What is Sup Forums's thoughts on Circumcision?

What is Sup Forums's thoughts on Circumcision?
Is it degeneracy or is it wrong to be non circumcised?
Also: If my baby with my wife is to be a son, do I circumcise him?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Regrow-Foreskin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration
timesofisrael.com/three-months-after-local-court-banned-circumcisions-german-government-to-legalize-rite/
vimeo.com/22940047
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it is absolute cruelty that the (((medical))) establishment pushes to make money
only a moron would have his son mutilated

If you're not a Jew or Muslim there's no reason to circumcise the kid, what makes a good dick is the size, not how much skin they have on the tip.

>tfw parents fell for the circumcision meme
JUST

It looks better circumcized no homo

Who doesn't want scarring, discoloration and loss of sensitivity on your cock.

A small price to pay to be able to save an amazing 1.5 seconds when washing your dick.

Inb4 Americans who only shower every 3 days complain about dick cheese.

Wash yourself you fucking mongrels.

Do whatever, it means nothing and will change nothing

>What is Sup Forums's thoughts on Australia
Decent country just wish the cunts would stop posting penises
>Is it degeneracy or is it wrong to be non Australian
Your country isn't that great you poof
>Also: If my baby with my wife and her two sons
Stopped reading there abbo

REMOVE YOURSELF

Okay thanks for your input, I thought it was un civilised to not be circumcised!

I don't really get the point, my foreskin has never given me trouble. Well except for when my pubes get stuck in there but it's not really worth surgery.

>What is Sup Forums's thoughts on Judaism?
>Is it degeneracy or is it wrong to be non Jewish?
>Also: If my baby with my wife is to be a son, do I Jew him?

What do you think?

Give your son the option and don't be the creepy old retard who felt it was necessary to fuck around with a new born babies cock you fucking creeper.

I hope Americans keep circumcising their kids. It's hilarious when they try to defend their parents choice to cut off part of their dick without their consent and claim it doesn't decrease sensitivity or sexual pleasure, despite this being the main reason it became popular in the US in the first place.

> Murica shitposting on good Aussie thread
wtf happened ????

Go grab all of your jackets, coats and hooded tops, cut the hoods off and chuck them in the bin.

Because that would make sense.

Aw jeaaaa boooi, best id coming through.

Also -

>Liberal americans outraged over genital mutilation of girls in Africa
>Proceed to chop of their boys foreskin because
>"lol that's just how we do things here"
>Doctors sell foreskin to use in aging cream

T. Ahmed

>jew sucks off your foreskin as a baby
>changes nothing

>it's a circumcision episode

Every fucking day the anteaters post at least one circumcision thread. Why are you faggots so obsessed with my cock?

>What is Sup Forums's thoughts on Circumcision?
Idiotic unless there's a pressing medical need.. In which case a little snip usually suffices, rather than the full fucking amputation.
>Is it degeneracy
Of the highest Abrahamic order...
>or is it wrong to be non circumcised?
Not unless you have medical condition that warrants it. And as I said, even then it's probably good to practice restraint when cutting. Obviously it should also be the last resort.
>Also: If my baby with my wife is to be a son, do I circumcise him?
You definitely shouldn't. Maybe a medical professional should at some point, but that chance is slim.

Also keep your son away from Rabbi's unless you want him to die of Herpes.

Thanks user

This.

Circumcision is an inherently terrible idea. Circumcision at birth should be entirely banned.

>b-but it prevents AIDS and sexual diseases

Last time I checked, children weren't running around fucking each other. If you want to be circumcised, you can make that decision once you're sexually active.

Explain to me why circumcision at birth shouldn't be banned. Protip: you can't.

Only jews, muslims and people that have phimosis have an excuse to do that.

Every other person should just learn to wash themselves.

I'm currently transitioning into a Man, it'll be a tough choice if I want to be a circumcee when I have a massive swinging dong between my knees

>Explain to me why circumcision at birth shouldn't be banned. Protip: you can't.
First Amendment grounds for one, user.

Just an update my newly found girlfriend is due to have to have twin boys due to her ex boyfriend. They'll be 1/8th aboriginal :)
Im glad you anons are helping me to see the light on circumcision to culturally enrich me

foreskins are more susceptible to disease like HIV.

>It looks better circumcized
>Do whatever, it means nothing and will change nothing
>anteaters
>so obsessed with my cock?

> If my baby with my wife is to be a son, do I circumcise him?
Depends on what is common practice in australia really. You don't want your offspring to be bullied for his wiener.

My wife's son was circumcised, it's only the natural thing to do.

Thanks Jerome

>I don't really get the point
Sandniggers that never bathed kept getting sand in it so they cut it off.
It became religious tradition
Jews control America
America controls popular culture

The First Amendment grants Americans freedom of speech and the freedom of religion, right?

Since when does that entail the freedom to mutilate children? Don't you have a right to inviolability of your body in America?

Mutilating another person without their consent isn't protected under the first amendment.

Dudes, the fucking hate cut guys get from you intact fuckers is truly sickening. I used to think I was better off cuz my cock looks better and I don't get smegma.

But dude, it takes me almost two hours to cum sometimes. And sometimes I don't cum at all. That can't be normal.

It used to be a source of pride that I had such "secual stamina" but my cock is just dead. It feels ok don tget me wrong, but I've done some reading tonight and... I think I'm gonna fuckin try nonsurgical foreskin restoration.

I'm super pissed that my fucking white Christian parents circumcised me. Not for the sake of being jewish or anything, but obviously because the doc told them there were health benefits.

Fucking sick, man. Fucking disheartening, it hurts my soul to know I was robbed of my foreskin, and....

Fuck you swedecuck that's why your women all fuck niggers.

Anyway, fuck the doctor that circumcised me and fuck my fucking dad.

right cause kids whip each others dicks out a make fun of them right?

Don't you yuropeens realize that we are seriously fucking buttmad?

Someone literally cuts off the skin on the tip of our penis in the name of hygiene when, in reality, they're effectively mutilating us and reducing sensation. Every day when I piss in the morning, I'm reminded that I've been cucked by the Eternal Bris.

>first amendment specifically states that hacking at baby genitals fresh out the womb is an inherent right

>grants
*Affirms, I should say...

God given and self evident and all that..

>If the baby with my wife is to be a son

I think you should leave that up to the father.

>Someone literally cuts off the skin on the tip of our penis in the name of hygiene when, in reality, they're effectively mutilating us and reducing sensation.

So why come here and defend it?

Are you kidding me? Lots of bullying went on in the dressing rooms in my youth anyway, whether it be over size or shape.

Pretty much, yes. It's inherent to the Jewish and Muslim religions that men are circumcised.

>you can't ban something that half the country does because 1% pretends they do it for religious reasons

it should be banned

I'm circumcised and I will not be circumcising my son.
If he wants to be circumcised as an informed adult that'll be his choice.

Ill let it up to her ex boyfriend hes the father.
Hes allowed Bedroom rights I somtimes get to finger her when shes bored

>sweden
should have guessed you lot like to pull each other off. im uncut and have never had issues

>let someone cut your dick

Wtf man. Also you're helping jews to not getting identified.

>Sweden

okay then, so honor killings are also protected by the first amendment. oh, and so is rape, since the religion i just made up says it's okay i rape all your children.

Human sacrifice of albino babies is inherent to certain ethnic religions. Should that also be protected under the first amendment?

Tonight is literally the night that I have actually gotten pissed at the jews. And it took the realization that they stole my goddamn foreskin to do it.

religion doesnt give the right to break the law
if some kike decides to follow every biblical law and kills his kids for disobeying him, he doesnt get away with it

the ban would apply to everyone, not target a tiny minority

>It's inherent to the Jewish and Muslim religions that men are circumcised.

Nobody is saying Jewish and Muslim MEN cannot be circumcised... People should probably stop doing it to infants though.

I'm honestly surprised, the worst things in an early pubescent age when I grew up was either to be accused of having a small rod or being gay.

There better be a damn good reason to cut off a part of your dick, like life or death situation. Why the fuck would anyone willingly do that is beyond me. Sick. Fucks.

This is for my fallen Ameribros

>wikihow.com/Regrow-Foreskin

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration

You can do it

Lucky fella, only action I get is licking my missus' bloke clean when he's finished up. Rough game, but I'm luckier than most.

Its not the size that matters m8, its how you use it.

Vad växte du upp i för jävla håla?

No. Circumcision is a minor medical procedure with no lasting damage aside from the removal of a small portion of skin not unlike docking a dog's tail.

I'm not trying to convince you it's right but I can say with 100% certainty this is how the courts would rule.

1) Who the fuck thinks that letting old men cut in your baby's penis is a good idea?

2) You know circumcision is a Jewish thing right? And we're all Jew haters here.

no mainstream islamic tradition says its mandatory to cut a kids dick
the closest youll find are those that say its mandatory for a man to get cut so he can be like the prophets, but not demanding it be done as a child

I had to get circumcised for (((medical reasons))) when I was 10. Don't really see the problem with it, and at least my dick doesn't look like a chunky parsnip

Borås

Tell that to God, user. Pretty sure he was very specific that foreskin should be removed on the eighth day.

Fair enough, I reckon having a 12 inch cock probably doesn't impress the kleenex much anyway.

Yeah for fucking jews you twat.

Circumcision is healthy and it makes the penis look better and work better, so be a good goy and do it to all of your sons.

Decent bantz going on today.

are you on some kind of meds?

>He listens to god
>He trusts "god"

Okay user, good luck with that

at the age where your cock is sizably different to your peers you shouldn't be showing each other

Aldrig hört talas om, ni måste vara bonnläppar hela bunten.

Get off the internet Sven get back to the cuck shed

I'm not Jewish. Jesus delivered us from The Law so no one is now obligated by God to be circumcised.

> Aussie makes decent thread
> Switches to shit posting in own thread
Kys

>the supreme court (that is coincidentally half jewish) would vote against banning dick cutting
nothing suspicious there

>I can say with 100% certainty this is how the courts would rule.

They wouldn't rule it because it's true though.. They would rule it because if Courts rule otherwise, that is considered to be antisemitic.
>article related
timesofisrael.com/three-months-after-local-court-banned-circumcisions-german-government-to-legalize-rite/

American, Islamic and Judaic tradition in practise is cutting off part of infact dick though...
vimeo.com/22940047
>related

Totally not barbaric at all.

I have no dealing with your deity or anyone else's.

You missed the swedish flag mate. Penis inspection day isn't a joke in stockholm.

the command to cut dick wasnt in the oldest form of scripture (look up Book of J) it was added in later by jewish priests that thought cutting dicks would prevent men from fornicating

Dude it's insane how much it is pushed by the UN and the medical establishment in the US for "health reasons"

>shitposting is a bad thing
I don't get this?

Would you circumcise a girl? If you say no, then don't circumcise boys

>with no lasting damage

right, should have guessed

He's saying that some religions mandate circumcision and that banning circumcision would infringe on those religious rights.

But he's fucking wrong because a person's religious rights don't give them the right to violate another person's rights and this is literally written in the Constitution afaik

Yeah shitposting is fun.

In that case, I guess it's okay to just shave off the tip of a child's nose or their earlobes for aesthetic purposes? No lasting damage and a very minor medical procedure.

I would if she had an eight inch clit. Maybe a labioplasty is the go - tidy her up for potential suitors, just trim the flaps a bit.

We're not so prude that we hide our penises. I guess it's a northern thing, we like flaunting our goods. You know, like the fins do in their saunas.

but goy, dont you know a tiny minority of female cutting involves completely removing the clit and sewing the lips to only leave a tiny hole?

thats way worse, better let people cut their sons dicks

>by the UN
Because most of the groups the UN cater too are savages that cannot take care of themselves.. Their reason for endorsing circumcision is because if you live in Africa, don't wash yourself and suffer from AIDS it might be a good idea. It has 0 bearing on life in western nations though.

>(((the medical establishment in the US))) for "health reasons"

Fuck mate, just dig up for once.

I know what he meant... I was just pointing out he's wrong.