You miserable mediocre nothing!

you miserable mediocre nothing!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OeChbRBJK6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He may have been a Jew but he was in the right in the video.

Talking about yourself again, cloister?

I bet this guy voted for Hillary.

IN 1109 I FOUGHT AS A TEMPLAR
WHERE WERE YOU? YOU'RE NOTHING

he wasn't though, he wen't off a little too hard, it needed up looking like he was talking to himself, trying to feel validated, because he's done all these things but still feels insecure because of his deformities. It's actually an extremely sad video.

Why? because everybody that plays an instrument has to be educated in an institute? Can you not learn for yourself and enjoy it?
>Shorty jew detected.

He was talking to a mirror the entire time

You can, but playing unskillfully in public is pushing it at best.

are you kidding me? he playedwith the grateful dead!

>Directed by M .Night Shamalamadingdong

Childhood is when you idolize trumpet guy, adulthood is wen you realize that the goblin makes more sense

But why play in public.

Where i work theres always a bunch of street artists that cant sing for shit. Imagine having to hear that everyday.

What happened to his torso?

It's in the bag lmao

N O T A L E N T
O
T
A
L
E
N
T

who are you op

IN 1939 I REMOVED JEWS
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

h'haaa. what a twat that little pint-sized jew was. first of all no one cares if you walked bob dylan up on stage. what does that matter? who gives two shits that you walked that satanist culure demon piece of shit on stage once? whoop-dee-doo there was probably some pissant intern that pulled the curtain for him are we supposed to respect him too? oh wow you knew bill graham i had to look the guy up wow he's a promoter literally l.m.a.o. why the fug did we give that nobody a wikipedia page? everyone else he named he probably just incidentally encountered during his long slow slog through the back-stage of life. always a bridesmaid never a bride. and so it infuriated him to see someone actually performing. how dare he perform on the sidewalk, i met ringo starr once! give me a break. and then he's got this flower power creative piece of nothing news website that has a measly 200-some-odd likes. what a joke im beginning to realize that this dumpy kike was unloading his insecurities onto this guy. projecting his perceived failures onto some mediocre trumpet player. just as ugly on the inside as he is on the outside. beat it, chaim.

I POSTED PEPES AND ELECTED TRUMP
WHERE WERE YOU? YOU MEMELESS PIECE OF REDDIT! YOU'RE NOTHING! AND YOU'LL ALWAYS BE NOTHING!

I CRASHED PLANES WITH NO SURVIVORS
WHERE WERE YOU? YOU BANELESS HOTHEAD PIECE OF SHIT!

Is this pasta? Why did you type like such a faggot? Fuck off you reddit piece of underaged shit

kek

whats tha matter, cant properly satirize me because you couldnt formulate as eloquent a post as i? yea... yea that's definitely it. basically just embarrassing yourself by lowering the bar to play with tha big boyz at Sup Forums. stay stupid, ugly piece-a shit. better than you on every conceivable level, never forget

stop

if not pasta, 10/10

Not him, but you're a filthy nigger.
You need to go crawl into a hole and die.

go on.

Was it ever found out who this guy was?

Did he actually walk Jimmy Hendicks on stage?

Playing in public is incredibly obnoxious

youtube.com/watch?v=OeChbRBJK6Q

Nah, nah, he insulted him a little bit

Wasn't the guy playing a trumpet too?
A shitty trumpet player is really fucking obnoxious to listen to.

Not him but you're a jew

Douglas Levison

It created some nice oc

you dirty liar!