the fuck does he do all day?

Other urls found in this thread:

tribute.ca/people/christian-bale/2873/
youtube.com/watch?v=QHGOO73Gxg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck hot chicks

sounds like a fuckin weirdo

Ur mom lol

Fuck women hotter than ones you'll ever even see.

colonize big black vaginas

lmao why dont you look up who he's been with he has shit taste

Act

Shitposts all day. I know It's you Fassy.

He probably listens to music and I imagine he reads a lot.

sucking his own dick

alcoholic

hey michael can you hug me pls

ACT

he fucks

Well, he has jungle fever, so I imagine he walks around a lot on the african countryside, trying his best to contract aids.

Potato farming

Dude has a fuckload of cash. Probably just does what he wants.

kek

i think i saw him in paris once drinking a coffee and reading a paper

He loves listening to and playing music and working on and riding motorcycles.

Very few wholesome adults play video games. Video games are dull af for almost every person with happy real life experiences.

i haven't played video games in probably 5 years, i feel they all cater to children with cheap thrills. a good book, movie or album just seems to be a better way to spend my time. now if i could quit Sup Forums...

>Bale enjoys reading and horseback riding in his spare time
tribute.ca/people/christian-bale/2873/

He fucks and does drugs and fucks again. The real question is what normal people do when they don't do that. I work with a guy who doesn't watch tv,prides himself in not reading anything after high school,doesn't watch sports/do sports or listen to music.

Butt-hole pleasures.

>Very few wholesome adults play video games. Video games are dull af for almost every person with happy real life experiences.
Damn. That hurts.

>reads
>exercises
>goes out
>fucks fans
>enjoys life
>travels

If I had his money and dick,I would also drastically cut down on entertainment. Hell,even now going out with people trumps watching movies and tv,I can't imagine how it is when everyone wants to hang out with you all the time.

>says he doesn't have a game system

He is a 40 year old ladykiller,why would he play video games when he can live wildest fantasies in real life?

he probably takes drugs and wonder why his friends won't hang out with him

socialize. drink. eat. fuck. sailing. sun tanning. driving. shopping.

Probably works out, hikes, travel, and get gets blasted as fuck picking fights with random strangers in bars.

Makes sense. We just use entertainment as a filler for boring life and loneliness

Literally who?

>he's a sportsfag

>highest grossing known media
>dull
I am a adult gamer with a nice job and loving family though.

Fassbender

KHAN

>I am a adult gamer with a nice job and loving family though.
lmoa

my cousing got so trapped by gaming that it almost costs him his marriage. there is no tame gaming, people just go hardcore and it messes with their lives.

Moderation.
Those people are autists.

>Moderation.
then you arent a gamer. youre a fucking casual, you poser. i play mk iii in mame every 6 months, i guess im a gamer too.

>he plays video games as an adult
When your wife knows your playing your games she dreams about meeting a real man who she can have an adult relationship with.
She probably waits till your screaming at your tv to go on facebook looking for someone better than you to have a sexy affair with.

I've been gaming since 2600 & commodore vic20 son. I'm currently playing Dishonored 2 & Fallout 4 in 3 hour stints because I have an 86 hour week. I guess I'm not a gamer then.

stretches out your mom's vage with his bwc

What do you do? Watch men in tight pants grab each other?
>wife...lmao
She can leave any time she wants.

Colonize prime black pussy with his BWC while baby dick niggers cry in the corner and watch blacked.

Underrated

Gaming literally fills me with joy. No matter if i went out or had sex in the very day before, i fell empty inside if don't play at least 1 hour of gaming.

I work, spend time with my family, help put our kids to bed then spend time with my wife. Either watching movies and shows or going out.
Weekends we spend time in the garden or taking kids on outings.
Spending time playing childrens videogames is a mental disability of an adult.

Pathetic.

>Very few wholesome adults play video games. Video games are dull af for almost every person with happy real life experiences.
Video games are genuinely getting really dull for me, same with a lot of video content (TV series only get a fraction of my attention, as do most movies, though there's some amazing stuff in both categories that will glue my eyes to the screen).
I have some really socially fucked up friends - like borderline basement dwellers with clinically diagnosed mental illnesses and they fucking rave about new games and set pieces and shit.

I still play a bit but it has to be pretty special to keep me coming back.

>says he stopped watching movies when he started acting

Normal reaction.

>says he doesn't have a game system

I don't either.

>probably doesn't listen to music

Says who?

>implying I don't do everything you just mentioned
>having no 'me' time

bleaches

started from asians, now he's fucking blacks

Some girls are into manchildren. It's the motherly instinct. But after some time they find out the little shits aren't going to change and they leave.

>Video games are dull af for almost every person with happy real life experiences

H-how do I get some of those happy real life experiences?

If you're over 30 and still play games, or watch more than 2 movies a week, you have a fucking problem.

>If you're passionate about something, you have a fucking problem.

>he's insecure about his relationship
>he doesn't KNOW people

If you're over 30 and still passionate about stuff... I want your secret!

Not 30 yet but I just switch hobbies from time to time.

Doesn't work after 30 yo. Something happens, you realize you're going to spend all your time at your job actually doing it and not browsing the internet like you do in your 20s. It's a real bummer.

you're pathetic. let me guess you are slightly overweight, married and have a child

Meanwhile at Fassbenders house

youtube.com/watch?v=QHGOO73Gxg4

Not overweight (always been skinny) and no child. Not married but I live with my gf of the last 7 years.

Let me guess, he probably doesnt use the internet either

When I was a normie, I used it about 2 hours a week. Now it's 5 hours a day.

HALP!!!

doesnt that MC waifu that girl?

Can somebody explain the "he fucks women" meme to me?

kek

??????????????

Are you a blind autistic lesbian?

you could always kill yourself

Even lesbians and straight men would fuck Fassie. That's a fact.

>LE EVERYONE IS GAY

t. libtard

I have a very low pain/discomfort threshold.

He plunges his enormous white cock into black women worldwide who can't be satisfied by widdle bwack weewees.

that's an issue with you no about turning 30. than again i'm not a retard working a shit job

what the fuuuuck is you guys' problem? I was just asking because a lot of you guys are just saying oh he fuck dem hot women, like why do you say that? because he's good-looking or because there was some paparazzi scandal where they caught him fucking some girl. Is he a poon-hound or something? Why WOULDN'T he fuck hot women? Just curious ffs

>German and Irish
>Typecast as an English person in most of his movies
Probably tries to kill himself out of shame from his ancestors

:^)

>triggered

Don't do it user

Normie shit

I won't. I tried carbon monoxide as a teen and I woke up in my house and I had done shit I don't even remember like making food and shit? I guess I was half-concious/high from the fumes or something and "saved" myself before going to the kitchen to stuff myself...

>doesnt listen to music

Maybe he's just not Sup Forums tier autistic when it comes to a meme 'art'

>be English person
>ancestors were Celtic cousins of the Irish and Welsh
>they get conquered by Germanic people
>become a Celtic-German mix
>get globally typecast as a unique race

>tfw to intelligent for Sup Forums but not intelligent enough to stop coming here

Is he creating the master race?
Is he /ourguy/?

Who are you quoting, Einstein?

Is he ashamed of his german heritage?

I don't see no leather shorts.
I don't see no fedora.

JUST B yourself! :^)

Einstein obviously

Don't forget the fact that they were also conquered by the french.

Kek, 10 yr old internet bully comedy is best comedy