Yvette Felarca seen punching and attacking TWP supporter

youtube.com/watch?v=V2dd1YoDULg

This video can be used to get her fired from the Berkeley Unified School District.

Please send this video to her employers here: berkeleyschools DOT net/contact-us/

and to her colleagues here: berkeleyschools DOT net/contact-us/

The police stand by and watch until the victim is dragged and beaten on the ground. She begins punching the man in the stomach at 3:58. Pause and notice her smile at 4:30. She is obviously pleased with the violence.

Yvette Felarca is a Humanities teacher for 7th and 8th grade students at MLK Middle School in Berkeley CA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=76xZBgFhm6Q
archive.is/mVZvz
berkeleyside.com/2016/06/27/anonymous-email-threatens-students-at-berkeley-school-after-sacramento-rally-tied-to-local-teacher/#disqus_thread
youtube.com/watch?v=V__IRHV3pXM
twitter.com/screenwriter/status/747233297554673664
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/78875214/#q78883083
patch.com/california/albany/2011-berkeley-protestors-denounce-judges-order-disqualify-lawyer-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She also has a $12 Million civil case going, where she claims excessive violence of Berkley Police. I'll lookup the lawyer of the defendants.

sage

DONT GIVE THEM HITS FOLKS, this video is BAMN promotion!!!!
This video doesn't show her pushing anyone!

HURRR DURRR, I AM TARDED....

I linked the wrong fucking video.

youtube.com/watch?v=76xZBgFhm6Q

why isn't /pol raging about this like crazy?

Because shit is getting slid, because of what happened to Jon Ashe.

because fucktards like OP link the wrong video and ruin their own cause

True power is not beating this slant
He had every capability to fuck her up into a coma and chose to be peaceful and ask the proper authorities to do their job (who shouldve stepped in as soon as she started puching him)

I am tired, you fucking kike.

Make a new Thread with real video,
this is her extortion Law case: archive.is/mVZvz
The defendants, their Lawyers need to be informed as well

> have a better picture

Get to bed user. 1488 in the morning.

Antislide bump. Roast this kike.

Why isn't she in jail?

These need to be informed about the video:
archive.is/mVZvz
Lawyers against Felarca (Yvette Felarca, et al v. Robert Birgeneau, et al, Case #: 0:16-cv-15293 ):
J. Daniel Sharp Crowell & Moring LLP
[email protected]

Terence J. Cassidy Porter Scott
[email protected]

Emailed the school board and the PTA myself. Need more people with throwaway email accounts or their own to email with concern.

Douse them in enough response and the gook cunt will lose her job. Do it, these cockroaches need to be expelled from society.

ALSO!!!!!!!

Be sure to mention to the parties you're contacting that you're concerned the violent actions of the teacher may inspire retaliation and now threatens the safety of the children exposed to her. She needs to be removed.

damn now Im mad. wtf

Bump

Wow. I went to that Middle School. They indoctrinate the youth hard there. I'm in my 20s now, but it looks like Berkeley has gotten worse. fuck that place. Please report her in order to save the children from further brainwashing and indoctrination by these extremists.

Read the article on that at Berkeleyside. I was pleasantly surprised by some of the comments. She only had like 2 supporters. Most of the Berkeleyans sounded really fed up with her shit. Just search Berkeleyside and her name. They did a previous article on her and her organization 2 years ago which was also very critical. GOOD. Maybe the bitch actually will lose her job. (She probably has tenure so it would be difficult, but these circumstances make it more likely.)

This has already happened or something like it. There was a lockdown at MLK school today, also mentioned in the Berkeleyside story. Apparently threatening calls against kids had been made. Authorities apparently thought Nazis were behind the calls but the funny thing is several commenters suggested Falerca might have made the calls herself.

Truth will out, hopefully.

>cops only move in to protect him when they drag him to the ground and 5 people are kicking him

If I was a cop I would jump at the chance to crack some leftist skulls, what is wrong with these pigs?

Bump

he had a fucking stick. Why didn't he wrap it round one of them?

I honestly thought they went going to help him at all. He had to yell "please officer!" As he was being thrown to the ground and kicked before they took action, where is the militarized police state I was told about?

>4:12
why the FUCK did the police just stand there while the guy was being beaten

>DURR DA NASI R COWARDS
how can this bitch say this when 4 of them just ganged up on one guy

If you fight your enemies, you lose.

Of course she would. SJWs are mentally ill when it comes to their version of bible-bashing. Everyone has to believe their dogma, any tactic is allowed.

Parent's reaction is going to be interesting when they learn what this slant eyed cocksucker is exposing their kids to.

I grew up in Berkeley, bwhaha this is amazing on so many levels. Contact the press as well!
berkeleyside.com/2016/06/27/anonymous-email-threatens-students-at-berkeley-school-after-sacramento-rally-tied-to-local-teacher/#disqus_thread

It's here.

They're militarizing the citizenry to fight your Thought Crime.

that stupid little fucking chink

>Berkeley Unified School District
I send an e-mail. Do it yourself as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=V__IRHV3pXM

I've edited together a video from multiple perspectives that shows the normies how violent these communists are and how the police are letting them do it.

spread it

Sac PD has no jurisdiction at the capital. Thats CHP's job. And they were probably under orders not to do shit.

Nah, if he had a chance to break her skull and get away with it he should have done it, one less vermin on the street. Of course there were like 20 Antifa backing her up and she knew it.

Thanks, user.

One thing the world's current atmosphere has done wonders for: my drive to get in shape and learn to properly defend myself.

>fighting antifaggots without arms
Cali law or not I'd pack heat if my intent was to go down there
They'd run as soon as they realized they couldn't bully me, I may go to prison but several of them would be in the morgue

I'm a second generation American.

Seeing this bitch claim that she's an immigrant from the Philippines and scream and shout to protesters to get off our streets gets me mad.

Never will I ever chant entitlement to a country, but seeing how she thinks that she's entitled to this country while not even being a natural born citizen got me triggered.

Fuck it. From today onward im gonna embark in my American privilege and shit on anyone whose a first generation American or an immigrant.

If you stab your enemies they win.

We need some south americans to send emails in Spanish saying they don't want their kids around such a violent woman. The majority of kids in Cali schools are Hispanic and asian, so it's likely even the PTA hates white kids and parents. Start tugging their heart strings by claiming to be Hispanic and they might listen.

Of you kill them, you win

IS THIS BATTERY?

Bro, I'm 4th generation Californian and seeing these liberal fucks turn the amazing place on Earth into a ghetto is beyond heartbreaking. California anytime before the 90s must have been heaven. Fucking Soviets collapsing and causing borders to relax....

bro
im a first generation texan

Let's find where she lives and rip her communist throat out

Figuratively speaking of course

>those cops who do absolutely fucking nothing

Nah, just wait it out a bit.
If someone retaliates this soon it will bring sympathy to the antifa-faggots.

Just have someone demand that she loses her job over this, and perhaps are charged with battery. Then in a few months when all is forgotten, someone could take her down.

also she's on kikebook.. lots of public photos

she's a flip commie.

this guy is pretty based
>starts argument why antifa are the real fascists, listing multiple reasons-
>AAAAAAAAAYYYY ANTIFA SCUM COME ON ANTIFAAA
kek

twitter.com/screenwriter/status/747233297554673664

1985 Linden street, Oakland.

Pizza place isn't open yet in commiefornia..

That turns me on, now I want a little asian chasing and punching me, what a lucky men.

>California anytime before the 90s must have been heaven

It was.

This should be the official motto of RWDS.

Not only did she attack him, she INITIATED the group violence. That's probably grounds for a riot charge.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/78875214/#q78883083

>fight for affirmative action
>fight for equality
What's it like being this retarded? Do these people even listen to themselves speak?

>Parent's reaction is going to be interesting when they learn what this slant eyed cocksucker is exposing their kids to.

A lot of those comments I mentioned appeared to be from angry parents. I think this situation is going to get bigger.

Apparently she also has a lawsuit going against the City of Berkeley for, haha, excessive use of force by the PD. Fucking bitch.

It's pure coincidence that all these leftists are attacking people just after the concealed carry ban.

Bunch of cowards, it's only a matter of time before these retards run across someone disobeying an unconstitutional ruling.

I'm disappointed none of them were shot and killed, they obviously went there with intent to maim or kill the evil 'nazis'

Why did the cops do nothing?

Because California is a cucked shithole

Smart woman. Fight fascists by becoming fascists.

I like how she believes people who disagree with her have no civil rights, so wise and powerful. I wonder what she thinks about radical islam.

I live near the capital, should I go there?

It's going to be bad. None of the parents want their kids caught up in any of this, and now the glassy-eyed fuck thinks she can get away with inciting violence and bragging about her faux fascism.

Will laugh when she's suckling in the unemployment line.

why do I always watch things that I know are going to make me mad

Burn this bitch down

Reminder that if faggots tried some shit like this in Based Texas they'd get fuckin shot on sight.

Same issue here.

>attack people
>they fight back
>have you ass kicked despite outnumbering them 10:1
>cry victim on the media.

Goddamn, this little bitch is a litigation machine....

patch.com/california/albany/2011-berkeley-protestors-denounce-judges-order-disqualify-lawyer-0

I hop you all are doing push-ups, boxing training, or at least running up and down your street a couple times a week. You need to be /fit/ and these "people" will be intimidated like the cucks they are. The police won't stand up for you then you must be stand up for yourselves

That girl at the end has a genuine crazy look in her eyes.

yeah i'll get in on this

It's one of their main sources of funding. Go out start shit with the police then sue said police.

Haven't we gotten this bitch fired yet?

I missed the part where he attacked them first Muhammad

Role playing political protester is all fun and games until your rice gets fried

That's a lot of blood. Good job.

Or just shoot them

They're a domestic terrorist group. This is the kinda thing the NSA and FBI should be handling, not local law enforcement.

As I'm sure the feds know, you can follow the money from these various terror groups and all get back to the same or similar sources.

Bump

(You)

>Be Antifa

>Wear all black

>Freely attack political opponents using violence and intimidation

>Claim to be anti-fascist when they're literally a modern day incarnation of Mussolinis Blackshirts

Nationalists needs to start fighting back. It's 'kill or be killed'.

>implying i dont run 1-3 miles each morning on a hilly trail in the southern AL humidity

done

How can whites be ok with this shit? Holly hell, you guys are definitely the most cucked race on earth. I feel bad for you people.

>Ben Dover

>California
You don't see them trying this shit in red states do you?

new thread with contacts

> humanities teacher
Hahahh, this counrty does well

It will be pruned for personal info

>then you must be stand up for yourselves
This is the thing the police commissioners and politicians don't want you to have to do. It increases the injured(5 stabbed? national news), forces the politicians to answer the media, makes police look like weaklings(you couldn't control those weak faggots?) and creates further hostility and chaos. At some point the police won't be able to control groups like this with their entire force, and then everyone is fucked. The city, the protesters, the cops themselves, no one will be safe if a violent riot breaks out.

Why don't we hear about riots in Austin, Dallas,Houston, or San Antonio?

just finished a heavy bag workout. My body is ready. All people need is balls. Antifa are pussies.

What is this lawsuit exactly?

Lol she thinks people aren't going to join the "fascists" because they're afraid of her? If anything this'll make people join hoping they get to see some action. Best thing she could do is make them see irrelevant, they've got plenty of publicity now.

All the "Nazis" there open carry.

Is jerking off twice a day good enough?