TB:Winston will not throw until late in the week
WAS:Gruden: We'll actively expand Doctson's role
KC:Tyreek Hill (neck) listed as full participant
NYG:Rodgers-Cromartie's suspension is over
FA:Jaguars give up on struggling kicker Myers
IND:Marlon Mack gets just two carries in MNF loss
IND:T.Y. Hilton invisible with 1-19 line in loss

Based walrusman

I just need to talk about two of the shittiest teams in the league right now.

Number one is my team, the 49ers. They finally get rid of Hoyer and put Beathard in with a 14 point deficit, nearly come back to win it. Dallas has one of the worst pass defenses in the league, how likely is it they just crush the Dallas Cowboys? This weekend?

Second, how the fuck long does it take Hue Jackson to get fired? He fucking sucks dick as a coach, and a supposed quarterback whisperer. He does nothing but lose games with a rapidly stacked roster. They keep sucking so hard for the number one pick.Mostly I'm just pissed because my team needs the number one pick this draft so they can actually get some good players.

To the people saying the Chiefs don't have the ability to win in playoffs, you're realizing every chiefs team that lost in playoffs recently has lost to the better team?

This is the best Chiefs team in forever and one of the best teams in the league right now, I think they have more of a chance this year than any other year.

Reid has a history of coaching teams to playoff losses against inferior teams though

Bumping this thread just because some faggot made foreigner made the other one

If the Chiefs don't win a superbowl this year, they never will under Reid.

Andy Reid has lost to worse teams in the postseason many times. He also just proved he still can't manage the clock after 20 years as an HC.

I think 49ers v. Cowboys matchup will be a ToP game slugging it out in the run game. It'll be interesting to see what CJ can do with a full 4 quarters I'd like to think he'd put up a lot more points than 9ers fans are used to but that game ending interception left me shook as fuck

Andy Reid is also a HoF Coach as long as he gets 1 ring.

Big hurdle for a big guy.

He's been losing some weight, trying to make the hurdle a bit easier

When are the Chiefs going to come crashing down to reality?

Where is he now?

NO ERA PENAL

The playoffs. Just wait. Reid loves losing the conference championship.

That loss to the Colts when they were up 21 pts is unacceptable.

Im here for Sup Forums shitposters.

Whoa

Zeke granted restraining order.