um...

Hitler despised us. He never respected us, he only supported Bose because of Japs and Heinrich Himmler. Gandhi partitioned us. Nehru was such a cuck that he left the permanent seat of UN security council for China.

Forgot image just to show how awesome these guys were.