Trump BTFO!

Trump BTFO!

Why no whites, males and old people? Are they racist?

Because white males are privileged you shitlord!

>majorities of minorities

So... Minorities.

Is this the poll that had a 3rd of the people not even registered and some not even citizens?
Also it was only 1001 people.

Hey man congratulations beating England

how about showing data for 35+ (FUCKING) white males?

also some figures on how big each kind is

I hate Trump as much as the next person who actually listens to what he says, but god damn is that some cherrypicked data right there. It's literally just numbers of demographics Hillary's winning in without even stating how much of the total vote each demographic is or showing other demographics as well.

Nor does it show that most people aren't even vote. People will say democracy is broken and the system is fucked or rigged, but that's just the fault of the people who don't participate at every level of the government. It's the fault of those who don't write in letters to their representatives, it's the fault of everyone who skips local elections because they lack the flair of Presidential elections, it's everyone's damn fault. I'm no exception, but I'm not placing blame on ambiguous and generalized groups that are ultimately made of people. I'm placing blame on people. Fuck people man.

Did msnbc show the rest of the data?

Remember what you are fighting to stop...

census.gov

Wow, Trump isn't popular among democrats. It's literally fucking nothing.

Trump will win

>Take a look at my digits

please add whites
people age >34

And a third columns: voter turnout 2012.

Why are they showing groups that can't vote?
Joking aside, notice how they show overlapping groups to make it seem worse.
Also, Trump will release a rap video with Melania soon to secure the negroid vote. He will also start a Del Taco and Taco Bell campaign with Trump Tacos, extra shredded cheese and cocaine infused into the tortilla. Women, well screw women.

To rape horsey and shit in his eyesockets?

its settled then:
Trump will indeed become the 45 president of the United States.

Why do they list "women" like it is a minority ? why not show the men too ?

Trump confirmed president for the next 99 years.

Kek is with us.

TRUMP
R
U
M
P

More sampling bias.

Yawn.

I'd like to see the poll that includes the Egyptian frog God demographic

WITNESSED

PRAISE KEK

GLORY TO KEK

white males are extinct

Yes hans, maybe I gotta wait a few more year but I'll run that fuckers over and end his terrible comix once and for all.

why do they make a big deal about the black vote? 13% and most are in deep blue states

Roll kek for trump

that picture of Trump is actually pretty classy, compared to the other ones I've seen many networks use, where he just looks angry.

You're doing it wrong.

It's a big deal because they vote almost exclusively democrat.

And they are a much larger percentage of the population in southern states.

my greatgrandfather was the bear jew in a small ukrainian village and got his head chopped of by partisans. My grandfather had to see that shit when he was 5. Then at 14 during Holodomor my grandfather helped all his realtives to move to Uzbekistan. Later he fought at WW2 and killed a shit ton of Nazis.
Unfortunately he died when I was 11 or 12. I would give everything to listen to his stories again now...

>handling foreign policy
What the FUCK how can fucking retards say HILLARY CLINTON would be better at foreign policy, what the fuck
Fucking retarded faggots need to fucking learn to Google all ready instead of listening to the news kike for their fucking knowledge Jesus fucking chirst

shit wrong thread.

>Implying google doesn't just tell you what you want to hear.

This really just proves that most black people are generally retarded.
Furthermore, it proves that the leftist attempts to paint Trump as the rise of a new KKK have been particularly effective.
They also want their Hillarybux.

1001 niggers and spic men and women from Chicagistan

>Handling foreign policy
>Clinton

>Niggers, spics, millenials, and vaginal jews hate him

Isn't that a good thing?