Why are so many Russians alcoholics?

Why are so many Russians alcoholics?

It's literally the sole reason why the life-expectancy of their men is 50.

Have you ever seen Russia?

This Alcoholism is caused by poverty, usually, which is rooted in ugly transition to capitalism in the 90es

Russia's been through stuff, so don't Google static numbers, Google trends. It's been getting better.

Also, to be fair, vodka is awesome, you should try it

Still comfier than USA

the russian soul is a dark place...

love and happinnes is impossible in russia

Lol.

What's so funny

too bad these girls will die of AIDS or crocodile in 10 years

>USA higher than UK

but I thought yanks can't drink until they're 21? Here there's practically no age restriction on alcohol as long as you're with your parents so I would have thought that we would have more of a cultural dependency on alcohol

low wages, high prices, ugly cities, depressing atmosphere
A person needs something to get him through the day and keep himself in one piece. Alcohol is the answer.

no

No one follows that law

Mabe we are just good drinker and we drink for some party and we drink if a slavik kids born to a femily them we drink Thet we nuked you them we will drink for our friendship them we will drink vodka from Your skul after we killad and nuked all the americans to the sky :)

We love to drink just like evrey one in east Europa american scum

Why americans are fut agly subhumans ??????

2 of the girls will get drug addiction, 1 will be a camwhore under a pimp. The dog will die of Alcholism if his krokodil addiction doesn't kill him first.

What if you're part of the top 1%?

does anybody else love the atmosphere of these places

Why is Russia so dirty? There's trash everywhere and everything is badly maintained

Lol not they Get older find a russian bf to Fuck them and merry them and in 18 years they will have a russian femily :)

And look at you canadian scum you will never have kids and will never gona have a gf :)

Haha just kill Your salf you loser ;) kill yoursalf thnigs will Get only worst and worst for you :) and you die alone dont Even teaced a girl in hos life (gay canadian)

still not
it is impossible to be happy with your money if you stole it

every russian billionaire is a thief. every. single. one.

there is not really much trash but the houses look run-down, there are potholes everywhere and the melting snow causes them to be filled with mud

Because maintenance costs money and our government prefers stealing the money rather than using it for the good of the people.

because they're poor?

Now this is comfy

yeah but it just because it feels like home

lol no

What's so funny

Asians tend to be alcoholics

It should't be government's responsibility. Here commieblocks are maintained by private money
Btw. I've always wondered what happens if the commieblock needs some major renovation like plumbing? Who pays for that?

We pay a monthly fee for maintenance to a utilities company. When something has to be replaced they get the money from the fund made from the fees.

Ok, but like plumbing renovation costs tens of thousands of euros. I know because I do this for work :DD
A lot of 60-70s commieblocks needs plumbing renovation

I always thought there wasnt like "housing company" (i don't know the english word)in Russia and other ex-commie countres. Like when you own an apartment you have a one share in that commieblock
And if there's some major renovation you have to pay a share of it. Mostly they just take a loan and it's just added to your maintanence fee

If I was Russian I would drink too

I drink already desu

>tfw no qt Yulia Matyukhina gf

>More Turks die of alcoholism than Australians

whoa

They truly are secular

>he actually thinks we don't drink until we're 21

lol that damage control

Russians have been drinking themselves to death long before the 90s.

990s or 1990s?

>Why are so many Russians alcoholics?

National history. Russians have been alcoholics for centuries. Like, worse than the rest of Europe.

The serfs once went on a vodka strike to protest the prices and the nobility literally forced it down their throats.

>it is impossible to be happy with your money if you stole it

i'd like to test that theory

>hey senpai we heard you wanted the the disadvantages of both urban and rural areas

>oh yeah it's polluted as shit too and it's winter 10 months of the year and there's no good skiing nearby

Wtf? Did I hit too close to home?