youtube.com/watch?v=q-QRhp6H-4w

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11664618
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FIRST YOU LAUGHED AT ME

holy kek I love this man more than anyone else alive

Goddamn legend

FOOKIN LEGEND

Fucking youtube auto-subs made me kek hard.

>you're in denial over mrs. Merkel cock niggas

Today was the first time I've ever seen footage from the EU "parliament". Jesus Christ they all behave like petulant children, how does anyone think these fuckers are anything other than an enormous sham?

ARE NIGE.

amazing

HE IS NOT. POLAND DONT LAUGH AT HIM.

KEEEK

He is assuming direct control of the United Kingdom

NZ here. How the fuck did this guy become so based?

Best part of the 1st video, for me is @ 6:02, when he says "thousands of german workers would lose their jobs" you can see the precise moment the MP behind Farage, on the right hears the translations and bursts into laughter

>the ukip used to protest the establishment but now the establishment protest ukip
how can this MADMAN be stop?

>that smug af face at the end of part 1

no brakes on the nige-train

Cucks going mad on Twitter.

Cannot barrage the Farage.

He has always been based.
People are only just starting to recognise it.

Well over 100k of their workers rely on exporting cars to us alone so...

Not becoming a elitist asshole who thinks he's too good to drink a pint with the lads. He talks and listens to the people instead of standing above the plebs like a good politician should.

KNIGHTHOOD
NOW

>all that salt
Beautiful

>"Funny isn't it?"

I'm already in tears. Fuck I wish I saw this live.

>helicopter ride

It wasn't a helicopter.

>Leftist talking about helicopter rides

pinochet.jpg

NOT

LAUGHING

ANYMORE

What a cheeky little kunt, kek

Facts aren't stopping this guy from foaming at the mouth at the mere existence of Nigel.

He's a Vice writer, can you tell?

>US, the globalism capital
>pissing globalists

>Surrey is a county, and therefore would have an Earl, not a Duke.

Fucking leftists don't understand anything.

>I know none of you have have ever done a proper job in your lives...
I had to stop.
My sides are in orbit.

Who is the smug Indian guy on the left

Holy shit Nige they're already down stop kicking

glorious

His accent is fun and this guy looks very eccentric .I like him

That's Pajeeto, prince of indians

So, please explain to me, what happens now?
What did they just decide?

He means the Trump movement in the voterbase but decent point you fucking weeb

Pu Inlu

>They rejected the merchant banks

NAME THEM NIGEL

DO IT

who are any of these people? I can barely wrap my mind around the house of lords and the house of commons now you're telling me there is an EU superstate? who decides who sits on that parliament? does every elected official in europe sit on it? I don't think so. How did Farrage get there? Did UKIP elect him? We just don't know.

Reminder he is of French descent.

>Anglos saved by France

ebin

Doesn't he say "merger banks"?

I'm half Brit/New Zealander. Dual nationality. When he mentions trade deals, between my countries, the countries that Iove, I have nothing but respect for him.

I go to NZ in August to see my family. My sister, nephew, neice and brother in law. The flight is a cunt. I hate it. Being in a metal tube for 26 hours is not enjoyable. Also landing at Wellington is horrible. It's half in the sea and the crosswinds are strong. Often the pilots have to take a second attempt at landing. They say over the speaker "we're going to try again". It fucking scares the shit out of me. Pure horror.

(checked)

>YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW
The absolute madman.

European Elections
Every country has a number of seats according to its population and elects its representatives on the European Parliament

No

You might like this too

nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11664618

to be fair, most parliaments are like that

yea that laughing mp is best part

Based

ONCE AGAIN WE SHALL DINE ON NEW ZEALAND LAMB

Me too. Unbelievable bants and a steel spine. This man takes so much abuse and disrespect and actual attempts on his life and he keeps on fighting.

Farage exemplifies for me so much of what I've always loved about true English people. I'd walk on hot coals for him, dammit. And I'm not a praying sort but I say a prayer for his protection whenever I think of him. He has so much yet to accomplish.

>Petulant children

Have you forgotten the democuck sit-in? No offense intended.

Just popped in to say that I was listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Free Bird" while scrolling and this gif matched up with like 2 minuted straight of the solo, it was truly mesmerizing

Has no one tweeted to him, "Whatsa matter, Farage sleep with your girlfriend?"

He's sure acting like it, kek.

he's German Huguenot, not French

Still cracking up over that one.

This man is unstoppable. He called out the banks, called out how barely any of these people actually worked a real job in their lives, and totally dick slapped the EU's currency and political plans.

God bless the UK. Long Live Farage.

>Senior economists and business leaders, including German car makers' association (VDA) president Matthias Wissmann, have warned against future barriers to free trade. Britain is still an important commercial partner for Germany.

Weird reaction to have.

Nope, French. The family moved to Protestant Germany to escape Catholics in France, then in 1850 moved across to England.

>Morten Messerschimdt smirking in the background

Bet he's having the time of his life.

Oh, I used to work in Brussels in a parliament
I used to work in Brussels but soon I won't anymore
Martin Schulz came into the parliament today
asking for more immigration from Muslim countries
>More immigration he wanted
BREXIT he got
BTFO he was
Ohh, I used to work in Brussels in a parliament
I used to work in Brussels but soon I will be PM

I don't even fucking care if everything falls apart, this shit is entertaining as fuck.

I guess we could stop buying cars from Germany lol, if they really want. Good luck with that if so ;3

You should love Trump more and fucking vote for him.

he must feel so fucking satisfied.

how often do you see someone with such historical, audacious ambitions as his actually come true?

what a thrill for him.

>This filthy piece of shit Martin Schulz dares to talk about "major qualities of democracy".
Anyway, back to watching the video.

>that id
>RIIP

On the otherside german companys keep 1% of england employed.

Imagin all the workers at once set to benefits.

Luckily he survived that plane crash

I bet the Jews did this

Germany restin in peace

Nigel for God Emperor

Up boat

>Helicopter ride

Fuck off lefties that's our thing

What did he say?

He literally got into politics to banter the EU

>they all behave like petulant children

EU parliament is dogshit but lets be real mate pretty much every parliament/congress in the world is an absolute shitshow

Go watch UK or Australian parliament If you want organised chaos or watch a developing country If you want pure chaos

Yep

A German industry boss has said it would be "very, very foolish" if the EU imposes trade barriers on the UK in the event it votes to leave the EU.

"The BDI would urge politicians on both sides to come up with a trade regime that enables us to uphold and maintain the levels of trade we have, although it will become more difficult."

Markus Kerber, the head of the influential BDI which represents German industry, said his organisation would make the case against such measures.

Mr Kerber added that any introduction of tariffs would lead to job losses in Germany and the UK.

He sensually stuck his tongue in his ear.

'no survivors'

That's some Godfather shit right there

ur a faggit

That's the kiss of death, poor Nigel.

"Nobody can stop me now."

"the goyim know, shut it down"

wew

Me too. This man is amazing. His surname is French (like mine). His wife is German.

How the fuck can anyone call him anti European?

'you're a madman'

Enjoy my semen. That bitch is a fucking saucy slut

I love you, please don't leave me

Parliament's just a bit of fun mate.