Could it be made today? Would they shoehorn a woman into it? Forced diversity?

Could it be made today? Would they shoehorn a woman into it? Forced diversity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jWk4zq7_qbQ
youtu.be/xOf34sySV0U
youtube.com/watch?v=kC0V_4poExU
youtube.com/watch?v=4QYbWvy1sYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Come to think of it. They're all white guys. There was only 1 guy I can recall, that was Compton Ass Terry (or something similar) on Viva La Bam

No non-white person would ever want to be part of Jackass

Terry!!!
Hes an awesome pro skatboarder.

In the orginal jackass show they had Clyde Singleton a couple times.

In the old CKY videos Bams gf at the time was in em a few times. They put her in a trashcan and rolled her off a roof and shit. She was pretty cool imo.

If they were to do it now, theyd need a funny black dude and a girl. That girl should be! Letícia Bufoni. Shes a pro skateboarder and hot as fucking fuck. Google that bitch.

>white guys hurting themselves

It'd get made and probably win an oscar

their stunts would end up on youtube with maybe 10k views

Are you familiar with youtube? Shit like idubbz and filthy frank are pretty much the Jackass of the shit generation.

There is no doubt as to whether something like Jackass would be possible in today's climate. It just wouldn't be on TV because kids today don't give a shit about it (TV that is).

>you have a toy car up your rectum!

What do kids enjoy watching these days anyway? All of my little cousins grew up so I don't really know what's cool anymore.

I never really liked Dunn when I was younger but he kind of grew on me. Too bad he had to be a dumbass and get himself killed

Jackass had Stephanie Hodge on a few times. She actually got hurt on a stunt and the guys felt so bad they stopped using girls.
youtube.com/watch?v=jWk4zq7_qbQ

It wouldn't be on TV because of the whole copycat thing. It's why it was pulled in the first place. Too many people getting injured because parents weren't monitoring what their kids were watching. Especially being on MTV a channel geared towards kids and teens.

>paying for jackass when youtube exists

white people being dumb and stupid is still true though

Oh boo fucking hoo. Knoxville broke his dick permanently and he was still doing crazy shit

Jackass was pulled? I don't remember that. But there were a number of equally retarded shows at the time on MTV, such as Dirty Sanchez, Wildboyz, I bet you will, and so on.

I think this shit died on MTV with the advent of youtube. Fuckers getting injured and gettings on the internet was more entertaining to whatever MTV had to offer.

>Knoxville broke his dick permanently
what? how does this even happen?

youtu.be/xOf34sySV0U
He has to piss out of a catheter for the rest of his life
>I thought I pissed my pants, but it was blood
>laughs
I can't tell if he is a legitimate crazy person or has balls of steel

That's a man, baby.

Nah, he only needed a catheter for 3 and a half years.

Twerking, and meme videos on YouTube, I guess

not that guy but you should watch this youtube video
he explains how he his dick still is not healed yet and how he still has to sleep with braces on

youtube.com/watch?v=kC0V_4poExU

legit crazy

And unboxing videos for some weird reason. I will never understand gen Z.

>Hes an awesome pro skatboarder.

LOL
Good one, dude. He gives the word mediocre a face.
youtube.com/watch?v=4QYbWvy1sYY

I can understand people watching let's play videos for video games as a walkthrough or a guide or even if you never planned on getting the game yourself and want to check it out, but kids legitimately watch videos of other kids playing with toys. It's bizarre

>Forced diversity?
They did have a midget and an obese person on it. Altough both of them were white males.

>Could it be made today?
>image of Party boy swinging his dick at a ping pong ball comes to mind

no

>every little thing revolves around my infantile political views
so boring op

I moreso meant the content when I originally started typing but then it came into my mind that all of them are white males which would be considered "problematic" and you're a fool if you think otherwise
>buzzfeed, "jackass-why so white?"
Etc etc

No
Yes
And yes
But it would never get made because that entire crew would say fuck it and not do it
They were a lot of things but bending to muh diversity and leftism in general was not one of them
Also Bam got fat

>and he was still doing crazy shit
Actually that's literally the reason he's gotten almost completely out of acting

Unless you were born before 85 you're in the same generation fuckwit

When did that accident even take place in reference to jackass 1-3

Technically yes. But there is no denying the childhoods between somebody born in 89 compared to 00 are absurdly different. I don't understand why they're labeled as such

>could it be made today
yes, and they are. I saw a trailer for a new series coming out soon, but I am blanking on the name, that was Jackass but with different people.

Unless they are all close friends and keep their fuckery to themselves it won't have the same appeal
>guy punches out a random passerby on the street
>dude it was just a prank!!

reminder that Loiter Squad tried to be Jackass lite but they were all too pussy to try any actual stunts that might hurt them and it turned into a failed skit show.

Embarrassing tbqh. Guess whitey has more balls

yeah it didn't seem crystal clear whether it was going to be a youtube prank style show or more like Jackass. It did say they were all youtube pranksters prior to this so, high chance it will be shit if that's the case.

Jackass talked about having females on their show and that they just can't do it. They compared it to having your little sister get hurt, no one really wants to see it. While you might occasionally see some girls in the shows, they're usually victims of the most harmless pranks.

Jackass is a timeless concept. Do stupid shit and film it. It'll always work.

The problem with Jackass was you had to keep raising the bar. It isn't enough to slap your friend in the balls. You suddenly have to include 100 indian midgets to line up and punch your friend in the dick while he gargles horse semen.