ITT fedoracore

ITT fedoracore
>theres no such thing as human rights
>morals are subjective and relative, it's just that we as social spieces agree on most things like not killing because its beneficial
>good and bad are just buzzwords with no actual meaning
>god is just escapism for mental children who cannot accept their own mortality
>religion exists because humans have need to be a part of hierarchy and order and it keeps degeneracy in check
>degeneracy is the natural state of most people
>everytime you wake up, you build a new conciousness, you only live a day

Source of pic?

Amen brother.

dunno
prob some monogatari doujin

>you are autistic

I think we can end it here now.

i know.
I struggle day to day.
It's not funny friend.

>theres no such thing as human rights
This statement is a bit too vague to mean anything, but I suppose you're right in the sense that rights have to be enforced or else they don't exist.
>morals are subjective and relative, it's just that we as social spieces agree on most things like not killing because its beneficial
True
They generally refer to how a specific thing makes the person feel.
>god is just escapism for mental children who cannot accept their own mortality
True
>religion exists because humans have need to be a part of hierarchy and order and it keeps degeneracy in check
I'm not sure it keeps degeneracy in check. The reason it exists is irrelevant if you acknowledge your previous point.
Depends on the people. Also depends on your definition of degeneracy. Overall pretty meaningless statement since it's too vague.
>everytime you wake up, you build a new conciousness, you only live a day
Not exactly, consciousness is a stream that gets turned on or off. When you are dead it gets turned off permanently. There are no "instances" of consciousness. Also, consciousness is an illusion, so the whole point is moot in the first place.

>consciousness is a stream that gets turned on or off. When you are dead it gets turned off permanently.
exactly
Theres effectively no difference between death and sleep.
>Also, consciousness is an illusion
nice meme
Conciousness is mind experiencing itself, for the lack of better world. Its measurable and its a phenomenon that arises in certain systems.

How is it measurable.

> Human rights
A right and enforcement are two different things. I would argue that I have an innate right not to be slowly burned alive. Just because I'm strapped down and lite on fire doesn't mean that right vanished, its just being violated.

The orange dot test. Put a dot on a living thing's face and show it a mirror. If it notices the dot or the change in self image it shows a base recognition of self consciousness. Some apes and mammals have this. Interestingly enough newborns don't and it actually takes a bit for humans to become self aware.

You might not have conciousnessmeter, but theres different levels of conciousness.
Obviously, cat is less concious than a human. And so on.
Might imagine it as a width of a hose of stream of conciousness.

That's a poor test. What about people experiencing sleep paralysis.

Cool list bro.

How many full piss jugs are in your bedroom right now?

Then it's not measurable. Your definition appears to be functionally identical to the definition of intelligence.

>im smart enough to realize what is good and bad but choose not to do the right thing because LOL muh morality isnt real

youre a real fucking genius belong at the ZOO flinging shit at teh glass

I would argue I have a right to not have to argue meaningless semantics that is being heavily violated right now.

Sure, whatever your definition is.
It's like measuring happiness.
Theres many factors to it, like number of neural connections, and how much they contribute.
We cant objectively measure it, youre right.

muh nietschze

>implying OP said he was intelligent
>implying OP said anything about not doing what's good
>implying you aren't an insecure little faggot

>Conciousness is mind experiencing itself, for the lack of better world. Its measurable...

There's no such thing as mind, though. "Mind" is an approximation we make to predict the actions of others. It's a model that describes a system of neurons (essentially a biological capacitor).....

If I have enough capacitors i can call it a mind?

Honestly idk if they could more their eyes to indicate? Honestly the test itself is flawed, but an interesting benchmark regardless. Mentioned it as an example of the top of my head, google pulled up some really cool tests too

I think neither you nor I nor anyone on the planet knows enough about how the brain works to be able to comment on this subject, but the knowledge that free will doesn't exist does not bode well for consciousness.

>If I have enough capacitors i can call it a mind?
yes

Do you think a human brain rebuilt with capacitors wouldn't be concious?
(lets ignore the fact that neurons and capacitors have different properties)

The concept of human rights are idiotic in themselves, it's basically saying "Hey look I've got another person's dick in my mouth deciding what is best for me"

Morals only exist as much as we allow them to exist, and fuck if I don't give a shit about them.

They have meaning, like a good car is what I preferably like. A bad car is what I dislike. There is no overall.

This is where I come disagree, god as a ideology or a religion is in principle a delusion. But someone can define themselves as god, if they have ultimate power over themselves and their property.

Religion exist just as laws, idealogy, morals, etcetra exist. They're force applied upon you from another person.

Delusion. What is degeneracy? Degeneracy is a buzzword in all facets. I call others degenerates as they call me one. In the end it doesn't matter over-all. It is just personal prefence.

That's stupid mythology. I genuinely believe that if I were to die and be reconstructed I'd still be me. The inherent difference would be if my brain were destroyed or replaced.

Everything in this world is just simply atoms interacting with eachother occasionally and we somehow think that's important and meaningful.

But then I don't actually think like that. Life and universe are a lot more convincing and makes more sense when you believe that there's God.

>Do you think a human brain rebuilt with capacitors wouldn't be concious?
>(lets ignore the fact that neurons and capacitors have different properties)

I don't know... It's extremely strange to think about for me. The implication is that our whole conscious experience is essentially a software that was written (unintentionally) by our brains.

It seems to mean that the whole conscious experience IS an illusion that the brain willed upon itself.

>The implication is that our whole conscious experience is essentially a software that was written (unintentionally) by our brains.

Software is hardware. There's no separation between the two. Software isnt interacting with hardware, youre calling your interaction with hardware software.

If everyone became an atheist we would all be enlightened scientists

It's just strange, even as a software analogy, because when a person writes a software, it still requires a person to interact with the software.

In the case of the mind, there's nobody there to interact with the software. The software is writing itself.... and somewhere along the line... the software decides that it is separate from the software.

We as conscious beings, are somehow blissfully unaware of what we are... it's strange.

> Software isnt interacting with hardware, youre calling your interaction with hardware software.

That's the point. In the case of the mind, at some point it BECOMES "me" interacting with the hardware of my brain. The mind declares itself its own entity.

>Voting doesn't work; your owners wont let you choose. Both candidates are exactly the same, it doesn't even matter who wins.

>because its beneficial
So "good" has no meaning, but "beneficial" has some meaning.

Moral relativism self-defeating as usual.

> because when a person writes a software, it still requires a person to interact with the software.

>i never heard of self teaching algorithms
(not claiming they are concious)

>The software is writing itself.... and somewhere along the line... the software decides that it is separate from the software.

wot

Problem with current architecture of our pc's is that they lack the plasticity and ability to change its structure, most architectures are also 2d.

Neurons are different beast, I am also not quite familiar with basic "bit" of neuron and how much information it is.

With current structure we can only simulate brains as program, we cant make it as a hardware that's 1:1 with brain.

>That's the point. In the case of the mind, at some point it BECOMES "me" interacting with the hardware of my brain. The mind declares itself its own entity.

Mind just thinks its separate, its one with everything else. Theres no clear divide either, i'd say its a spectrum.

>i cherry picked one thing
>everything else is wrong

i was using the coloquial meaning of good in relation to morals

beneficial and good can be synonymous.
fag

>I am also not quite familiar with basic "bit" of neuron and how much information it is.

Well you can't exactly put it in those terms. The neurons send signals with chemical potentials. I think calcium is the basic unit of charge.... but the signals come in clumps of calcium, so that the peaks of the signal are similar to ones (although with somewhat varying amplitude).

ive no idea about this mate
Im off to watch Gordon Ramsay and listen to simpsonwave.